Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts

Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts

Monday, March 8th, 2021 11:04pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 32,118

We have good news for both Americans and Canadians since these sightings happened simultaneously at the same store chain. Walmarts in the US and Canada are now stocking the second wave of voyagers from the Kingdom line. That would be Dinobot and Inferno (the firetruck). They are $30 in the US and $40 in Canada. We thank all the fans who let us know this.

If you have found them, share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread.

Transformers News: Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts

Re: Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts (2097547)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 9th, 2021 @ 5:01am CST
Re: Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts (2097549)
Posted by FiddlerUndone on March 9th, 2021 @ 6:27am CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:I can bet my left AND right nuts that those will never appear at my local Walmart. #-o

Normally I'd be right there with you, my corner of PA hasn't seen any SS86 or Kingdom leaders and voyagers have been one offs. Usually it's months before things show up in my area, if they do. But both the Walmart near my office and in my home town got a case of these. They've both also gotten multiple cases of wave 1 headmasters.

Fid
Re: Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts (2097551)
Posted by Autobot N on March 9th, 2021 @ 7:49am CST
FiddlerUndone wrote:

Fid
The only Kingdom figure I haven't seen in my corner of WV is Cyclonus. Who is ironically the only one I need now.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts (2097553)
Posted by aronjlove on March 9th, 2021 @ 9:40am CST
EwDBzovXIAQ7bMf.jpg

EwDB1H5XcAAkLKX.jpg

EwDB13SWgAke0R_.jpg

EwDB0b8XEAAnN3c.jpg
Re: Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts (2097554)
Posted by aronjlove on March 9th, 2021 @ 9:43am CST
Another pic showing double-jointed(!) hands...
EwDA8REXcAEyBw1.jpg
Re: Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts (2097555)
Posted by sol magnus on March 9th, 2021 @ 9:43am CST
aronjlove wrote:I'm not sure where they are being sourced, but if these images of Commander-Class Rodimus are accurate then I am all over this!
EwDBzovXIAQ7bMf.jpg

EwDB1H5XcAAkLKX.jpg

EwDB13SWgAke0R_.jpg

EwDB0b8XEAAnN3c.jpg

Takara Tomy Mall, I believe. They're accurate.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts (2097556)
Posted by aronjlove on March 9th, 2021 @ 9:44am CST
sol magnus wrote:
EwDBzovXIAQ7bMf.jpg

EwDB1H5XcAAkLKX.jpg

EwDB13SWgAke0R_.jpg

EwDB0b8XEAAnN3c.jpg

Takara Tomy Mall, I believe. They're accurate.

Nice, this here is a 'buy on sight' kinda figure.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts (2097557)
Posted by Munkky on March 9th, 2021 @ 9:48am CST
EwDBzovXIAQ7bMf.jpg

EwDB1H5XcAAkLKX.jpg

EwDB13SWgAke0R_.jpg

EwDB0b8XEAAnN3c.jpg

Again, I feel this would've worked just fine scaled down to a Leader rather than a Commander. It looks good, but not something I can see myself ever buying.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts (2097558)
Posted by sol magnus on March 9th, 2021 @ 9:50am CST
aronjlove wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
EwDBzovXIAQ7bMf.jpg

EwDB1H5XcAAkLKX.jpg

EwDB13SWgAke0R_.jpg

EwDB0b8XEAAnN3c.jpg

Takara Tomy Mall, I believe. They're accurate.

Nice, this here is a 'buy on sight' kinda figure.

You ain't never lied. Actually, as soon as it's up for pre-order it's getting ordered.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts (2097559)
Posted by aronjlove on March 9th, 2021 @ 9:53am CST
sol magnus wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
EwDBzovXIAQ7bMf.jpg

EwDB1H5XcAAkLKX.jpg

EwDB13SWgAke0R_.jpg

EwDB0b8XEAAnN3c.jpg

Takara Tomy Mall, I believe. They're accurate.

Nice, this here is a 'buy on sight' kinda figure.

Amazon Japan has it up for release on August 1st. I wonder if that will be the North America date as well?
Re: Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts (2097560)
Posted by Notimus Crime on March 9th, 2021 @ 9:55am CST
o.supreme wrote:I just hope to Primus, that the trailer doesn't have an Airlock compatibility...then I'll be purchasing it begrudgingly.

Re: Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts (2097561)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 9th, 2021 @ 9:56am CST
Rodimus Prime look amazing!
And with all that "meat", the "Commander" title is well deserved.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts (2097562)
Posted by william-james88 on March 9th, 2021 @ 10:03am CST
In a fun change of pace, it is Takara who has revealed one of Hasbro's biggest Transformers releases of 2021.

This tweet posted images from Amazon Japan showing the upcoming Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Commander Class Rodimus Prime. This will be a very detailed action figure with more articulation than usual, like double jointed hands, which are features more typical of Transformers Masterpiece figures. He comes with a trailer which converts into a battle station just like the original G1 toy. Unlike the original G1 toy, the robot component does become a decent looking car. This will be around the $80 USD mark when released. Commander Class Rodimus Prime can be pre-ordered currently on Amazon Japan.

Let us know if you think it's worth it and share your thoughts on our Energon Pub forums.

In addition to Kingdom Commander Class Rodimus Prime, Takara also revealed a couple of other products that they will be releasing later this year. These products including the upcoming Studio Series ROTF Bumblebee as well as the Transformers X Top Gun Maverick crossover action figure.

Re: Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts (2097563)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on March 9th, 2021 @ 10:11am CST
I kinda like it. Look pretty much like my perfect Rodimus Prime
Though, wasn't he supposed to come with a fishing rod??
Re: Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts (2097564)
Posted by blackeyedprime on March 9th, 2021 @ 10:12am CST
Easy pass on the Rodimus, not so sure I'd pay the same price I paid for the evil potp version but at least it's an option for those who want him. Trailer really doesnt look advanced or enough for the money and the front of the car/windshield still looks off along with awkward placement within the trailer.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts (2097565)
Posted by FiddlerUndone on March 9th, 2021 @ 10:14am CST
Definitely an instant pre-order. And that will never show up around here.

I've been tempering my expectations for this and hoping he would clear the bar for a good figure. But he looks great. Maybe now I won't have to shed a tear on his behalf every time I look at the POTP abomination on my shelf.

And the trailer is way better than the SiegeRiseDom Optimus trailer.

-Fid
Re: Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts (2097566)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 9th, 2021 @ 10:17am CST
Sentinel_Primal wrote:I kinda like it. Look pretty much like my perfect Rodimus Prime
Though, wasn't he supposed to come with a fishing rod??
I think it was said somewhere that the rod was replaced by the Sword of Primus.

Speaking of which, Primus redeco when, Takara? Please and thank you.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts (2097567)
Posted by sol magnus on March 9th, 2021 @ 10:17am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Though, wasn't he supposed to come with a fishing rod??
I think it was said somewhere that the rod was replaced by the Sword of Primus.

Speaking of which, Primus redeco when, Takara? Please and thank you.

Ha. I might even buy that.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts (2097568)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on March 9th, 2021 @ 10:18am CST
He can do the "This is the end of the road, Galvatron!" finger pointing pose. I was in before, but now I'm all in. All for the fingers. :-D
Re: Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts (2097569)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 9th, 2021 @ 10:18am CST
Definitely getting Rodimus now. We can only hope the rumored Galvatron won’t be ruined... :PRAY:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations - FoC - Voyager Soundblaster  (MISB)" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30 FALL OF CYBERTRON THUNDERCRACKER" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30 FALL OF CYBERTRON SKYWARP" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Autobot Rewind and Sunder Dama" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-01 Acid Storm! New!" on EBAY