Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 1 Available at TRU.com

Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 1 Available at TRU.com

Friday, July 13th, 2012 9:52am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 32,342

Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 1 is currently in-stock and ready to ship at Toysrus.com. Priced at $14.99 each, go get em! Click the or images below for their order pages.

Shockwave: Transformers Generations Deluxe Action Figure - Shockwave - Hasbro - Toys "R" Us
Jazz: Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Action Figure - Autobot Jazz - Hasbro - Toys "R" Us
Optimus Prime:Transformers Generations Deluxe Action Figure - Optimus Prime - Hasbro - Toys "R" Us

Jazz
Shockwave
Optimus Prime

Credit(s): Cyberseven, daimchoc, cdavid3

This article was last modified on Friday, July 13th, 2012 10:00am CDT

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 1 Available at TRU.com (1400121)
Posted by mooncake623 on July 13th, 2012 @ 10:21am CDT
Ordered! thanks for the heads-up!
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 1 Available at TRU.com (1400128)
Posted by EdabanG on July 13th, 2012 @ 10:40am CDT
Shockwave acquired.
Thanks El Duque for the post! :CON:
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 1 Available at TRU.com (1400177)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 13th, 2012 @ 1:01pm CDT
wow they didnt raise the price thats extremely surprising. I want shockwave but ill just wait until one of the stores has some kind of sale or hasbro puts coupons out, and if i dont get him then oh well.
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 1 Available at TRU.com (1400183)
Posted by daimchoc on July 13th, 2012 @ 1:15pm CDT
I finally got me a set of wave 1 figures... The ironic part is that I was able to get them at my local Target store. :lol:
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 1 Available at TRU.com (1400188)
Posted by Archatron on July 13th, 2012 @ 1:27pm CDT
Shockwave was gone by 12:00. :sad: How awesome to miss out.
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 1 Available at TRU.com (1400193)
Posted by RodimalToyota on July 13th, 2012 @ 1:45pm CDT
I was going to order another SW, but after opening Optimus and Jazz, I'm staying away until they fix the bad shoulder joints on these figures.They can't even hold their guns. I'm holding off on Bruty until I see some reviews.
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 1 Available at TRU.com (1400198)
Posted by Hotrodimust on July 13th, 2012 @ 2:08pm CDT
I am extremely disappointed in these figures I got my set in last week. All the figures are very small no bigger than classics bumblebee and they are so hollow and very light. No kinda paint apps the transformations are to simple. WFC figures blow these guys away and I'm just hoping my sdcc bruticus doesnt feel the same. And after making them smaller lighter and less paint they raise the price to $15 that's $5 more if you buy your figures at Walmart where DOTM and last years generations were $9.99. Is hasbro finally following mattels foot steps lol.
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 1 Available at TRU.com (1400199)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on July 13th, 2012 @ 2:12pm CDT
Thanks for the word El but I'm holding off any FOC figs especially SW in the hopes that they make a voyager class. I'm also waiting to see what Takara's SW looks likes like in hand or in a review...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 1 Available at TRU.com (1400265)
Posted by Stormrider on July 13th, 2012 @ 4:47pm CDT
Is Shockwave a TRU exclusive?

edit - I just noticed that someone bought them at Target.
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 1 Available at TRU.com (1400319)
Posted by OhioBot on July 13th, 2012 @ 6:08pm CDT
Picked them up at my local Toys R Us today.
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 1 Available at TRU.com (1400336)
Posted by Cyberseven on July 13th, 2012 @ 6:46pm CDT

As you can see they at least left my entry as the 1st one, as I was the one that posted this 1st, and then sent Seibertron the news update.

I am at least glad I could help some folks out in getting their FOC wave 1 figures, without driving everywhere.
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 1 Available at TRU.com (1400397)
Posted by tattood-transformer on July 13th, 2012 @ 8:03pm CDT
I found Optimus in store tonight for 12.99 at the TRU in NJ.
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 1 Available at TRU.com (1400483)
Posted by Archatron on July 13th, 2012 @ 10:35pm CDT
Hell, they'll be everywhere and people cussing over not being able to get other figures before you know it. Shockwave is the only one I have any interest in for this year.
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 1 Available at TRU.com (1400534)
Posted by El Duque on July 14th, 2012 @ 1:33am CDT
Cyberseven wrote:Not a big deal really, but I am kinda disappointed that Seibertron didn't give me the credit for sending them this news.

?

You were credited as the news source along with the two others who also reported this. You were first, which is why I merged daimchoc's topic with yours and listed you first. Scroll to the bottom of the news:

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... tru/25335/

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 1 Available at TRU.com (1400596)
Posted by Cyberseven on July 14th, 2012 @ 6:06am CDT
El Duque wrote:

?

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... tru/25335/

Thank you El Duque, I did miss that. ;)
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 1 Available at TRU.com (1400644)
Posted by El Duque on July 14th, 2012 @ 9:39am CDT
Cyberseven wrote:
El Duque wrote:

?

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... tru/25335/

Thank you El Duque, I did miss that. ;)

No problem ;)^

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS BOT SHOTS JUMP SHOT BUMBLEBEE, Bot Shots 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 3 Dark of The Moon Movie Cyberverse Legion Class Topspin Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2014 Transformers ATTENDEE Exclusive Kreon Kreo Kre-o Fractyl" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2014 Transformers ATTENDEE Exclusive Kreon Kreo Kre-o Rattrap" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2015 Transformers Kre-o Kreo Kreon G1 Nightbird New Attendee Only" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2015 Transformers Kre-o Kreo Kreon Robot Master New Attendee Only" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2015 Transformers Kre-o Kreo Kreon G1 Autobot Spike New Attendee Only" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2015 Transformers Kre-o Kreo Kreon Animated Sentinel Prime New Attendee" on EBAY