Transformers Generations Rattrap And Tankor Sighted at US Retail

Transformers News: Transformers Generations Rattrap And Tankor Sighted at US Retail

Sunday, July 27th, 2014 7:26am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 26,694

It's definitely been a while, but we can finally report an official sighting of Transformers Generations Deluxe (Fat) Tankor and Rattrap, courtesy of fellow Seibertron.com user Bounti76. The figures were purchased at a Walmart in Centerville, Utah - so head to the Sightings section of the site, and happy hunting!

Credit(s): Bounti76

Re: Transformers Generations Rattrap And Tankor Sighted at US Retail (1594071)
Posted by Flashwave on July 27th, 2014 @ 7:58am CDT
THIS IS NEWS!!!!!!????

I saw these two weeks ago! Slagging-dangit!

Oh well, passed them up. Just can't get over tankor's tank mode, and not into the Beasty stuff. Gonna regret that down the road, but for now I am completely happy with my DofFP stuff.

GIVE ME MAH CROSSCUT!!!
Re: Transformers Generations Rattrap And Tankor Sighted at US Retail (1594083)
Posted by Primeultimus on July 27th, 2014 @ 8:41am CDT
Found these a few weeks ago in St Petersburg Fl at a Walmart
Re: Transformers Generations Rattrap And Tankor Sighted at US Retail (1594086)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on July 27th, 2014 @ 8:59am CDT
i wish they would show up in ohio damn it
Re: Transformers Generations Rattrap And Tankor Sighted at US Retail (1594094)
Posted by trans4mers on July 27th, 2014 @ 9:44am CDT
>:oP easy pass, too ugly for words.
Re: Transformers Generations Rattrap And Tankor Sighted at US Retail (1594115)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on July 27th, 2014 @ 11:02am CDT
And they were found down here last week.

louisiana-transformers-sightings-t45066s975.php

sithlord9849 ยป 16 Jul 2014 20:13

I know because I have a Rattrap that he picked up for me.
Re: Transformers Generations Rattrap And Tankor Sighted at US Retail (1594129)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 27th, 2014 @ 11:58am CDT
Re: Transformers Generations Rattrap And Tankor Sighted at US Retail (1594164)
Posted by megatronus on July 27th, 2014 @ 2:00pm CDT
Haven't seen them in NY. I'm at my folks house in NJ right now, and I just got back from a quick hunt. Didn't see anything at Target, and made a conscious decision to avoid Wal-Mart. Kind of regretting that now...
Re: Transformers Generations Rattrap And Tankor Sighted at US Retail (1594220)
Posted by Bounti76 on July 27th, 2014 @ 5:00pm CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:so is the normal price for these $10 or are they on sale again? I was at walmart the other day and the prices were back up to $15. Only thing still on sale at the time were the one step changers. But at $10 id pick these up no problem, even though im not a fan of either mold a figure & a comic for $10 is a great deal.

When I found Rattrap and (Fat) Tankor on the pegs, their regular tag (no sale tag in sight) said $9.97. The Generations movie figures were still at $14.97, and were nowhere to be seen, completely cleaned out.
Re: Transformers Generations Rattrap And Tankor Sighted at US Retail (1594265)
Posted by mazingaspidey on July 27th, 2014 @ 8:59pm CDT
Still not much of anything but AoE in Baton Rouge, LA. We're usually pretty good about getting new releases. The way the AoE toys are shelfwarming does nor make me feel good about seeing these anytime soon. What are the case mates with these two?
Re: Transformers Generations Rattrap And Tankor Sighted at US Retail (1594266)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 27th, 2014 @ 9:02pm CDT
Already bought these two from vendors at BotCon to save myself the trouble of hunting them down in stores.
Re: Transformers Generations Rattrap And Tankor Sighted at US Retail (1594267)
Posted by Bounti76 on July 27th, 2014 @ 9:06pm CDT
Re: Transformers Generations Rattrap And Tankor Sighted at US Retail (1594269)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 27th, 2014 @ 9:12pm CDT
Bounti76 wrote:I think their other case mate was supposed to have been Crosscut. He's still listed as the cross-sell on the bottom of the package, even though he was reshuffled to the next wave with Jhiaxus, Windblade and Nightbeat.
That's exactly what happened. He was supposed to be part of their case assortment, but got pushed back further when all the non-AOE Generations got pushed back.
Re: Transformers Generations Rattrap And Tankor Sighted at US Retail (1594307)
Posted by Autobot032 on July 28th, 2014 @ 2:53am CDT
Doubledealer93 wrote:i wish they would show up in ohio damn it

They have. In the Cincinnati region. I think a few in Toledo and Columbus as well. Meijer is what I've been hearing. Closest one to you is Mansfield.
Re: Transformers Generations Rattrap And Tankor Sighted at US Retail (1594430)
Posted by Arrancon on July 28th, 2014 @ 1:25pm CDT

Then again, I did just find Tailgate and Shrapnel at a Toys R Us, so maybe there's hope.
Re: Transformers Generations Rattrap And Tankor Sighted at US Retail (1594837)
Posted by Flashwave on July 30th, 2014 @ 2:29am CDT
OneConArmy wrote:I doubt I'll see these anytime soon, with all the Wave 3 figures still warming pegs; I swear all my local stores skipped over Waspinator's wave except for Goldbug. He was the only one I ever saw, and it was twice at the most!

Yeah, i have a walmart who has stocked Vol 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, and 8 fof the Legends guys and I keep hoping Swerve and Cosmos will show up as a late buried case but I have my doubts...
Re: Transformers Generations Rattrap And Tankor Sighted at US Retail (1594838)
Posted by Flashwave on July 30th, 2014 @ 2:29am CDT

Re: Transformers Generations Rattrap And Tankor Sighted at US Retail (1594848)
Posted by Autobot032 on July 30th, 2014 @ 4:02am CDT
I think Hasbro should allow ALL retailers to direct order figures instead of just the little guys. I think it's great that they're doing it at all, but Wal*Mart, Target and TRU especially, have a terrible time moving these things. K-Mart doesn't do too bad, but that's mainly because they get newer stuff due to not ordering the older stuff, or clearancing it out for quite some time until the new stuff arrives. (Still, that's rare, too.)

Their sales would be much, much bigger if they'd allow all of the stores to direct order the figures they want and keep those hot sellers coming. Buy a case of each figure, put all of them out. Order one or two Bumblebees and Optimii per case. Keep the rotten apples out, while selling all of the good ones.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #244 - Call Me Maybe
"Call Me Maybe"
Posted: Saturday, March 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG-40 Astrotrain Voyager Figure Complete RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee 4K Bluray 2018 Transformers Mint" on EBAY
Buy "Lot of 5 Action Sci-Fi. Transformers (2), DeadPool, iRobot, Men in Black II" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1985 Transformers G1 Devastator Constructicon, "Bone Crusher", by Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Heatwave The Fire -Bot 10” w/Lights & Sounds!" on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2012 Destro Exclusive G.I. Joe Transformers Crossover File Card" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Original G1 1989 Action Masters Mainframe Card Back w/ Tech Spec" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Logo in Spade Pip Single Swap Playing Card  Ace of Spades" on EBAY