Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two, Volume 7 Cover Art revealed

Transformers News: Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two, Volume 7 Cover Art revealed

Tuesday, September 19th, 2017 12:39AM CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Bounti76   Views: 9,221

Thanks to an updated listing on Amazon.com, we now have the cover art for Phase 2, Vol. 7 of the IDW Collection. This collection contains issues 28-34 of both Transformers: Robots in Disguise and Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye. Due to be released on March 27, 2018 in hardback form, the cover features Megatron in the same art style as the previous Phase 2 collections; appropriate, as these are the issues where Autobot Megatron joins the Lost Light! Will you be pre-ordering this volume? Let us know in the Energon Pub Forums!

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two
Credit(s): Amazon.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two, Volume 7 Cover Art revealed (1911781)
Posted by Kurona on September 19th, 2017 @ 4:47am CDT
Odd it uses one of his during-war designs rather than the one he took on the Lost Light without juxtaposition.
Re: Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two, Volume 7 Cover Art revealed (1911792)
Posted by MagicDeath on September 19th, 2017 @ 8:23am CDT
Called it.

Also, can anyone confirm whether these are a good deal or not? I think they are, considering they're hardcover, but I can't tell.
Re: Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two, Volume 7 Cover Art revealed (1911811)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on September 19th, 2017 @ 9:35am CDT
Re: Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two, Volume 7 Cover Art revealed (1911828)
Posted by MagicDeath on September 19th, 2017 @ 11:57am CDT
Rodimus Knight wrote:I was interested in picking some of these up to read through since I got tired of buying the individual series and not knowing where and when different miniseries took place, so I thought this would be a good way to get items in order and catch up, but then I noticed vol two of both phase 1 and phase 2 seems to be out of print.

As for phase 1, try the compendium, which collects phase 1 volumes 1 and 2, published in 2016.
With phase 2, have you tried Amazon? It usually tells me more are on the way with IDW stuff (can't check now).

[EDIT - Removed strange face that was not supposed to be there)
Re: Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two, Volume 7 Cover Art revealed (1911830)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on September 19th, 2017 @ 12:08pm CDT
Phase 2 vol 2 on Amazon, and now that I looked again, they want $100 Plus.
Re: Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two, Volume 7 Cover Art revealed (1911912)
Posted by MagicDeath on September 19th, 2017 @ 11:03pm CDT
Rodimus Knight wrote:Phase 2 vol 2 on Amazon, and now that I looked again, they want $100 Plus.

I see... I would get the trade paperbacks for RiD and MTMTE, and get the Spotlights (And Autocracy) on ComiXology or another digital site. I did something similar with Furman's work. If you can, wait for the sales on comiXology, as they seem to occur fairly frequently.
That's what I would do.
Re: Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two, Volume 7 Cover Art revealed (1912050)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on September 20th, 2017 @ 2:35pm CDT
I'm not a big fan of digital comics, since it hurts my eyes after a short time when I read them. I still like physical copies. I mean ultimately its not going to bother me if I don't get to read the stuff,I've gone years without with only a couple of times I've questioned what somethign was about because it was a comic only thing.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations METROPLEX - Titans Return (Incomplete but with extras) - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 24 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers AOE Autobot Drift AND Crosshairs AND Autobot Hound. All New in Pack - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 28 minutes 35 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE WARRIOR CLASS STRONGARM FIGURE - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 40 minutes 57 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Generations Devastator with Box! - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 41 minutes 33 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG 33 Highbrow - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 45 minutes 25 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG 34 Mindwipe - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 49 minutes 43 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon MECHTECH DD07 LASERBEAK Action Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 56 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers United UN-30 Optimus Primal Takara Tomy Action Figure MISB JaPan - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 55 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017