Transformers News: Transformers Generations Legends Nemesis Prime, Acid Storm, Gears and Cliffjumper Sighted in the Philippines

Wednesday, August 6th, 2014 6:19AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 20,771

Fellow Seibertron.com user Generator_G1, based in Manila, Philippines, has sighted the Transformers Generations Legends wave including Gears, Nemesis Prime, Acid Storm and Cliffjumper, with their respective Targetmasters! Check out a photo of all four redecos of previous figures below, as Gears found its way to a new home. If you spot these anywhere near you, make sure to flag it in the Sightings section and forum!

Credit(s): Generator_G1
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Nemesis Prime, Acid Storm, Gears and Cliffjumper Sighted in the Philippines (1597009)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 6th, 2014 @ 10:29am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Quick question, do we roughly know when Windblade and Chromia will hit retail?

I think I've seen Late Fall/Early Winter for the girls.

As for the girls, all 3 at once (!) I'm really, really looking forward to them.

Here's to hopefully more fembots in the generations line :D (though what about decpticon fembots? Must be some unique molds there waiting to be made)
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Nemesis Prime, Acid Storm, Gears and Cliffjumper Sighted in the Philippines (1597026)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on August 6th, 2014 @ 11:54am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote: I'd like also to see a CHUG version in deluxe form, of Gobots Leader One (as a :BOT: ) and GoBots Cy-Kill (as a :CON: ). Come on, HasTak, you can do it!

Those would rule. I wonder if the seeker mold could be easily adapted into a passable L1 with a little remold/deco. TF's were always my fave, but 30 years ago they were kinda hard to come by for a while, so for about the first year or so I wound up with a ton of Gobots instead.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Nemesis Prime, Acid Storm, Gears and Cliffjumper Sighted in the Philippines (1597087)
Posted by Black Hat on August 6th, 2014 @ 2:40pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

I think I've seen Late Fall/Early Winter for the girls.

As for the girls, all 3 at once (!) I'm really, really looking forward to them.

We can hope. Perhaps Flip Sides done as a variation on the Casseticon tank mold (like Rumble and Frenzy) but with modifications to make her more feminine?
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Nemesis Prime, Acid Storm, Gears and Cliffjumper Sighted in the Philippines (1597159)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 6th, 2014 @ 8:42pm CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Windblades wave is supposed to come out this month.

Look all I know is this is what sdcc says, and I've had bbts and tfsource preorders shift on me before.

My Darth Vader beer stein agrees with you 100& about shifting orders. But would they do all three women at once? Who takes Windblades spot in the wave then?
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Nemesis Prime, Acid Storm, Gears and Cliffjumper Sighted in the Philippines (1597182)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on August 6th, 2014 @ 9:46pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Windblades wave is supposed to come out this month.

Windblade comes in the wave with Crosscut, Nightbeat and Jhiaxus, after that it's only Arcee and Chromia in a wave. If I remember correctly according to emails from both TF source and BBTS, they're supposed to get another run of 2014 wave 1, that being the wave with skids, waspy, dreadwing and goldbug sometime in fall or winter. Also I don't think hasbro would release all three gals in one wave, as horrible as it sounds, hasbro's only recently gotten over the stigma of doing fembots. I'm sure someone thinks it's already risk enough to do three mainline fembots in one year, and would be much more so if they did three all together for one wave.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Nemesis Prime, Acid Storm, Gears and Cliffjumper Sighted in the Philippines (1597311)
Posted by Va'al on August 7th, 2014 @ 10:31am CDT
We reported yesterday a sighting of these figure over in the Philippines, but Seibertron.com member chuckdawg1999 was able to get hold of a couple of them earlier across to the US - and has provided us with a second review, this time featuring Generations Legends Cliffjumper and Suppressor!

Sometimes the repaint of a mold can end up being a little better than the original, such is the case with Cliffjumper. Cliffjumper is a straight repaint of the wave 1 Generations Legends Bumblebee mold but I noticed an easier time pegging the arms in for car mode, I freely admit though that the hips felt just a touch looser. Partnered with Suppressor a repaint of Targetmaster Roller Cliffjumper ends up with some serious firepower, unfortunately much like with Optimus Prime, the combined gun ends up being a bit to heavy to properly wield. All in all this is a fantastic set.

Re: Transformers Generations Legends Nemesis Prime, Acid Storm, Gears and Cliffjumper Sighted in the Philippines (1597860)
Posted by Sideswipe75 on August 8th, 2014 @ 10:41pm CDT
Found Generations Legends Cliffjumper :BOT: and Nemesis Prime :CON: at retail the other day. This was at a Target here in Kentucky.

Re: Transformers Generations Legends Nemesis Prime, Acid Storm, Gears and Cliffjumper Sighted in the Philippines (1597893)
Posted by fenrir72 on August 9th, 2014 @ 2:11am CDT
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Nemesis Prime, Acid Storm, Gears and Cliffjumper Sighted in the Philippines (1597894)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 9th, 2014 @ 2:19am CDT
fenrir72 wrote:Not a complaint but concerning CJ. My fave character............always relegated to a BB repaint. Swerve got his 15 minutes of fame in IDW, good. The result, we also get a retool of him into Gears. Face sculpt and all. Would it have cost Tomy/Hasbro more to have CJ's head be retooled with a more Samurai helmet get up like Gears got a distinct face differing from Swerve? It's CJ for Primus' sake....not some background character.....CJ!

I'd be happy for an accurate car mode
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Nemesis Prime, Acid Storm, Gears and Cliffjumper Sighted in the Philippines (1597895)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 9th, 2014 @ 2:21am CDT

CJ wrote:True that. Thing dosent look like me at all
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Nemesis Prime, Acid Storm, Gears and Cliffjumper Sighted in the Philippines (1597899)
Posted by fenrir72 on August 9th, 2014 @ 3:30am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

CJ wrote:True that. Thing dosent look like me at all

:lol:
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Nemesis Prime, Acid Storm, Gears and Cliffjumper Sighted in the Philippines (1598626)
Posted by K2vox on August 12th, 2014 @ 2:15am CDT
I saw em both at a Target. After seeing the gallery of Sky-Byte though with the comparison to the original RID toy, I think I'd rather just have the Takara Gel Shark toy from that line. This is too... symmetrical. I don't like it. Roadbuster is amazing though. I hope they make redecos and remolds out of the mold because I think it's genius. They could totally milk it like the Springer mold.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Nemesis Prime, Acid Storm, Gears and Cliffjumper Sighted in the Philippines (1598766)
Posted by mooncake623 on August 12th, 2014 @ 2:45pm CDT
Seibertron.com member Breakdown318 stopped by to let us know of a current ongoing auction held by the now famous ebay seller lena81822. Today we get some in-hand images of Protectobot 3 pack streetwise. Streetwise is the new repaint of Beast Hunters Prowl andwas first reported here. Check out the images we've mirrored below.

Re: Transformers Generations Legends Nemesis Prime, Acid Storm, Gears and Cliffjumper Sighted in the Philippines (1598769)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 12th, 2014 @ 2:51pm CDT
Streetsmart looks... pretty plain-looking.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Nemesis Prime, Acid Storm, Gears and Cliffjumper Sighted in the Philippines (1598774)
Posted by william-james88 on August 12th, 2014 @ 2:57pm CDT
Ha! Want to know the funniest thing? I am a big fan of the scalper-killing Lena seller and I actually saw this transformer being sold but thought it was simply Prowl and thought nothing of it :lol:
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Nemesis Prime, Acid Storm, Gears and Cliffjumper Sighted in the Philippines (1598776)
Posted by mooncake623 on August 12th, 2014 @ 3:01pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Streetsmart looks... pretty plain-looking.

I hear what you're saying. It is pretty plain.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Nemesis Prime, Acid Storm, Gears and Cliffjumper Sighted in the Philippines (1598777)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 12th, 2014 @ 3:12pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Streetsmart looks... pretty plain-looking.

In robot mode I agree. On the flipside that makes him perfect for aspiring customizers who want to do detailing. Shame mine will remain the Netherlands whereas I'm leaving it.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Nemesis Prime, Acid Storm, Gears and Cliffjumper Sighted in the Philippines (1598778)
Posted by Black Hat on August 12th, 2014 @ 3:12pm CDT
Yeah, it is kinda plain. Not that Streetwise was ever particularly interesting-looking, but it is a little dull. Doesn't help that the original mold was white too.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Nemesis Prime, Acid Storm, Gears and Cliffjumper Sighted in the Philippines (1598788)
Posted by Flashwave on August 12th, 2014 @ 3:28pm CDT
reminds me of the sword bot guy
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Nemesis Prime, Acid Storm, Gears and Cliffjumper Sighted in the Philippines (1598798)
Posted by Noideaforaname on August 12th, 2014 @ 4:00pm CDT
For a moment I was wondering "Why is Prime Prowl suddenly news-worthy again?"

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #232 - NYCC 2019
"NYCC 2019"
Posted: Sunday, October 6th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Generations -  Deluxe Class Action Figure - Cybertronian Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "ORION PAX OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Robot Truck" on EBAY
Buy "THE TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS CYBER BATTALION JETFIRE AUTOBOT" on EBAY
Buy "NEW TRANSFORMERS 3 DOTM LUNARFIRE OPTIMUS PRIME EXCLUSIVE DELUXE CLASS SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist Complete" on EBAY
Buy "New 2011 Transformers Dark Of The Moon Megatron Robo Fighters Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Nightbeat Thilling 30 (NEW!) with IDW comic book" on EBAY
Buy "Payload Gun Transformers Generations 2014 Thrilling 30 Hasbro Part Figure" on EBAY