Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive

Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive

Wednesday, June 2nd, 2021 10:37pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 46,775

After we finally saw the earth mode for the WFC lambo mold yesterday, people wondered which next lambro we would get sporting this retooled mold. Well, the answer is Red Alert. Fellow Seibertronian JTPrime 17 found this listing from Walgreens for a solid case of this upcoming deluxe. This means that it will be Walgreens' exclusive Transformer toy this year. As with previous years, it should be rather easy to find, though it will be more readily available nearing the holiday season, as has been the case with all previous Walgreens exclusives. Below is the listing along with a digibash to give you an idea of what to expect.

Tra Gen WFC K deluxe “Red White Emergency Lamborghini”
Product Number: F1625
Release: August 2021
Walgreens Exclusive in the U.S.
Solid cases of 8

Transformers News: Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive

Re: Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive (2106344)
Posted by Solrac333 on June 2nd, 2021 @ 10:52pm CDT
Yay! More exclusives! ;)^
Re: Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive (2106346)
Posted by o.supreme on June 2nd, 2021 @ 11:45pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:@O.Supreme, I read your comment on wondering where this ark came from, like if it was sent by Hasbro. I am really puzzled by it myself. The product is not stolen, pretty certain of that, since we see the box and the youtube video has all the hashtags for Hasbro. But they don't thank Hasbro much either. The site this is based in is Singapore and they do tend to get stuff early, so that's the theory I am going with. We are technically just 1 month away from the release date, so since product is sent to NA by boat, it would make sense that Asia already has it and the copies destined for us are currently making their way by sea.

Showing up in Singapore makes complete sense. Thank you. I never would have guessed the video originated from there. Good to know.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive (2106348)
Posted by Betenoire on June 3rd, 2021 @ 12:41am CDT
On the downside, wonderful. Another exclusive.
On the other, Walgreens seems to be less of a botchfest in distribution than the other companies, including Pulse.

Maybe HasTek just needs to go the manufacture to demand route that works for other collectible toys. Or just put Walgreens in charge.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive (2106354)
Posted by Munkky on June 3rd, 2021 @ 5:47am CDT
Walgreens exclusives don't really bother me as much as others, because even though we don't have Walgreens in my country their exclusives usually aren't that hard to get hold of, Ratchet being the one exception in my experience. There's a good number of Bluestreaks on ebay for acceptable prices, and I don't imagine Red Alert will sell out within seconds of being announced like some of the Target exclusives did.
That being said I'll likely pass on Red Alert, because I'm picky about colour balance on my collection displays, and between Ratchet, Wheeljack, Prowl, Arcee and Ultra Magnus there's too much white on my G1 Autobot shelf already.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive (2106361)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on June 3rd, 2021 @ 8:50am CDT
Me last year: WfC Siege is the best single year product line since G1.
Me this year: I wish I'd never bought any Cybertronian figures, I had no idea I'd be re-buying all of them so soon.

Maybe it's finally time to make an eBay seller account.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive (2106362)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on June 3rd, 2021 @ 9:12am CDT
AcademyofDrX wrote:Me last year: WfC Siege is the best single year product line since G1.

Maybe it's finally time to make an eBay seller account.

Unfotunately eBay seems to want to make selling a little more difficult. They are revising their sellers requirements and want me to enter my back account info directly with them instead of using my Paypal account. I'm looking into whether there are any ways around that. I do not want them having access to my account directly and would prefer to use Paypal as a buffer.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive (2106363)
Posted by WeatherManNX01 on June 3rd, 2021 @ 9:20am CDT
william-james88 wrote:As with previous years, it should be rather easy to find.

Easy to find? What are you smoking? Bluestreak was a royal pain in the ass to get a hold of last year. I was lucky to have gotten an order in in the 30 seconds he was available online, and I never saw it in-store.

Now that said...Hasbro Pulse selling a small portion of exclusives will be most helpful. Honestly, that's probably going to be my first stop rather than through Walgreen's directly.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive (2106364)
Posted by aronjlove on June 3rd, 2021 @ 9:25am CDT
WeatherManNX01 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:As with previous years, it should be rather easy to find.

For you, he was hard to get but not for everyone. I've not had a single problem getting Walgreens exclusives and my local Walgreens still has a Bluestreak on the shelf that has been there for several months.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive (2106367)
Posted by o.supreme on June 3rd, 2021 @ 9:48am CDT
I personally have had no issues finding the Walgreens exclusives. In fact my kids tease it's the "only" toys I'm good at finding ;) . That little black dot in the middle of Northern CA shows I have plenty of stores in my area, but there are a lot more on the East Coast then I thought. But unlike Walmart or Target (where reports usually *with rare exceptions* come from the east coast First), Walgreens usually goes west to east.

Unlike AronJ. I don't have any ER Bluestreaks currently in the stores in my area, (in fact, there really isn't much of any Generations, just a few 1 step Cyberverse, and the budget Generations TF that come in boxes (can't remember their name)) but it was fairly easy to get when it initially came out. The Clone 2-pack sat around for almost a year. But I am 5/5 in finding Walgreens exclusives, I hope to keep that perfect streak going later this year.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive (2106369)
Posted by just_aCloud on June 3rd, 2021 @ 10:02am CDT
For what it's worth, there are Bluestreaks sitting around at at least three of the Walgreens in my area. I live in Mississippi, for reference.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive (2106370)
Posted by MGrotusque on June 3rd, 2021 @ 10:17am CDT
Anyways......THe Arc (Last Autobot) is amazing in concept for Titan class but i think in this case it was lazily executed by Hasbro. Short cuts were made here. The transformation is fine but since there is no third mode i feel they could have spent a little more effort into refining the robot mode. Collapsing leg and forearm panels for example. Maybe better articulated hands instead of a static sculpt. Some head articulation maybe. Gap fillers for Arc mode to hide those massive chunks of missing ship.
I mean.....the Arc is alright i suppose but they should have applied themselves a little more here on this release. It's the Ark for crying out loud. Its a pretty significant piece of TF history. At that price point i would have liked to see better engineering. I'm shocked they included ankle tilt in the design, i'll give it that much.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive (2106371)
Posted by o.supreme on June 3rd, 2021 @ 10:27am CDT
MGrotusque wrote:I find it strange that we have a bran new character and bran new design in Titan class and all you guys pay attention to are the puny retools and repaints of the Lambo design and Road Rage.

I am all about Titans. The Video that dropped yesterday was even newsed' in this thread. The only problem is, there isn't much to discuss until it hits mass retail. Pretty much everything you stated in your post above has already been said many times over. Also you may want to cut back on the bran... ;)
Re: Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive (2106373)
Posted by DeathReviews on June 3rd, 2021 @ 10:53am CDT
Beyond the novelty of having a Titan that turns into the Ark, I didn't see much in the video to tempt me. It's true they seem to have scaled back on the engineering, all those gaps are a disappointment. But I expect 3rd party companies will likely supply 'upgrade kits' which may well fix all of those issues, along with maybe articulated hands and a different head...
Re: Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive (2106374)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on June 3rd, 2021 @ 11:04am CDT
Honestly, I don't care much for 3P at all. But the recent Shockwave that transforms into The Revenge, is a lot more impressive than this Ark figure.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive (2106375)
Posted by sol magnus on June 3rd, 2021 @ 11:12am CDT
o.supreme wrote:

Maybe cut back on "the Arc", too.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive (2106376)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on June 3rd, 2021 @ 11:12am CDT
aronjlove wrote:
WeatherManNX01 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:As with previous years, it should be rather easy to find.

I'd say it's been close to a 50/50 mix, which is still substantial.
I have multiple Walgreens I've checked; two in my city, and one near where I work. Nothing.
Never saw one, and TF haven't been stocked well period.
I haven't check in a long, long time, but SGMLordMirage found me one about 3 hours from here.

Aronj, I think you also need to realize that your area has been well-stocked in general.
You had a little trouble finding the Seeker 2-pack from Target, but since then, you've been one of the first people to find a lot of figures in-store.

I would like to get this version of Red Alert, but it may have to be online... I've lost a lot of faith in the stores in my area.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive (2106377)
Posted by sol magnus on June 3rd, 2021 @ 11:16am CDT
Sowndwave76 wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
WeatherManNX01 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:As with previous years, it should be rather easy to find.

I'd say it's been close to a 50/50 mix, which is still substantial.
Never saw one, and TF haven't been stocked well period.

Barring that, you could always lean on one of the members here. I've found extras of every one of the Walgreens exclusives except Ratchet, and that's counting when I wasn't even collecting Generations.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive (2106379)
Posted by aronjlove on June 3rd, 2021 @ 11:20am CDT
Sowndwave76 wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
WeatherManNX01 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:As with previous years, it should be rather easy to find.

I'd say it's been close to a 50/50 mix, which is still substantial.
Never saw one, and TF haven't been stocked well period.

This is true. Even going back to Siege I saw the Rainmakers and the Micromaster 10-pack several times in-store. A benefit I guess of living in one of the fastest-growing cities in the US.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive (2106380)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on June 3rd, 2021 @ 11:21am CDT
Funny you should mention them, as many months later, I've actually seen Rainmaker sets readily available now.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive (2106381)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on June 3rd, 2021 @ 11:30am CDT
Honestly, I'm 50/50 on if this Road Rage is legit or not. The colors and such look great (arguably too great because she has more details picked out than Tracks), but the head feels... Off. Like it's not as clearly photoshopped as the Grimlock "leak", but the face proportions don't really match the helmet proportions. As a counterpoint though, the head doesn't match up perfectly with the MP sculpt and is distinct from Tracks' sculpt.

I don't know. Hoping this Road Rage leak is real, but after Devcon and Grimlock, I'm not putting much faith into it. If she is real and not Redcard exclusive, I'll buy a couple. One for Road Rage, and another for customizing

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "1980 Transformers Takara Hasbro G1 CLIFFJUMPER Action Figure Minibot complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Megatronus And Optimus Prime Toys R Us Year?" on EBAY
Buy "4 Transformers Cyberverse Power Of The Spark Hot Rod ~Jazz~Bumblebee~Skybyte~" on EBAY
Buy "Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri - TARN - Transformers *** USA SELLER ***" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS UK G1 ADVENTURE GAME BOOK, HIGHWAY CLASH – 1980’S" on EBAY