Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop

Tuesday, December 1st, 2015 10:24pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 29,835

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Fellow Seibertronian Death(Reviews) was nice enough to let us know that the first wave of 2016's Generations Legends line is now available on Hasbro Toy Shop. Shockwave, Chop Shop and Buzzsaw (who is the first figure from the Titans Return segment of the Prime Wars Trilogy) can all be purchased for 9.99$. There is also a store wide 20% off and free shipping offer when you enter the code: CYBER.

Good luck and let us know what you think of these figures on the boards once you get them!

Transformers News: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop

Credit(s): Hasbro Toy Shop


This article was last modified on Tuesday, December 1st, 2015 10:25pm CST

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1745257)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on December 1st, 2015 @ 10:26pm CST
Yeah, got my chopshop, shockwave, and warrior fracture ordered, I love it when they get new stock in around a holiday and you can stack benefits (stunticons around easter (20%+free shipping), protectobots around 4th of July (15%+free shipping), (though I got them earlier) the '84 'bot's and others now (20%+free shipping)...)
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1745258)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 1st, 2015 @ 10:36pm CST
Nice to see these guys coming out. Looking forward to getting Wave! :BOT:
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1745259)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on December 1st, 2015 @ 10:46pm CST
Snagged Shockwave for $8! Goodbye, $13 BBTS preorder!
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1745262)
Posted by Cobotron on December 1st, 2015 @ 10:51pm CST
Yup! Jumped on that bus as it drove by. :lol:
Got RID fracture too.


@WJ88 - Guess I was wrong about no new purchases til after the holidays. Can't beat that deal. :lol:
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1745265)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on December 1st, 2015 @ 11:01pm CST
Cobotron wrote:Yup! Jumped on that bus as it drove by. :lol:
Got RID fracture too.


@WJ88 - Guess I was wrong about no new purchases til after the holidays. Can't beat that deal. :lol:


Yeah, bbts hasn't even got a pre-order up for fracture, but hts has them in stock already... nothing about their distribution makes any sense anymore - the one thing that always seemed to stay the same was that hts got 'em last :HEADHURTS: , same goes for the legends figures, maybe they wanted to push them for the holidays, or something? Doesn't matter it's an infinitely better deal than anything through bbts or the like :-D
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1745272)
Posted by william-james88 on December 2nd, 2015 @ 12:00am CST
I am glad to see everyone is getting good deals, but no need to diss BBTS. We always knew those guys were never about the price. Most big retailers have discounts on TFs all the time anyways (and I just get a raincheck so that I get the upcoming figures for cheap) which usually makes BBTS the pricier place. BBTS was never about the price. They are there because some collectors dont want to worry about getting their figure. Some dont check this site every day anyways and if they check it a week from today then this news wont help them. BBTS is there so that you can avoid the distribution hassle, get help if there is anything wrong with your figure and for some ensure that the box has a particular grade.

I see a ven diagram in my head of which kinds of fans order from which places, but I am too tired now. The point is as long as you are happy, no need to diss other retailers.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1745275)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on December 2nd, 2015 @ 12:05am CST
william-james88 wrote:I am glad to see everyone is getting good deals, but no need to diss BBTS. We always knew those guys were never about the price. Most big retailers have discounts on TFs all the time anyways (and I just get a raincheck so that I get the upcoming figures for cheap) which usually makes BBTS the pricier place. BBTS was never about the price. They are there because some collectors dont want to worry about getting their figure. Some dont check this site every day anyways and if they check it a week from today then this news wont help them. BBTS is there so that you can avoid the distribution hassle, get help if there is anything wrong with your figure and for some ensure that the box has a particular grade.

I see a ven diagram in my head of which kinds of fans order from which places, but I am too tired now. The point is as long as you are happy, no need to diss other retailers.


Sorry about that. I didn't mean to insult, I was just glad to get a good price.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1745276)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on December 2nd, 2015 @ 12:10am CST
For the record, I always preorder at BBTS. I have my Onslaught preorder up there right now with some Dragon Ball Z stuff.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1745277)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 2nd, 2015 @ 12:11am CST
Just happened by and saw this post. Got all 3 with the fastest shipping. Wonder what happened to Pipes.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1745278)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on December 2nd, 2015 @ 12:15am CST
william-james88 wrote:I am glad to see everyone is getting good deals, but no need to diss BBTS. We always knew those guys were never about the price. Most big retailers have discounts on TFs all the time anyways (and I just get a raincheck so that I get the upcoming figures for cheap) which usually makes BBTS the pricier place. BBTS was never about the price. They are there because some collectors dont want to worry about getting their figure. Some dont check this site every day anyways and if they check it a week from today then this news wont help them. BBTS is there so that you can avoid the distribution hassle, get help if there is anything wrong with your figure and for some ensure that the box has a particular grade.

I see a ven diagram in my head of which kinds of fans order from which places, but I am too tired now. The point is as long as you are happy, no need to diss other retailers.


Well, it's more the issue of them raising prices for figures like shockwave, because he is more sought after, they increase his price by $3, same goes for onslaught, $32 and he still sold out;

I don't know if this was to offset the fact that buzzsaw and pipes and (not)scattershot might shelfwarm, but, by that logic, then they could lower their (pipes, et al) by a similar amount to encourage people to buy them too (I would definitely consider tossing pipes in my p.o.l. if he were $7 (-$3 for shockwaves +$3 if this is the case)); or if this is a case of extorting money for a figure that people want, but, if this is the case, it's not cool, and I have every right to not only not buy it through them, but to also diss it. If both of these aren't the case, then I'm not sure what it is.

I think the bottom line is: tf distribution is total chaos, and plays by no ones rules |:|
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1745279)
Posted by william-james88 on December 2nd, 2015 @ 12:16am CST
Autobot Roadburn wrote:
Sorry about that. I didn't mean to insult, I was just glad to get a good price.


Dude its fine, I was writing in general, not targeting you specifically. No one did anything wrong here, I just wanted to remind people that the retailers compliment each other to ensure that we get our toys no matter what :)
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1745280)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on December 2nd, 2015 @ 12:16am CST
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Just happened by and saw this post. Got all 3 with the fastest shipping. Wonder what happened to Pipes.


Yeah... aren't they shipped as a case in the same box? Maybe they're pulling a rook and won't get him uploaded onto the site until much later :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1745281)
Posted by william-james88 on December 2nd, 2015 @ 12:22am CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:I don't know if this was to offset the fact that buzzsaw and pipes and (not)scattershot might shelfwarm, but, by that logic, then they could lower their (pipes, et al) by a similar amount to encourage people to buy them too (I would definitely consider tossing pipes in my p.o.l. if he were $7 (-$3 for shockwaves +$3 if this is the case))


I think this is precisely why they up the price. Eesh, that 32$ is pretty darn steep. And I think you have a damn fine idea there. If something is raised, why not lower the other? It would be cool to see how the MSRP could be deviated from in both directions.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1745282)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 2nd, 2015 @ 12:24am CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Just happened by and saw this post. Got all 3 with the fastest shipping. Wonder what happened to Pipes.


Yeah... aren't they shipped as a case in the same box? Maybe they're pulling a rook and won't get him uploaded onto the site until much later :HEADHURTS:

I'm more thinking what happened to Clampdown? That guy isn't there and yet Thunderhoof is :BOT:
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1745283)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on December 2nd, 2015 @ 12:28am CST
william-james88 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:I don't know if this was to offset the fact that buzzsaw and pipes and (not)scattershot might shelfwarm, but, by that logic, then they could lower their (pipes, et al) by a similar amount to encourage people to buy them too (I would definitely consider tossing pipes in my p.o.l. if he were $7 (-$3 for shockwaves +$3 if this is the case))


I think this is precisely why they up the price. Eesh, that 32$ is pretty darn steep. And I think you have a damn fine idea there. If something is raised, why not lower the other? It would be cool to see how the MSRP could be deviated from in both directions.


I mean, come on... $33 for onslaught, why not sell scattershot for $7 then, bet he would fly off their virtual shelves then - I'd buy it, and I hate the idea of him... I don't want to, or like dissing them, they have great customer service and fulfill an important role for us, but stuff like this => http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS24821&mode=retail bugs the sh!t outta me - hotspot is still $30 there :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1745284)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on December 2nd, 2015 @ 12:32am CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Just happened by and saw this post. Got all 3 with the fastest shipping. Wonder what happened to Pipes.


Yeah... aren't they shipped as a case in the same box? Maybe they're pulling a rook and won't get him uploaded onto the site until much later :HEADHURTS:

I'm more thinking what happened to Clampdown? That guy isn't there and yet Thunderhoof is :BOT:


Well, this happens with every wave, some of the wave are uploaded, some aren't until later. If clampdown shows up, I'll get him, underbite, and thunderhoof (assuming there aren't two order pages up for him at that time :HEADHURTS: )

And being completely fair about tf retailers, tfsource doesn't even stock or sell the rid figures, so there's that for limiting options >:oP
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1745286)
Posted by Henry921 on December 2nd, 2015 @ 12:53am CST
RID Warrior Fracture and the new wave of Deployers are also available, and so I purchased Overload and Fracture along with the three Legends cons.

This means my shipped package is superior to most other forms of holiday purchases... :CON:
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1745288)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on December 2nd, 2015 @ 1:03am CST
Henry921 wrote:RID Warrior Fracture and the new wave of Deployers are also available, and so I purchased Overload and Fracture along with the three Legends cons.

This means my shipped package is superior to most other forms of holiday purchases... :CON:


With those deals, and ahead of other retailers, you bet it is (plus they are :CON:'s, so, yeah 8-) )
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1745289)
Posted by MemphisR56 on December 2nd, 2015 @ 1:07am CST
Agh, I need in on this deal. Does HTS ship to the UK? that free shippong might come in handy.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1745290)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on December 2nd, 2015 @ 1:13am CST
MemphisR56 wrote:Agh, I need in on this deal. Does HTS ship to the UK? that free shippong might come in handy.


Sorry, free shipping excludes out of country shipping :(

Is there a hts-uk?

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS G1 PLATINUM EDITION SEEKER SQUADRON DIRGE,THRUST & RAMJ" on EBAY
Buy "HERO MASHERS TRANSFORMERS - AUTO BOT RODIMUS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Of The Primes Insecticon SKRAPNEL - SHRAPNEL" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Steeljaw Age of Extinction Robots in Disguise One-Step; AOE, 1-Step" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction (AOE) Hound Complete Quick Draw Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Platinum MP-10 Optimus Prime Year of the Horse USA" on EBAY
Buy "Fireburst Optimus Prime TRANSFORMERS Dark of the Moon Complete DOTM Voyager" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dinobot Slug Super Hero Mashers Mashems Action Figure Dinosaur" on EBAY