Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Cyclonus at Mexican Retail

Transformers News: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Cyclonus at Mexican Retail

Sunday, May 24th, 2015 6:22AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 21,372

Photo proof below shows the price at 499 MXN (approx 33 USD) - let us know if you find these, or any other figure at retail, by using the Sightings database and the regional forums!

Credit(s): santere
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Cyclonus at Mexican Retail (1689747)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on May 24th, 2015 @ 6:26am CDT
Va'al wrote:Our sighting today is brought to us by fellow Seibertronian from Mexico santere, who followed some rumours in their networks and set out to hunt for the truth - and lo! the truth was truthful and made of plastic, as their local Walmart in Yucatán carried the Wave 3 voyagers in the Generations Combiner Wars line: Hot Spot and Cyclonus.

Christ that Megatrons dear! at 999
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Cyclonus at Mexican Retail (1689749)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on May 24th, 2015 @ 6:29am CDT

Christ that Megatrons dear! at 999
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Cyclonus at Mexican Retail (1689750)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on May 24th, 2015 @ 6:30am CDT

Christ that Megatron's dear! at 999
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Cyclonus at Mexican Retail (1689752)
Posted by Black Hat on May 24th, 2015 @ 6:51am CDT
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Cyclonus at Mexican Retail (1689755)
Posted by steals_your_goats on May 24th, 2015 @ 7:08am CDT
Delta Magnus wrote:How the hell did MEXICO get a release for these guys when the UK hasn't even gotten Wave 2 yet!?!?

If it makes you feel any better I haven't seen wave 2 at all in my area. All I've found so far were wave 1 and parts of wave 3.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Cyclonus at Mexican Retail (1689756)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 24th, 2015 @ 7:10am CDT
Hasbro smuggled it across the border. :P
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Cyclonus at Mexican Retail (1689760)
Posted by Triptykon on May 24th, 2015 @ 7:28am CDT
Damn....Cyclonus is on my must have list too. Mexico of all places...time to hit the beat again locally.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Cyclonus at Mexican Retail (1689761)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on May 24th, 2015 @ 7:41am CDT
Silly wrote:
Optimizzy wrote:
Editor wrote:
NuclearConvoy wrote:
Also, Amazon earlier today didn't have Quickslinger available except through sellers asking for over double and then a few hours later it was back so I ordered them. The exchange rate is gonna kill me but at least Superion and Menasor will be G1. Also I've encountered the terrible reality that I am running heavily out of room for toys and my desires for toys from the Classics/Generations/CW lines are not remotely complete and I still need to buy other stuff too, lol. What the **** am I to do?

In a word my friend. Prioritize. It's an issue many of us face.

I would love to buy pretty much the entire CW line, but space and cash say otherwise, so... I have a decent Superion & Bruticus, so I'm not worried about those beyond grabbing Alpha Bravo as he is something new, and with Break-Neck in my BBTS POL I just need Blackjack for the full set (of 7). Defensor I'm contemplating, but as I do want Devestator I may hold back on, and hoping that Victorion ends up looking sweet, because I do plan to collect her.

Yeah money and space is an issue and this line is so nice. I wasn't going to get superion but I saw them in the store and just got them. I am drawing the line at getting defensor. I'll have to miss out on him. I am definatly getting bruticus though. And I'm really eager to see Victorion as well.

Yeah I am gonna miss out on Defensor, as well as Menasaur, because I have better things to do than to get figures I don't need. I am planning to get Devastator if at all possible, as well as Cyclonus, and a few more deluxes. >:oP

Oh yeah and Ultra Magnus.

Ultra Magnus, Devastator and if she looks good Victorion are all on my high priority list. I have 4/6th of Menasor now so I feel like completing him. But I look at my shelves and I get a bit sad. I think I might have to pass up on some of them and get them on the secondary market years down the road for way more than I want to spend just because of space limitations.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Cyclonus at Mexican Retail (1689762)
Posted by peaces on May 24th, 2015 @ 7:44am CDT
cause america. fuck yeah.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Cyclonus at Mexican Retail (1689769)
Posted by Optimizzy on May 24th, 2015 @ 8:24am CDT
Is she going to be all original molds?
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Cyclonus at Mexican Retail (1689770)
Posted by steals_your_goats on May 24th, 2015 @ 8:31am CDT
Optimizzy wrote:I'm eager for Victorion simply for the novelty and newness of her. I'm a g1 fan, but I'm not lock step in line with everything. I love the new guys for the combiner teams. I like new stuff and Hopfully Victorion will be awesomely new.
Is she going to be all original molds?

Unfortunately not, she's going to be a retool of two aerialbots and two stunticons with a torso tthat I don't think was ever revealed.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Cyclonus at Mexican Retail (1689787)
Posted by MaverickPrime on May 24th, 2015 @ 10:18am CDT
Say WHAT?!? :shock:
The rumors were true??? We actually got them before everyone else? Rad! I wonder however if they're everywhere or just in Yucatán, I live in Veracruz which is reaaaaally far from there.
If it makes the rest of the world feel any better, we got pretty much nothing from previous Generations lines, barely anything from AOE and as for CW, we got the wave 2 deluxes, but we haven't seen Motormaster or the Legends at all!
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Cyclonus at Mexican Retail (1689788)
Posted by D-BagTron on May 24th, 2015 @ 10:23am CDT
Viva Mexico!
Here in the Bay Area, you'll never see a Megs in the aisles.
I found a Megs at Target, but that was in Vegas during the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight.
I'm stuck with online shopping but I love to store hunt.
The Bay is not the place for that though. Nothing but Alpha Bravos and Dragstrips on pegs...and the occasional Armada Megs.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Cyclonus at Mexican Retail (1689790)
Posted by Va'al on May 24th, 2015 @ 10:38am CDT
On a day like this, as we approach the end of the virtually unnoticed May Mayhem for Hasbro Transformers, the latter's official Facebook page has posted two really quite enjoyable promotional posters for the main faces of the Combiner Wars line: Stunticon combiner Menasor and Aerialbot counterpart Superion, with the 'Courage is Stronger When Combined' tagline!

Check out the mirrored images below, notified by fellow Seibertron.com member MaverickPrime, and make sure to take a look at our very own galleries for the two teams here and here. Meanwhile, I will be waiting for Hasbro to credit their artists...

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Cyclonus at Mexican Retail (1689792)
Posted by It Is Him on May 24th, 2015 @ 10:49am CDT
Gorgeous
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Cyclonus at Mexican Retail (1689793)
Posted by steals_your_goats on May 24th, 2015 @ 10:58am CDT
These...I would buy these.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Cyclonus at Mexican Retail (1689794)
Posted by Cobotron on May 24th, 2015 @ 11:00am CDT
Va'al wrote: Meanwhile, I will be waiting for Hasbro to credit their artists...
Ya man. What gives? These guys are people too. Talented ones at that.
Neat posters! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Cyclonus at Mexican Retail (1689798)
Posted by munkimus prime on May 24th, 2015 @ 11:16am CDT
Very nice, I'm hoping to see one of Defensor soon too.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Cyclonus at Mexican Retail (1689800)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on May 24th, 2015 @ 11:26am CDT

I WANT IT!

Wow, Menasor looks like crap even in his art! It's not the artists' fault, the toy's design is vomit-inducing.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Cyclonus at Mexican Retail (1689802)
Posted by Va'al on May 24th, 2015 @ 11:27am CDT
Cobotron wrote:
Va'al wrote: Meanwhile, I will be waiting for Hasbro to credit their artists...
Ya man. What gives? These guys are people too. Talented ones at that.
Neat posters! :APPLAUSE:

Going by precedents, I'll say this is either Santalucia or Matere, though I could be very mistaken.
Might check with them, actually.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Goshooter MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 29 minutes 39 seconds
Platinum Optimus Prime Transformers Generations Edition Year of the Goat 2015 - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 32 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers: Age of Extinction - Stinger Pop! Vinyl Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 34 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Universe Target Exclusive 25th Anniversary Voyager Leo Prime Figure - Time Remaining: 17 days 12 hours 39 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise RID Deluxe Class Vehicon - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 42 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Generations GDO Deluxe Class Swerve - Time Remaining: 18 days 3 hours 44 minutes 22 seconds
Takara Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex DD-06 - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 46 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Generations GDO Deluxe Class Cliffjumper - Time Remaining: 25 days 9 hours 47 minutes 56 seconds
Website Security Test