Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Sighted at Retail (Toysrus)

Transformers News: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Sighted at Retail (Toysrus)

Thursday, January 1st, 2015 8:39PM CST

Category: Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 26,202

The Combiner Wars Voyagers and Deluxes have been spotted at retail, and now users Goggle Convoy and Reluctantyouth have just spotted Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends at Toysrus. Goggle Convoy spotted his at TRU in Raleigh, NC, while Reluctantyouth found them at Peoria, Il, and even provided some pictures. These legends figures are priced at 9.99$ US.

The planets aligned so that this news sighting would come just in time for you to check out these figures in our high definition galleries!
Credit(s): Reluctantyouth, Goggle Convoy
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Sighted at Retail (Toysrus) (1635001)
Posted by steve2275 on January 1st, 2015 @ 9:06pm CST
pretty good price
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Sighted at Retail (Toysrus) (1635002)
Posted by No One in Particular on January 1st, 2015 @ 9:07pm CST
I have also found them at a ToysRUs in Southern Illinois. Thundercracker, Powerglide, Bombshell, and Windcharger.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Sighted at Retail (Toysrus) (1635005)
Posted by william-james88 on January 1st, 2015 @ 9:20pm CST
steve2275 wrote:pretty good price

Really? But didnt the ones that came with the target masters cost the same amount?
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Sighted at Retail (Toysrus) (1635006)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 1st, 2015 @ 9:25pm CST
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Sighted at Retail (Toysrus) (1635016)
Posted by william-james88 on January 1st, 2015 @ 10:43pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:God, as awesome as this is, I know for a fact these will never hit my local Toys "R" Us anytime soon. They're still stocking the first wave of Fall of Cybertron Legends two-packs. :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

Surely, the Targets and Walmarts in your area have better stock, no?
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Sighted at Retail (Toysrus) (1635018)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 1st, 2015 @ 10:44pm CST
william-james88 wrote:

Surely, the Targets and Walmarts in your area have better stock, no?

The local Walmarts are just now stocking Shrapnel. Target is really my only hope at this point.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Sighted at Retail (Toysrus) (1635021)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 1st, 2015 @ 10:54pm CST
saw these at target the other day but had no interest, $10 is a ripoff especially since they dont have minicons anymore. Plus the combiner war deluxes they had were $11.99, stocked up on those & went on my way. If they reduced the price down to 7 or 8 id be all over them but as it is easy pass. On another note TRU has generations deluxes for $12.99
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Sighted at Retail (Toysrus) (1635022)
Posted by Noideaforaname on January 1st, 2015 @ 10:57pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
steve2275 wrote:pretty good price

Yeah, they did. And before that were the bigger, more articulated PCCs and HA Basics and their partners at that price.

.... and every one of those did terrible in my stores. So either these things will shelfwarm like crazy, or everybody will happily pay more for less. I'm not sure which is better.

Then again I'll happily pay $10 for Bombshell (and hopefully Kickback), so...
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Sighted at Retail (Toysrus) (1635035)
Posted by zodconvoy on January 2nd, 2015 @ 1:07am CST
Wait, really? I found Windcharger the day after Christmas at Target for $9.99 but I didn't think it was news.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Sighted at Retail (Toysrus) (1635078)
Posted by Primeultimus on January 2nd, 2015 @ 8:24am CST
These have been at Target for 2 weeks now and the Deluxes for 1 week.Only assortment not to show at retail has been the Voyagers. I found Robots in Disguise at Target already as well.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Sighted at Retail (Toysrus) (1635080)
Posted by william-james88 on January 2nd, 2015 @ 8:27am CST
Have you guys been writing these sightings in your respective sightings thread for your area? It would be a much better place than here because it could help fellow fans know exactly where they can find these figures.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Sighted at Retail (Toysrus) (1635089)
Posted by Shockwave7 on January 2nd, 2015 @ 9:39am CST

But I had to pick up Bombshell and Powerglide - somehow the legends new Powerglide seems better than the ultra class figure from the Universe line :)

No sign of the Deluxe combiner wars figures yet...
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Sighted at Retail (Toysrus) (1635090)
Posted by leakin' lubricant on January 2nd, 2015 @ 9:41am CST
Shockwave7 wrote:It's true. I've found all the wave 1 legends at TRU, and at the local Target stores as of Jan. 1, 2015. So I was able to start the year with some good luck after all. I found the wave 1 warrior figures from RiD in TRU as well, though so far I haven't felt the desire to buy any - I'm lukewarm to that whole line as of yet and can live without them.

No sign of the Deluxe combiner wars figures yet...

That Powerglide is a great little figure, so glad I didnt buy the Universe, Transbots or Make toys one.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Sighted at Retail (Toysrus) (1635114)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on January 2nd, 2015 @ 11:45am CST
Saw these around December 29th-ish (and bought, of course!) at the TRU in Jackson, TN. Wish I'd known it was news, I'd have said so! lol
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Sighted at Retail (Toysrus) (1635118)
Posted by leakin' lubricant on January 2nd, 2015 @ 11:53am CST
Picked up Firefly this afternoon, leaving me done with Wave 1, really liking this wave, the best thing Hasbro has done in a long time. Bing on Wave 2 and (hopefully) Devestator.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Sighted at Retail (Toysrus) (1635122)
Posted by shockblast2 on January 2nd, 2015 @ 12:10pm CST
This is OLD news. These have been at target and TRU since the week before Christmas.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Sighted at Retail (Toysrus) (1635123)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 2nd, 2015 @ 12:17pm CST
New stock photos for the six Stuncticons, Air Raid, Huffer, and the Megatrons.

Legends
Decepticon Blackjack
Huffer

Deluxe
Air Raid
Breakdown
Dead End
Decepticon Offroad (his bio confirms he's a brand new character!)

Voyager
Motormaster

Leader
Megatron
Armada Megatron
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Sighted at Retail (Toysrus) (1635124)
Posted by Syn_13 on January 2nd, 2015 @ 12:33pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:New stock photos for the six Stuncticons, Air Raid, Huffer, and the Megatrons.

Legends
Decepticon Blackjack
Huffer

Deluxe
Air Raid
Breakdown
Dead End
Decepticon Offroad (his bio confirms he's a brand new character!)

Voyager
Motormaster

Leader
Megatron
Armada Megatron

Don't know if it's because I'm on a mobile but Motormaster looks very light. Promo pics showed dark grey/black with a purple face.

I like the way Dead End and Beeakdown's chests conceal th pegs better and Offroad does look cool, despite not being Wildrider.

Megs looks decent, but I really wanted him in Voyager class to stand toe to toe with my Classics Prime.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Sighted at Retail (Toysrus) (1635125)
Posted by leakin' lubricant on January 2nd, 2015 @ 12:37pm CST
Megatrons looking better in these pics, however I cant stop thinking how much better the mold would look as Shockwave.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Sighted at Retail (Toysrus) (1635132)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on January 2nd, 2015 @ 1:17pm CST
Hasbro.com has updated with new official high quality promotional images of Generations Combiner Wars wave 2 Deluxe, wave 2 Voyager and wave 1 Leader Class figures. They even give us a new peek at Menasor.

Legends Decepticon Blackjack

Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #234 - Hell in a Cel
"Hell in a Cel"
Posted: Sunday, November 10th, 2019

Buy "Berserker - Sealed figure - Transformers : The Last Knight - 1-step changer" on EBAY
Buy "TAILGATE  TRANSFORMERS G1  COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Autocracy, Dille, Flint, Metzen, Chris, Good Book" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Generations Henkei G1 IRONHIDE Loose Complete Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 # 2*G.I. JOE, SNAKE EYES, SCARLETT*COBRA COMMANDER*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon  Voyager Class Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Motormaster (NEW) TITANS" on EBAY