Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Now Available for Preorder

Sunday, January 17th, 2016 7:43am CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 35,279

Site Sponsor Premium Collectables has a preorder for the fabled Transformers Combiner Wars Computron set. This is the first preorder available for this set. The only details offered are the following:

PRE ORDER AUG/SEPT 2016 ETA- EARLY BIRD OFFER

Full Set of Combiner Figures to Create Computron

The price is discounted due to the early bird offer, with brings the set to 82.33$ US. This also gives us the release window of the figures, which would be in late summer 2016. While there are no accompanying images, anyone curious can check out the previously leaked image of this set here.

Credit(s): william-james88

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Now Available for Preorder (1756461)
Posted by no-one on January 17th, 2016 @ 7:49am CST
These box sets are really nice. The G2 sets have some killer decos. I'm starting to get real tempted to pick up the Computron set.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Now Available for Preorder (1756463)
Posted by Rated X on January 17th, 2016 @ 8:01am CST
Never heard of premium collectibles. Im assuming its one of these rinky dink one man dealers who wont let you cancel pre orders without a penalty. (not saying it definitely is, just never heard of them) I know it costs more but ill stick with BBTS or TF source because I know I am free to cancel my pre order if pictures come out and this thing sucks. Also, I like buying hasbro figures as individuals generally in mass retail. If im gonna have to buy a gift set to get computron as a whole, I might as well just wait for takara. I already have a hasbro scattershot.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Now Available for Preorder (1756469)
Posted by william-james88 on January 17th, 2016 @ 8:19am CST
Rated X wrote: I already have a hasbro scattershot.

You wrote this just 2 months ago:

Rated X wrote:Now might be a good time to consider buying Quantron. And Maketoys is re-issuing the set individually to attract more budget oriented collectors who are disgusted with Hasbros "Silvershot". Smart move by Maketoys. They need to supplement for the loss they are going to take on Guardia.

What gave the change of heart?
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Now Available for Preorder (1756486)
Posted by megatronus on January 17th, 2016 @ 10:02am CST
Rated X wrote:Never heard of premium collectibles. Im assuming its one of these rinky dink one man dealers who wont let you cancel pre orders without a penalty.

They're an Australian retailer.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Now Available for Preorder (1756492)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 17th, 2016 @ 10:41am CST
I'm wondering: if he had that price, could that mean he does not come with a legends companion? or that that site is just that cheap. Also gives my wallet time to breathe with that late a release date :BOT:
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Now Available for Preorder (1756565)
Posted by Amelie on January 17th, 2016 @ 4:12pm CST

They're a reputable site sponsor (the article says as much) and their adverts are on virtually every page of this website, if you don't have an adblock installed. I know advice is risky territory here - but how about not assuming and just taking 5 seconds to do a Bing\Google search for them and save yourself the time spent posting?

I'm actually surprised you've never heard of them - they even get their updates put onto the newsfeed.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Now Available for Preorder (1756658)
Posted by Rated X on January 17th, 2016 @ 9:06pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
Rated X wrote: I already have a hasbro scattershot.

You wrote this just 2 months ago:

What gave the change of heart?

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Now Available for Preorder (1756659)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on January 17th, 2016 @ 9:11pm CST
Rated X wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Rated X wrote: I already have a hasbro scattershot.

You wrote this just 2 months ago:

What gave the change of heart?

Well, they did sell him individually but, for $33 each; now that wave 2 is out, his price has returned to it's normal price >:oP
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Now Available for Preorder (1756660)
Posted by Microraptor on January 17th, 2016 @ 9:13pm CST
Rated X wrote:BBTS only sold onslaught and scattershot as a pair. He isnt that bad but definitely no maketoys metalstorm.

You mean the 100+ dollar collector-oriented figure is better than the 25 dollar kid's toy? Shock! But hey, "isn't that bad" is basically a Rated X glowing endorsement so I can't get TOO holier-than-thou.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Now Available for Preorder (1756664)
Posted by Rated X on January 17th, 2016 @ 9:19pm CST
Amelie wrote:

Honesty I dont pay much attention to smaller retailers as they come and go. The cant afford to buy in huge quantities and upsell BBTS. The only small retailer I deal with is chimungmung because he often gets rare items and early factory samples.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Now Available for Preorder (1756666)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on January 17th, 2016 @ 9:23pm CST
Rated X wrote:
Amelie wrote:

Pretty sure Premium Collectibles isn't some smaller retailer, pretty sure they're the bbts of Australia >:oP
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Now Available for Preorder (1756667)
Posted by Rated X on January 17th, 2016 @ 9:25pm CST
megatronus wrote:

They're an Australian retailer.[/quotequote]
No wonder I have never heard of them. Sometimes I feel like me and you are the only American regulars left on this site. Im not gonna drop names, but a lot of people from the USA stopped posting here because of the constant culture shock.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Now Available for Preorder (1756668)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 17th, 2016 @ 9:27pm CST
Rated X wrote:
megatronus wrote:

They're an Australian retailer.

Uh, X, you and I are in the same U.S. state. Just sayin'.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Now Available for Preorder (1756672)
Posted by Rated X on January 17th, 2016 @ 9:35pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Rated X wrote:
Amelie wrote:

Maybe they are. Who knows?
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Now Available for Preorder (1756676)
Posted by william-james88 on January 17th, 2016 @ 9:38pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:
megatronus wrote:

They're an Australian retailer.

Uh, X, you and I are in the same U.S. state. Just sayin'.

60% of members are from the US. And I don't know why people would run away from culture on a fan site dedicated to toys of Japanese origins.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Now Available for Preorder (1756680)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on January 17th, 2016 @ 9:42pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:
megatronus wrote:

They're an Australian retailer.

Uh, X, you and I are in the same U.S. state. Just sayin'.

Many of us on here live in the US, including many people who post here prominently; along with myself, D_Max, (most of) the wolf pack, Mindmaster, and Cobo, among - probably - many, many others >:oP
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Now Available for Preorder (1756682)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 17th, 2016 @ 9:44pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:
megatronus wrote:

They're an Australian retailer.

Uh, X, you and I are in the same U.S. state. Just sayin'.

Along with myself, D_Max, the wolf pack, Mindmaster, and Cobo, among - probably - many, many others >:oP
You're ALL Floridians? :shock:
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Now Available for Preorder (1756684)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 17th, 2016 @ 9:47pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:You're ALL Floridians? :shock:

Unfortunately no. I currently sit in my dorm watching a white out blizzard streak past my window still knowing I will still have class. And also knowing that any shipping here is delayed by adverse weather conditions :BOT:
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Now Available for Preorder (1756685)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on January 17th, 2016 @ 9:48pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:
megatronus wrote:

They're an Australian retailer.

Uh, X, you and I are in the same U.S. state. Just sayin'.

You're ALL Floridians? :shock:

;)

:-$
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Now Available for Preorder (1756687)
Posted by Cobotron on January 17th, 2016 @ 9:48pm CST
I don't live in Florida, but I ROCK the Heartland!

Still no sign of Vortex Transforming Toy Available For Pre-order/Instock Online...
at HTS, hmmmm? :-?

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "MIB~JAPAN Takara Transformers G1 D311 Black Zarak COMPLETE Headmasters scorponok" on EBAY
Buy "JAPAN Takara 1987 Transformers G1 D93 Scorponok 100% COMPLETE~Lord Zarak black" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS02 Voyager Red Wing Exclusive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #3 : 2 COVERS BUNDLE : B + C : NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Thrilling 30 Trailcutter mosc sealed trailbreaker g1 idw mib" on EBAY
Buy "G.I. Joe Comic Lot of 26 DDP 2005-2007 America's Elite Storm Shadow Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Runabout WFC-E41 Target Exclusive Clean Packaging New" on EBAY