Transformers Generations Toys Released In Australia

Transformers Generations Toys Released In Australia

Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010 9:37pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Mach   Views: 56,135

Seibertron member Brendan is kind enough to inform us that the Transformers Generations toys has been released in Australia.
Several Ozformers members have sighted the toys in different locations across Australia.

The Generations toys released are:
-WFC Optimus Prime
-WFC Bumblebee
-Autobot Drift
-Thrust

Other new releases are the Transformers Movie activators.

Check out the original thread here.

If you have any new sighting at your location, kindly share with fellow members at our sighting forums.

Stay tuned to Seibertron, the Ultimate Resource of Transformers!

Credit(s): Brendan

This article was last modified on Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010 9:39pm CDT

Re: Transformers Generations Toys Released In Australia (1081521)
Posted by ausbot on June 2nd, 2010 @ 11:12pm CDT
Thanks for the info, I just popped down to my local toyworld and picked up Drift! This has to be one of the best transformers I have ever owned! His transformation is smart and his weapon storage is perfect! A++
Re: Transformers Generations Toys Released In Australia (1081603)
Posted by Tigertrack on June 3rd, 2010 @ 7:06am CDT
Can't wait to get Drift. I have WFC Prime and BBee in the mail right now!
Re: Transformers Generations Toys Released In Australia (1081623)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on June 3rd, 2010 @ 7:47am CDT

Why would Australia get these first? Is their TF market bigger than the US or Canada or the UK, for example? Is it some sort of test release by Hasbro? Is it Hasbro making an effort not to shortchange a smaller market? I really am just curious, I can wait for them here in the US, it just seems like they would be better received by debuting in a larger market.

All that said, enjoy and please let us know what you think of these guys! :PEACE:
Re: Transformers Generations Toys Released In Australia (1081624)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 3rd, 2010 @ 7:49am CDT
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:I have a question, and being from the US, I hope I don't sound like a jerk in asking it. It's going to sound America-centric, but it's really not.

The toys ship from China. You look at the map ;)
Re: Transformers Generations Toys Released In Australia (1081639)
Posted by Malicron on June 3rd, 2010 @ 8:27am CDT
Re: Transformers Generations Toys Released In Australia (1081643)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 3rd, 2010 @ 8:33am CDT
Malicron wrote:I'm guessing the Aussie dollar is valued lower than the US dollar, otherwise you got robbed. $30.00 for a deluxe? For shame, Hasbro, for shame.

He's robbed either way: 30 AUD = 25 USD
Re: Transformers Generations Toys Released In Australia (1081651)
Posted by Stockade on June 3rd, 2010 @ 8:56am CDT
Re: Transformers Generations Toys Released In Australia (1081666)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 3rd, 2010 @ 9:33am CDT
Nice! Cool to see Australia not getting the short end of the stick for once. :D

Canada had our fun with MP Skywarp I suppose. Though it would be reeeeally really nice if we could have Generations soon too.
Re: Transformers Generations Toys Released In Australia (1081676)
Posted by JBPrime on June 3rd, 2010 @ 10:13am CDT
Stockade wrote:Are the Gen-line, PCC and Hunt for the Decepticons lines still schedule for August release? or will it be sooner?

Hi, haven't been able to check the boards in a while, is August when the U.S. is supposed to get these?
Re: Transformers Generations Toys Released In Australia (1081685)
Posted by WolfDawg on June 3rd, 2010 @ 10:32am CDT
Yea, those lines were set for August. However, I REALLY doubt they'll stick to an August date seeing as how TRU.com recently had WFC figures, Austrailia got the Generations toys already, and I remember reading somewhere that the Power Core Combiners and Hunt for the Decepticons figures were released early as well.

Don't be surprised if these toys start showing up next month.
Re: Transformers Generations Toys Released In Australia (1081693)
Posted by JBPrime on June 3rd, 2010 @ 10:57am CDT
I hope you're right Wolfe, I was really hoping these would show up closer to the game's release.
Re: Transformers Generations Toys Released In Australia (1081969)
Posted by VonDoom on June 3rd, 2010 @ 10:06pm CDT
Popped on down to my local toyworld and found these plus power core combiners, sea spray, night ops ratchet and the new leader classes (didn't sea if starscream was there but optimus was)
Re: Transformers Generations Toys Released In Australia (1082022)
Posted by Deceptic_Optic on June 4th, 2010 @ 1:44am CDT
8.30 am Big W Blacktown AUSTRALIA on the dot this morning...Just disected Big W for Generations CYB OP, CYB BUMBLE, THRUST and my second DRIFT :D let the hunt begings seagulls...lol

Image :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Generations Toys Released In Australia (1082026)
Posted by ausbot on June 4th, 2010 @ 1:55am CDT
A little off track but how many fellow aussies are part of these forums?
Re: Transformers Generations Toys Released In Australia (1082031)
Posted by Burn on June 4th, 2010 @ 2:16am CDT

We've been getting shafted like that for ages.

ausbot wrote:A little off track but how many fellow aussies are part of these forums?

Stone the flamin' crows, everybody around here should know Burn is Australian. I'm as bloody memorable as The Great Drop Bear and Hoop Snake Attack of 06!
Re: Transformers Generations Toys Released In Australia (1082310)
Posted by Atomatron on June 4th, 2010 @ 4:13pm CDT
Where the heck is Human Alliance Mudflap, Evac and Red Rampage???? I call foul!

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander Class Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 80 84 Devastator Constructicon Scrapper" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Starscream and wfc generations starscream lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot-Cyberverse Bumblebee and Jazz, Quick Change" on EBAY