Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail

Friday, February 27th, 2015 11:08am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 26,601

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Fellow Seibertronian worldsgreatest has just let us know that they have found the second wave of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars, or rather, the Voyager Motormaster figure at a Target store in Columbia, MD! Check out the photo proof below, and rev your engines for the weekend hunt. Undecided? Why not check out the Seibertron.com gallery of the figure here?

Transformers News: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail

Credit(s): worldsgreatest


This article was last modified on Friday, February 27th, 2015 1:21pm CST

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail (1656773)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on February 27th, 2015 @ 11:15am CST
Man, and here I am and I have barely even seen wave one at Canadian retail. Maybe my local TRU just sucks buttholes.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail (1656776)
Posted by User897 on February 27th, 2015 @ 11:41am CST
Dude. Last 4 digits of your card are visible.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail (1656787)
Posted by Shuttershock on February 27th, 2015 @ 11:59am CST
NuclearConvoy wrote:
Shuttershock wrote:
Did you flip Drag Strip's bottom section forward to reveal the second foot port? Seems to be the right height when you do that.


That totally sounds dirty.


DS: Would you Powerlinx me? I'd Powerlinx me. I'd Powerlinx me HARD.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail (1656800)
Posted by william-james88 on February 27th, 2015 @ 12:28pm CST
NuclearConvoy wrote:Man, and here I am and I have barely even seen wave one at Canadian retail. Maybe my local TRU just sucks buttholes.


I think its just yours. Toysrus in Alberta, Ontario and Quebec have had the first wave for about a month now. Though always in limited quantity so they do sell out fast.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail (1656804)
Posted by Editor on February 27th, 2015 @ 12:33pm CST
william-james88 wrote:I think its just yours. Toysrus in Alberta, Ontario and Quebec have had the first wave for about a month now. Though always in limited quantity so they do sell out fast.


You can add BC to that list as well.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail (1656892)
Posted by Randomhero on February 27th, 2015 @ 4:26pm CST
NuclearConvoy wrote:Man, and here I am and I have barely even seen wave one at Canadian retail. Maybe my local TRU just sucks buttholes.



It's not just you. They're finally showing up here in Iowa. Mostly targets now walmarts are finally getting them. We have 2 toysrus in Des Moines and the only combiner wars figures that they have is one legends Thundercracker.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail (1656893)
Posted by Tranzilla on February 27th, 2015 @ 4:30pm CST
I was just at the Columbia Target on Wednesday. Grrrrrr
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail (1656913)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on February 27th, 2015 @ 5:46pm CST
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail (1656933)
Posted by It Is Him on February 27th, 2015 @ 6:50pm CST
Cobotron wrote:
It Is Him wrote:I was thinking about Defensor and his limbs. For Wave 1, Drag Strip is noticeably taller than guys like Alpha Bravo, so it's kinda awkward to have Drag Strip as anything else other than an arm. What's going to happen when we get Blades, Streetwise and First Aid, who initially show up as repaints in Wave 1 and Wave 2. Are Streetwise and First Aid going to be the same height as Fireflight, Sky Dive, and Blades, or was Drag Strip just a fluke?
If your referring to Drag Strip's height in leg mode, there is a step in his transformation missing from the instructions. The spoiler and back end of the car are hinged and fold up over the back wheels revealing a hidden 5mm port for the foot. This makes his leg mode the same height as everyone else.

EDIT:pardon the redundancy of post. :D


Shuttershock wrote:
It Is Him wrote:I was thinking about Defensor and his limbs. For Wave 1, Drag Strip is noticeably taller than guys like Alpha Bravo, so it's kinda awkward to have Drag Strip as anything else other than an arm. What's going to happen when we get Blades, Streetwise and First Aid, who initially show up as repaints in Wave 1 and Wave 2. Are Streetwise and First Aid going to be the same height as Fireflight, Sky Dive, and Blades, or was Drag Strip just a fluke?


Did you flip Drag Strip's bottom section forward to reveal the second foot port? Seems to be the right height when you do that.


Nailed it. Thanks guys!
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail (1656942)
Posted by Va'al on February 27th, 2015 @ 7:39pm CST
Looking for the fourth limb to your Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion? Look no further than Hasbro's Air Raid, according to fellow Seibertron.com member chuckdawg1999! And if you don't believe us reporting it, read on below for their opinion, and check out the video review of the missing Aerialbot embedded below.

This is it, the final member of the Aerialbots, and the final limb for Superion. Air Raid is probably my favorite limb since the jet mode reminds me of the Skystriker from GI Joe. Transformation is very similar to the rest of the team right down to the fantastic hinged leg joints. If you're a fan you've probably already have this figure on order, hope it comes to you real soon.


Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail (1656958)
Posted by dragons on February 27th, 2015 @ 8:25pm CST
Thanks for sharing, big thank you for not showing articulation as you said you see one transformation you see it all same with articulation seen once deluxe, voayger, leaders, legion class all move same way regardless on character just differnt transformation and look I wander about wings in jet mode if it would actually move as real jet in top gun movie wasn't expecting wings to be able to have that big range of movement in jet mode
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail (1656960)
Posted by shajaki on February 27th, 2015 @ 8:29pm CST
Editor wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I think its just yours. Toysrus in Alberta, Ontario and Quebec have had the first wave for about a month now. Though always in limited quantity so they do sell out fast.
You can add BC to that list as well.
my TRU's and walmarts have had them, and now TRU is getting them in droves.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail (1656990)
Posted by Thadicon on February 27th, 2015 @ 9:51pm CST
Can any one tell me what this post hole is for?

Its on Air raid and its on Dragstrip. I'm not sure its on any others though
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail (1656992)
Posted by Arctorro on February 27th, 2015 @ 9:54pm CST
Thadicon wrote:Can any one tell me what this post hole is for?

Its on Air raid and its on Dragstrip. I'm not sure its on any others though

Maybe an exhaust port? :D
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail (1656995)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 27th, 2015 @ 9:57pm CST
Thadicon wrote:Can any one tell me what this post hole is for?

Its on Air raid and its on Dragstrip. I'm not sure its on any others though
If it's on their robot mode butts, then it's to allow one to attach the toys to display stands that allow the toys to be posed dynamically in midair.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail (1656997)
Posted by phantom1592 on February 27th, 2015 @ 10:01pm CST
Something occurred to me last night.

Considering that we are getting some all-new non-traditional combining robots here... People like Cyclolus and Prime and Alpha Bravo...

Considering that they aren't locking themselves just into 'the way they should be...' and thinking outside the box....


I can not express how much I would LOOOOOOOVE to see the original Dinobots show back up. Slag, Swoop, Grimlock, Sludge, and Snarl as a 5-bot combiner...

I don't know what their big bot form would look like...


But I REEEEEALY want to see this happen!!! :grin: 8-}
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail (1656998)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 27th, 2015 @ 10:04pm CST
phantom1592 wrote:Something occurred to me last night.

Considering that we are getting some all-new non-traditional combining robots here... People like Cyclolus and Prime and Alpha Bravo...

Considering that they aren't locking themselves just into 'the way they should be...' and thinking outside the box....


I can not express how much I would LOOOOOOOVE to see the original Dinobots show back up. Slag, Swoop, Grimlock, Sludge, and Snarl as a 5-bot combiner...

I don't know what their big bot form would look like...

Image
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail (1657000)
Posted by Thadicon on February 27th, 2015 @ 10:07pm CST
Arctorro wrote:
Thadicon wrote:Can any one tell me what this post hole is for?

Its on Air raid and its on Dragstrip. I'm not sure its on any others though

Maybe an exhaust port? :D


Hahahahahaha :lol:


Sabrblade wrote:If it's on their robot mode butts, then it's to allow one to attach the toys to display stands that allow the toys to be posed dynamically in midair.


Ahh Thanks for that dude :D
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail (1657002)
Posted by King Kuuga on February 27th, 2015 @ 10:13pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
phantom1592 wrote:Something occurred to me last night.

Considering that we are getting some all-new non-traditional combining robots here... People like Cyclolus and Prime and Alpha Bravo...

Considering that they aren't locking themselves just into 'the way they should be...' and thinking outside the box....


I can not express how much I would LOOOOOOOVE to see the original Dinobots show back up. Slag, Swoop, Grimlock, Sludge, and Snarl as a 5-bot combiner...

I don't know what their big bot form would look like...

Image

Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster at US Retail (1657033)
Posted by phantom1592 on February 28th, 2015 @ 1:06am CST
That is horrifying... and a little depressing.

I'm gonna go back into my imagination and keep working them till they are both A) cool, and B) non-psychopathic and needing to be put down... :(

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
Twincast / Podcast #275:
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Viper Legends Figure MOSC New!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Legends Class Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE SIDESWIPE, Beeside Combiner 2017." on EBAY