Transformers G1 Optimus Prime (Convoy) BAPE Version In-hand Images

Transformers News: Transformers G1 Optimus Prime (Convoy) BAPE Version In-hand Images

Friday, June 17th, 2011 12:49PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 27,045

In-hand images of the recently revealed G1 Optimus Prime (Convoy) BAPE repaint have already found their way onto the Chinese toy site ACToys. Take a look at all the camo goodness below.

Credit(s): ACToys
Re: Transformers G1 Optimus Prime (Convoy) BAPE Version In-hand Images (1241791)
Posted by Flux Convoy on June 17th, 2011 @ 3:51pm CDT
Those pictures are pretty terrible for showing off the figure. Realizing this, My want for this is unshaken. Though really, if you want to be one of the first to show something off, turn on some lights or something. I'd like to see better pics pop up soonish.
:BOT:
Re: Transformers G1 Optimus Prime (Convoy) BAPE Version In-hand Images (1241819)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on June 17th, 2011 @ 4:50pm CDT
Prime's gone commando! Awesome.
Re: Transformers G1 Optimus Prime (Convoy) BAPE Version In-hand Images (1241947)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on June 17th, 2011 @ 9:47pm CDT
Optimus supports the Go-Green movement :MAX2:

You should to!

I'm getting solar panels put on the roof in a few weeks! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Re: Transformers G1 Optimus Prime (Convoy) BAPE Version In-hand Images (1241981)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 17th, 2011 @ 11:53pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:This thing is giving flashbacks to this conversation. :P

This Optimus is naturally green instead of naturally red, just like I was trying to get at. ;)

If it was anyone other than you, I would be totally floored by the fact that you remembered that one conversation from way back in September. I'm just bummed that I missed out on that thread back then. Since my prior occupation for nearly 15 years had me dealing with color on a daily basis I would have loved to have put my 2 cents worth in.

As for Camo Prime, I like it. I wasn't so thrilled with it when I was just seeing the cab but once you see the truck & trailer together it makes a lot more sense and looks good...mostly. I like the fact that they at least made an attempt at camouflaging the trailer but I can't say as I'm fond of the pattern. Something closer to woodland as opposed to marshland would be more befitting a truck of that size. Of course having the digitized pattern of camo would have been even better. That's just me nitpicking though. They did good and I wouldn't pass this up no matter what the pattern.
Re: Transformers G1 Optimus Prime (Convoy) BAPE Version In-hand Images (1241983)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 17th, 2011 @ 11:57pm CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:This thing is giving flashbacks to this conversation. :P

Well, I don't see anything preventing you from doing so. So, feel free to jump into that thread anytime. ;)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #221 - Appliance Wars
"Appliance Wars"
Posted: Sunday, April 14th, 2019

Buy "Transformers G2 Megatron Green Tank" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Thundercracker & Crankcase Lot Of 2 Loose Complete EM2157" on EBAY
Buy "transformers universe skyfall generation 2 skyjack" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O Transformers Custom Kreon Series1 DECEPTICON MEGATRON/STARSCREAM/SOUNDWAVE" on EBAY
Buy "Kre-o transformers 31145 Mirage brand new" on EBAY
Buy "G2 Rapido Sticker Sheet Vintage Transformers Hasbro Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Convention Exclusive Maestro MTRM-09GII G2 Jazz TFCon 18 Maketoys" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Rattrap Maximal Figure" on EBAY