Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two, Volume 7 Cover Art revealed

Transformers News: Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two, Volume 7 Cover Art revealed

Tuesday, September 19th, 2017 12:39AM CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Bounti76   Views: 9,384

Thanks to an updated listing on Amazon.com, we now have the cover art for Phase 2, Vol. 7 of the IDW Collection. This collection contains issues 28-34 of both Transformers: Robots in Disguise and Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye. Due to be released on March 27, 2018 in hardback form, the cover features Megatron in the same art style as the previous Phase 2 collections; appropriate, as these are the issues where Autobot Megatron joins the Lost Light! Will you be pre-ordering this volume? Let us know in the Energon Pub Forums!

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two
Credit(s): Amazon.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two, Volume 7 Cover Art revealed (1911781)
Posted by Kurona on September 19th, 2017 @ 4:47am CDT
Odd it uses one of his during-war designs rather than the one he took on the Lost Light without juxtaposition.
Re: Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two, Volume 7 Cover Art revealed (1911792)
Posted by MagicDeath on September 19th, 2017 @ 8:23am CDT
Called it.

Also, can anyone confirm whether these are a good deal or not? I think they are, considering they're hardcover, but I can't tell.
Re: Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two, Volume 7 Cover Art revealed (1911811)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on September 19th, 2017 @ 9:35am CDT
Re: Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two, Volume 7 Cover Art revealed (1911828)
Posted by MagicDeath on September 19th, 2017 @ 11:57am CDT
Rodimus Knight wrote:I was interested in picking some of these up to read through since I got tired of buying the individual series and not knowing where and when different miniseries took place, so I thought this would be a good way to get items in order and catch up, but then I noticed vol two of both phase 1 and phase 2 seems to be out of print.

As for phase 1, try the compendium, which collects phase 1 volumes 1 and 2, published in 2016.
With phase 2, have you tried Amazon? It usually tells me more are on the way with IDW stuff (can't check now).

[EDIT - Removed strange face that was not supposed to be there)
Re: Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two, Volume 7 Cover Art revealed (1911830)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on September 19th, 2017 @ 12:08pm CDT
Phase 2 vol 2 on Amazon, and now that I looked again, they want $100 Plus.
Re: Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two, Volume 7 Cover Art revealed (1911912)
Posted by MagicDeath on September 19th, 2017 @ 11:03pm CDT
Rodimus Knight wrote:Phase 2 vol 2 on Amazon, and now that I looked again, they want $100 Plus.

I see... I would get the trade paperbacks for RiD and MTMTE, and get the Spotlights (And Autocracy) on ComiXology or another digital site. I did something similar with Furman's work. If you can, wait for the sales on comiXology, as they seem to occur fairly frequently.
That's what I would do.
Re: Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two, Volume 7 Cover Art revealed (1912050)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on September 20th, 2017 @ 2:35pm CDT
I'm not a big fan of digital comics, since it hurts my eyes after a short time when I read them. I still like physical copies. I mean ultimately its not going to bother me if I don't get to read the stuff,I've gone years without with only a couple of times I've questioned what somethign was about because it was a comic only thing.
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations combiner wars deluxe protectobot groove" on AMAZON
You save: 35%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
You save: 29%
You save: 26%
You save: 25%
You save: 23%
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars 2016 Liokaiser Platinum Edition Action Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 21%