Transformers Generation One Mugs Found in Manila, Philippines

Transformers Generation One Mugs Found in Manila, Philippines

Wednesday, December 13th, 2017 4:10am CST

Category: Collectables
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 14,879

We've received a quick notification on our social media from Philippines based fan Xavier Basa, concerning some mug-shots plastered on mugs, for anyone out there looking to sip coffee with robots, or tea with Transformers, or just for novelty kitchen / dining room / office desk decoration!

The four designs found at the Christmas Toy Fair in Megamall, Manila , feature two from each traditional Cybertronian faction, Autobots and Decepticons - respectively, Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, and Megatron and Soundwave. The style is very much reminiscent of G1, including the packaging homage and captions with name and faction, plus of course the original Transformers logo. We have currently no idea if these are officially licensed by Hasbro, but they look like they might be. Check them out below!

Transformers News: Transformers Generation One Mugs Found in Manila, Philippines

Credit(s): Xavier Basa

Re: Transformers Generation One Mugs Found in Manila, Philippines (1926399)
Posted by Aimless Misfire on December 13th, 2017 @ 7:39am CST
I want Megatron & Soundwave.
Re: Transformers Generation One Mugs Found in Manila, Philippines (1926405)
Posted by Big Grim on December 13th, 2017 @ 10:11am CST
Those are all amazing! I'd have to have them all! :D

~ Grim
Re: Transformers Generation One Mugs Found in Manila, Philippines (1926407)
Posted by transformnerd114 on December 13th, 2017 @ 10:11am CST
"Mugatron" "Round Wave" "Cuptimus Prime" "Bucketbee" :SMUG:
Re: Transformers Generation One Mugs Found in Manila, Philippines (1926416)
Posted by Va'al on December 13th, 2017 @ 10:29am CST
transformnerd114 wrote:"Mugatron" "Round Wave" "Cuptimus Prime" "Bucketbee" :SMUG:

WELL DONE
:APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Generation One Mugs Found in Manila, Philippines (1926425)
Posted by Big Grim on December 13th, 2017 @ 11:20am CST

Oof! Nicely done! :D
Re: Transformers Generation One Mugs Found in Manila, Philippines (1926461)
Posted by WreckerJack on December 13th, 2017 @ 1:30pm CST
Hey Megatron, maybe you will be less grumpy if I pour coffee directly into your head!
Re: Transformers Generation One Mugs Found in Manila, Philippines (1926636)
Posted by Plastic Hero on December 14th, 2017 @ 10:37am CST
Anyone know if these are available online anywhere?
Cuz I kinda need that Soundwave...X)
Re: Transformers Generation One Mugs Found in Manila, Philippines (1928505)
Posted by diobrando on December 28th, 2017 @ 4:24am CST
Hello guys!

Name's Martin, and I'm the one who made these Transformer mugs that was sold at a recent Christmas Toy Convention here in the Philippines! :)

Thank you guys for your interest in these mugs. Just to make it clear, no, these are not officially licensed mugs from Hasbro. These are fanart mugs (drawn by me) that I sell in conventions and online. Currently I'm redesigning it, after seeing and taking some suggestions from people who bought the mugs at the local con, so it might be awhile before I start selling these online. For now, you can go to my FB store page so you can view progress of the redesign, as well as if you guys want to order online: https://www.facebook.com/powerplaywear/

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the mugs and I'll try my best to answer them. Thanks! :)
Re: Transformers Generation One Mugs Found in Manila, Philippines (1928651)
Posted by Plastic Hero on December 28th, 2017 @ 7:28pm CST
diobrando wrote:Hello guys!

You've done an awesone job Martin, and I'll wait for the redesign before making any purchases, but you may have yourself a potential customer!
Re: Transformers Generation One Mugs Found in Manila, Philippines (1928699)
Posted by Va'al on December 29th, 2017 @ 2:11am CST
diobrando wrote:Hello guys!

These are amazing work, and thank you for the clarification! :D
Re: Transformers Generation One Mugs Found in Manila, Philippines (1928703)
Posted by diobrando on December 29th, 2017 @ 3:06am CST
Clockwork Animations wrote:
diobrando wrote:Hello guys!

Thank you so much! I'll do my best to keep you guys updated. BTW, the next designs I will be making are:

- The entire G1 Dinobots team (Grimlock, Swoop, Sludge, Slag, Snarl)
- Starscream
- Shockwave
Re: Transformers Generation One Mugs Found in Manila, Philippines (1928704)
Posted by diobrando on December 29th, 2017 @ 3:07am CST
Va'al wrote:
diobrando wrote:Hello guys!

These are amazing work, and thank you for the clarification! :D

Thank you guys! And yeah I had to get in here and get that clarified, coz even at the con, people are asking me if the mugs are official Hasbro products. XD

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Pounce and Wingspan Incomplete Transformers G1 Hasbro 1987 Vintage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise - WFC / Pounce Wingspan Decepticon Twin Set War Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sludge Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Slag Slug Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alpha Trion Reaction Action Figure Retro Articulated Super7" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ReAction Wave 2 Shrapnel Action Figure Articulated Super7" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Vector Prime & Safeguard Voyager Class 2005 complete working sound" on EBAY