Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's

Saturday, May 28th, 2016 7:56am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 27,091

Good news for all you Brits out there! Fellow Seibertronian Mr O has found the 2016 Combiner Wars Wave 1 deluxes, the Combaticons, at Smyth's in Newport, South Wales. The UK has had Wave 2 (SkyReign wave) out for a little while but there was fear that the Combaticons would never show, and there they were for 15.99 £ ($23.38 USD).

Mr O wrote:They were two aisles over from the main TF bit, in a cardboard shelfy-stand. No sign of them where you'd usually look, I found them by accident while searching for a one-year old's Birthday present I'm still not sure we got.

Transformers News: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's

Credit(s): Mr O

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's (1793197)
Posted by Solrac333 on May 28th, 2016 @ 8:27am CDT
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's (1793198)
Posted by william-james88 on May 28th, 2016 @ 8:34am CDT
omega666 wrote:Let's see. Get them at insane Toys R Us prices who now charges 23 bucks for deluxe figures, or get them for much less every where else in October? I'll wait. Alpha Bravo is my Groove stand in for Defensor now anyway.

DId you make him have 2 helicopter arms or one as an arm and another as a leg?
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's (1793400)
Posted by Rainmaker on May 29th, 2016 @ 2:03am CDT

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's (1793404)
Posted by Burn on May 29th, 2016 @ 2:50am CDT
Wow, the Brits get screwed over in prices more than Australia. Not much more ... but still more.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's (1793412)
Posted by Kurona on May 29th, 2016 @ 4:11am CDT
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's (1793424)
Posted by Burn on May 29th, 2016 @ 4:53am CDT
Kurona wrote:It's how it's always been - believe it or not, this is the nationwide normal RRP. If you really wanna scream, Legends have been around 12 quid; which translates to around 17.55 dollars for you

Close to $24AUD actually. Our Legends (depending on the store) range from 7-9 quid.

Either way, Canadians need to stop their bitching. :-P
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's (1793439)
Posted by conbot3 on May 29th, 2016 @ 6:22am CDT
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's (1793440)
Posted by william-james88 on May 29th, 2016 @ 6:26am CDT
Burn wrote:Either way, Canadians need to stop their bitching. :-P

I agree.

[BW] Rainmaker wrote:Hm, should I get Victorion or Computron when he comes out? Victorion uses molds I already have but Hasbro Computron is way inferior to Takara Computron...

:MAXIMAL:

You dont have to get any of them. For the same reasons you described, I decided I am not getting either of those 2.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's (1793601)
Posted by Rainmaker on May 30th, 2016 @ 4:11am CDT

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's (1793603)
Posted by steals_your_goats on May 30th, 2016 @ 4:25am CDT
[BW] Rainmaker wrote:I don't know how you guys have such sturdy combiners, I assembled my first one and he is loose as HECK. The chest minion keeps popping off, the arms won't stay in place and keep flopping around and the legs can't even stand it up!

:MAXIMAL:

It would probably help if you said which combiner you were having problems with. But it sounds like you have Menasor which the chest minion can be fixed by shaving off a little bit of the pegs it sits on. As far as the arms go, the motormaster mold is known to have a loose connection at the shoulders but unless something is broken it shouldn't be that bad. Are you sure you're transforming it properly?
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's (1793604)
Posted by Rainmaker on May 30th, 2016 @ 4:37am CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:

:MAXIMAL:

It's a mix, but I am using the motormaster mold without the fixed hips. It's Optimus+Rodimus+Wheeljack+Smokescreen+Swindle+Blast Off. Waiting for the final limbs of Bruticus and Sky Reign.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's (1793610)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on May 30th, 2016 @ 6:44am CDT
[BW] Rainmaker wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:

:MAXIMAL:

My Wheeljack's combiner peg joint doesn't have a very tight ratchet, so he's too floppy to be a leg. But I don't think he's that bad, and my Smokescreen is pretty solid.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's (1793617)
Posted by william-james88 on May 30th, 2016 @ 7:26am CDT
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's (1793621)
Posted by william-james88 on May 30th, 2016 @ 7:42am CDT
conbot3 wrote:It's not the only thing us Brits get screwed over on ! we never got wave2 of combiner wars and I emailed hasbro UK and they told me we won't be getting CW Devastator either :-(

Here is one thing good happening to the brits right now: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... oys/35470/
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's (1793630)
Posted by steals_your_goats on May 30th, 2016 @ 9:16am CDT
william-james88 wrote:I was once ased if the Skylynx I got also had super loose hips in torso mode and yup it does. Is that a general thing?

My skylynx seems fine. They're nowhere near as tight as say Superions but they don't flop all about.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's (1793692)
Posted by Rainmaker on May 30th, 2016 @ 4:18pm CDT
Sigma Magnus wrote:
[BW] Rainmaker wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:

:MAXIMAL:

Wheeljack's an arm.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's (1793693)
Posted by william-james88 on May 30th, 2016 @ 4:25pm CDT
[BW] Rainmaker wrote:Wheeljack's an arm.

He can be whatever you want, that the point of scramble city. He was never a combiner anyways so any predetermined position is purely trivial.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's (1793694)
Posted by Rainmaker on May 30th, 2016 @ 4:26pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
[BW] Rainmaker wrote:Wheeljack's an arm.

I meant the reply was talking about Wheeljack being a leg, on the combiner I made he was an arm.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's (1793752)
Posted by Ultra Mad on May 30th, 2016 @ 9:53pm CDT
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Combaticons Found in the UK at Smyth's (1793754)
Posted by william-james88 on May 30th, 2016 @ 9:59pm CDT
Ultra Mad wrote:Not sure if it the right discussion thread (my question is about Titan Return, not CW) but I was wondering if anybody knew if Fort Max will be available at stores like Toys R us or Walmart? An do any of you think he's worth picking up?

Here would be the best place to ask this from here on out: transformers-titans-return-product-reveals-news-updates-rumors-leaks-and-more--p1793745.php#p1793745

But yeah, he should be available at those stores. Though he might just be available online to free up shelf space in the physical stores.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy HEAT SCRAMBLE Transformers Starter Set TFD-00" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters - BLOWPIPE (NEW)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sludge Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY