Friday, October 4th, 2019 10:57pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 25,372

We're bringing you some more select images from the #NYCC2019, this time we have the current Transformers Generations Selects offerings Smokescreen, Cromar, and Cybertron Defense Hot Shot, and the 35th Anniversary versions of War for Cybertron Siege Voyager class Megatron and Optimus Prime. Just click HERE or on any of the images below to head to the full gallery. Also below is our video taken of the Generations Selects from the showroom floor. Enjoy!

Make sure to share your view with the Seibertron crew in the forum and stay tuned to Seibertron for the latest in #NYCC2019 Transformers news!
Transformers News: Transformers Generations Selects and 35th Anniversary Image Gallery and Video from #NYCC2019

Credit(s): Seibertron at #NYCC2019

Re: Transformers Generations Selects and 35th Anniversary Image Gallery and Video from #NYCC2019 (2040859)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 5th, 2019 @ 9:27pm CDT
so look who showed up without a shipping or credit card notice at all

Re: Transformers Generations Selects and 35th Anniversary Image Gallery and Video from #NYCC2019 (2040875)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 5th, 2019 @ 10:55pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:so look who showed up without a shipping or credit card notice at all

Re: Transformers Generations Selects and 35th Anniversary Image Gallery and Video from #NYCC2019 (2040876)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on October 5th, 2019 @ 10:58pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

Cut him some slack, he's not used to using the space stone yet :-P
Re: Transformers Generations Selects and 35th Anniversary Image Gallery and Video from #NYCC2019 (2040939)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 6th, 2019 @ 10:58am CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Well, how rude of Iron Man not to give you advanced notice of his arrival. He really is Tony Stank. :P

Cut him some slack, he's not used to using the space stone yet :-P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Smokescreen's red is a bit darker and more muted than I thought it would be. But the paint work looks pretty dang good so far
Re: Transformers Generations Selects and 35th Anniversary Image Gallery and Video from #NYCC2019 (2040951)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 6th, 2019 @ 1:38pm CDT
Messing around with Smokescreen today, and wow he is an improvement on Prowl. The race car aesthetic works so much better for this mold, and the paint work is fantastic.

Also, thinking about it and then looking at the list of Autobots, I've now realized that from the entire 1984-85 Autobot tv show cast, the only bot I do not have a toy of at all is Smoke's moldmate Bluestreak. I have everyone else in some capacity, and while some are purely combiners, I feel like very soon I fill have them as individuals too.

Check out Smoke!

Re: Transformers Generations Selects and 35th Anniversary Image Gallery and Video from #NYCC2019 (2041265)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 8th, 2019 @ 7:09pm CDT
2/3 Powerdashers complete! Funny Aragon was revealed first and he will be the last i get.

and have some more Smokescreen

Re: Transformers Generations Selects and 35th Anniversary Image Gallery and Video from #NYCC2019 (2041277)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 8th, 2019 @ 7:50pm CDT
Cromar was forged to be G2 armor

Re: Transformers Generations Selects and 35th Anniversary Image Gallery and Video from #NYCC2019 (2041344)
Posted by william-james88 on October 9th, 2019 @ 1:40pm CDT
Hasbro is truly trying to solve distribution woes by amplifying the ease of purchasing these collectible toys online. For Canadians who couldn't find them at EB Games nor want to pay the extra shipping fees from Pulse, Toysrus.ca now has some of the Generations Selects figures for you to buy online. They are Transformers Generations Selects WFC Nightbird and Powerdasher Zetar. This makes it now 3 Generations Selects figures that Toysrus distributs in Canada. Toysrus is also the exclusive distributor of the Seeker 3 pack with Ionsotrm, Novastorm and Acidstorm and that pack can also be purchased from Toysrus.ca.

The packaging is in all North American languages so they can be shipped across Canada. Hopefully Toysrus also stocks the other Generations Selects figures, especially since Redwing still has no Canadian retailer.

Here are the links:

Transformers Generations Selects - WFC-GS07 Nightbird, War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Figure

Transformers Generations Selects - WFC-GS08 Powerdasher Zetar, War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Figure

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Voyager Class Seekers 3-Pack

Re: Transformers Generations Selects and 35th Anniversary Image Gallery and Video from #NYCC2019 (2041374)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 9th, 2019 @ 6:09pm CDT
Some more images of the good guy with an evil clown face

Re: Transformers Generations Selects and 35th Anniversary Image Gallery and Video from #NYCC2019 (2041391)
Posted by Ironhidensh on October 9th, 2019 @ 7:53pm CDT
Everybody with awesome stuffs, meanwhile, I'm still waiting on my Pulse Star Convoy....

Nah, its all good, my wallet needs a little break.
Re: Transformers Generations Selects and 35th Anniversary Image Gallery and Video from #NYCC2019 (2041395)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 9th, 2019 @ 8:02pm CDT
I'm waiting on Star Convoy too. But honestly, considering the delays of stuff i've ordered into October, it might be better that he comes out in November
Re: Transformers Generations Selects and 35th Anniversary Image Gallery and Video from #NYCC2019 (2041466)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on October 10th, 2019 @ 4:18pm CDT
So I ordered Hot Shot and Cromar from Pulse a week ago when they went live, and I just today got the email saying they've shipped, but when I check the tracking info on the orders, it says they started shipping Monday and they're already in Illinois by now. Hasbro just didn't let me know they were on their way or change my order status and let me track them until today, because....reasons, I guess. :HEADHURTS:

At least now I know I'll have them on Monday.
Re: Transformers Generations Selects and 35th Anniversary Image Gallery and Video from #NYCC2019 (2041469)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 10th, 2019 @ 4:47pm CDT
Pulse has been weird with the shipping. I got my notice that Cromar shipped today.. even though he arrived Tuesday
Re: Transformers Generations Selects and 35th Anniversary Image Gallery and Video from #NYCC2019 (2041495)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on October 10th, 2019 @ 10:56pm CDT
I got the email notice that my Cromar and Hot Shot had shipped just this morning. By the time I got home from work today, they had already been delivered! That's instant gratification, lol! :D

By the way, both figures are fantastic! Zetar and Cromar look great together on my display shelf. I can't wait to get Aragon from the Amazon set now. I'm looking forward to him more than "Invisible" Mirage or "Decepticon" Impactor. Hot Shot is a great repaint. Different details are picked out as compared to Hound, giving him a more distinct look. Hot Shot really makes me appreciate the Siege Hound mold even more now.
Re: Transformers Generations Selects and 35th Anniversary Image Gallery and Video from #NYCC2019 (2041560)
Posted by Emerje on October 11th, 2019 @ 11:06pm CDT

Emerje
Re: Transformers Generations Selects and 35th Anniversary Image Gallery and Video from #NYCC2019 (2041568)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on October 12th, 2019 @ 2:10am CDT
Emerje wrote:So I emailed Pulse Tuesday asking what's happening with the last two Seacons. I pointed out that they've been on Takara Tomy Mall for a while and they're already listed at domestic web shops. Haven't heard anything yet which is a little concerning, the previous two waves were listed within a couple days. I hope things just got lost in the shuffle while trying to get things listed from NYCC and wrapping things up with Unicron's crowdfund and they'll get up there soon.

Emerje

This is why I've ordered the last two from TFSource. The first four I ordered through Hasbro Pulse. When they do eventually go up on Pulse, I'll just cancel the TFSource order.
Re: Transformers Generations Selects and 35th Anniversary Image Gallery and Video from #NYCC2019 (2041614)
Posted by Cobotron on October 12th, 2019 @ 2:21pm CDT
Posting these pics here just to illustrate that these Selects boxes work great as building block risers/platforms for terracing a display.

I . like to turn them inside out to show off the cool Cybertonian hexopattern.
Adds a splash of techno-greeble to the background. ;)^
Re: Transformers Generations Selects and 35th Anniversary Image Gallery and Video from #NYCC2019 (2041615)
Posted by aronjlove on October 12th, 2019 @ 2:35pm CDT
Re: Transformers Generations Selects and 35th Anniversary Image Gallery and Video from #NYCC2019 (2041639)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on October 12th, 2019 @ 7:05pm CDT
aronjlove wrote:Thursday I noticed Hot Shot was listed on Pulse so I ordered him along with Astrotrain. I then cancelled my pre-order at Big Bad. While the order still says unfulfilled on the Pulse site I got a notification from FedEx saying Hasbro is getting a package ready to ship to me.

Yeah, Pulse has been a bit weird in sending out their ship notifications and updating orders on their site. A few members got their ship notifications from Pulse on the day their items arrived. Cromar and Hot Shot arrived for me on Thursday and still showed up as unfulfilled on Pulse until this morning. Fedex has been been more reliable on the ship notifications for my recent orders.
Re: Transformers Generations Selects and 35th Anniversary Image Gallery and Video from #NYCC2019 (2041646)
Posted by william-james88 on October 12th, 2019 @ 8:02pm CDT
Hotshot is available on Toysrus Canada's website

https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Transformers- ... EE9DF.html

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS COLLECTOR CLUB FISITRON TIMELINES 2011 Bot-Con RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers The Last Knight Mega Turbo Changer Dragonstorm C0934 15”" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon G2 Starscream Tfcc Collectors Club" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Machines RATTRAP Mega- Hasbro 2001 - New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Omega Supreme new and sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of The Moon Cyberverse Lunar Ratchet ONLY DOTM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TFCC Collector's Club Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS WAR FOR CYBERTRON NETFLIX SPARKLESS SEEKER BATTLE 3-PACK IN HAND!!" on EBAY