Wednesday, April 7th, 2021 1:24pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 34,049

Greetings Seibertronians! Thanks to fellow Seibertron users, Aronjlove, Mindmaster, Transformers_va and Sentinel_Primal, we've learned that IGN have given us a preview of this Hasbro Pulse Fan Fest on Friday April 9th, 2021, by showing off three brand new Transformers Kingdom figures, Leader Class Galvatron, the Mammoth Titan Class Ark and Deluxe Class Scorponok!

Kingdom Leader Class Galvatron

IGN wrote:The 7.5-inch Galvatron is inspired by the figure's G1 Transformers design and includes 4 accessories: "a Particle Beam cannon, 2 side cannon accessories that attach in both modes, and a Matrix of Leadership accessory." The Matrix of Leadership hangs from Galvatron's neck, "as it did in the 1986 film, The Transformers: The Movie." It's a really cool bridge between die-hard old-school and the new age of Transformer figures.

Transformers News: Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed

Kingdom Titan Class Autobot Ark with Teletraan-1

The Autobot Ark is the largest of the three newly announced figures, coming it at an astonishing 19-inches tall and includes an Optimus Prime microfigure that fits inside. The Autobot Ark has a "G1-inspired Sky Spy accessory," and its chest piece is removable and converts into the "Autobot computer, TELETRAAN-1."

Kingdom Deluxe Class Scorponok with Cyberbee drone

Scorponok measures 5.5-inches and comes with "a Mega Missile and Cyberbee drone accessory," as well as "claw and tail articulation."

Additionally, while it's pointed out that the chest piece of the Ark can turn into TELETRAAN-1, it doesn't mention the robot mode the computer can turn into as well...Mainframe!

The IGN article states that these will be available from July but will be available to preorded on HasbroPulse.com on April 9th (this Friday!) After the Fan event, presumably along either the rest of the reveals.

What do you think of these three? Excited to see what else I waiting for the fans? Shout it out in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!

Credit(s): IGN

This article was last modified on Wednesday, April 7th, 2021 11:47pm CDT

Re: Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed (2100784)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on April 7th, 2021 @ 1:29pm CDT
Just noticed the hollow shins on Ark, clearly visible in both modes. That's disappointing. He will look quite flimsy next to Omega Supreme and the City Bots.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed (2100785)
Posted by Nuclearxpotato on April 7th, 2021 @ 1:30pm CDT
Re: Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed (2100786)
Posted by o.supreme on April 7th, 2021 @ 1:31pm CDT
The Ark still looks great. but I guess the inclusion of the Micro Figure can put to rest the idea that the Core Class smaller representations of Classic Characters were for The Ark. I know that a lot of people enjoy them despite their small size, but they just seem pointless to me now.

As for the holloness. I'm guess the fact that it is only 19 inches, and uses less plastic overall than more recent Titan's is the reason for the slight price reduction. ($149.99)

Also, Teletran-1 Looks almost like it could be a weaponizer, but not sure...
Re: Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed (2100787)
Posted by R_Puffs on April 7th, 2021 @ 1:35pm CDT
Re: Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed (2100789)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on April 7th, 2021 @ 1:42pm CDT
I said it in the other thread, and I'll say it here. I'm not all that impressed by the Ark's ship mode. The robot mode I can't judge because there's no precedent as far as I know, but the ship design leaves a bit to be desired. Most notably the open sides where the robot thighs can be seen. Those should be covered up with panels. And to a lesser extent the inaccurate design of the boosters. Unless in Kingdom it will only have 4 instead of 5 like usual.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed (2100790)
Posted by Tuned Agent on April 7th, 2021 @ 1:43pm CDT
Nuclearxpotato wrote:The Ark could work frightenling well as a weird Tidal Wave. Those little guns and the two pontoon-esque details on his chest remind me of him.

I was thinking the same thing, his whole robot mode has a very Tidal Wave-esque look to it.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed (2100791)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on April 7th, 2021 @ 1:50pm CDT
...isn't Scorponok a Deluxe, not a Voyager?
Re: Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed (2100792)
Posted by griftimus prime on April 7th, 2021 @ 1:50pm CDT
getting all 3. but was this ark reveal worth the wait? nope.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed (2100793)
Posted by TulioDude on April 7th, 2021 @ 1:52pm CDT
Galvatron lloks good.I know its a reference to the G1 movie,but if I buy him,i would display him without the Matrix.

The Ark looks good too.Until they make Animated Omega Supreme,this guys is the best next thing.

Tuned Agent wrote:

Make it happen Hastak!

Scorponok robot mode looks good.I want to see a review to see more of the
beast mode,but the scorpion legs look decent.

Day 463 of waiting for Transformers Armada Masterpiece news.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed (2100794)
Posted by Seibertron on April 7th, 2021 @ 1:53pm CDT

Re: Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed (2100795)
Posted by Seibertron on April 7th, 2021 @ 1:55pm CDT
Re: Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed (2100797)
Posted by First Gen on April 7th, 2021 @ 1:57pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:I love the Last Autobot head sculpt. Is the toy officially called "Autobot Ark"?

Finally! The Last Autobot!!!! Yes!!
Re: Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed (2100800)
Posted by Omegatrion84 on April 7th, 2021 @ 2:01pm CDT
Ok, so Teletraan-1 is Mainframe. I guess we'll be getting that repaint soon. Cool!

:BOT:
Re: Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed (2100801)
Posted by Seibertron on April 7th, 2021 @ 2:05pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:...isn't Scorponok a Deluxe, not a Voyager?

Yes, you are correct. That was my mistake. I read it at $29.99 for the MSRP, and because Scorponok had previously been a larger Mega class, my brain just went with that made complete sense for Scorponok. I updated the news article accordingly. Thanks Nemesis Primal!
Re: Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed (2100803)
Posted by bluecatcinema on April 7th, 2021 @ 2:06pm CDT
Some more great stuff there. Scorponok is decent, and the Ark Autobot looks great. I like how Galvatron's cannon mode has a place for the rest of his robot mode's arm cannon.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed (2100804)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on April 7th, 2021 @ 2:08pm CDT
So Galvatron's guns are designed to look like the ship from the movie, which would go nicely with the Unicron stand, except, they are the wrong color and don't come with an additional peg for that stand.

The Arc is okay, although does that 17 inches make him the shorties of the titans then? Not including the combiners. Someone mentioned the his needing some panels on the sides for the ship mode and I have to agree wholeheartedly. The void looks awful in ship mode.

I want a better look at that cyberbee on Scorpinok. Does it launch like a missile? Will it's butt have a large missile sticking out it?
Re: Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed (2100806)
Posted by ZeroWolf on April 7th, 2021 @ 2:13pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:I updated the article to use larger images after I figured out that I grabbed the smaller ones initially for ZeroWolf. I also included some cropped headshots to zoom in for a clearer look, now that I had larger images to work with. Enjoy and thanks for getting it posted so quickly ZeroWolf!

Anytime boss ;)

My thoughts:

I do like Galvatron, though I want to see the Selects redeco before I make my buying choice.

Scorponok, I want to like him, but he's just not doing it for me, there seems to be a disconnect between his torso and legs. I'll reserve judgment till we get in hand shots in.

Ark. I love him already just for Mainframe :x love the Last Autobot headsculpt. He's got a good look to him. He's also got the privilege of being the only Titan so far to not being based on any toy before (besides Mainframe of course)
Re: Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed (2100807)
Posted by Munkky on April 7th, 2021 @ 2:13pm CDT
The Ark looks really nice (even if you can see the robot legs...), but I'll need to think long and hard about whether or not I should actually get one. I rent an apartment now, and the Ark will probably cost just over a third of a month's rent, so I need to decide if I can really justify the price. I like Teletraan-1/Mainframe, but I'm getting a bit of deja vu with Mainframe's robot mode, the shoulders, arms and torso remind me of Combiner Wars Silverbolt, but not to the point where I'd say it's an extensive retool or anything.
As I've said in the other thread, I'm not really digging Scorponok. The robot legs look too small for the rest of his body, I wouldn't be surprised if this figure has issues standing up. While I get that the scorpion's colours are supposed to be cartoon accurate, I still don't think it looks very nice. The purple doesn't go very well with the red and grey, and looking back at some images from the cartoon, while Scorponok's claws are purple they're more of a blue-ish purple, which I think would've looked better than the violet we have here.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed (2100808)
Posted by ZeroWolf on April 7th, 2021 @ 2:17pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:...isn't Scorponok a Deluxe, not a Voyager?

Your brain and mine, could have sworn he was a Voyager according to the leaked listings a while back! That's a whoops on my part as well.
Re: Transformers Kingdom Titan Class Ark, Leader Class Galvatron, Deluxe Class Scorponok Revealed (2100810)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on April 7th, 2021 @ 2:23pm CDT
R_Puffs wrote:Scorponok looks good except for all of that red in his beast mode. Its just so unsightly and ruins any of the real-life accuracy that they were obviously going for with his scorpion mode, makes him look like a rescue bots toy imo

Unfortunately, in spite of the more life-like Beast Mode head, the character accurate colour scheme was always going to make any notion of realism redundant.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Arms Micron Shining Bumblebee Targetmaster Gun Minicon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters - BLOWPIPE (NEW)" on EBAY
Buy "GI JOE Marvel Comics DE 1993 Snake Eyes And Transformers crossover #140 & #141" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Soundwave 2009 SDCC 25th Anniversary Soundwave 4 Tapes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron OPTIMUS PRIME Deluxe Missing Bumper" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Soundwave Action Figure (Used-" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Shockwave Action Figure (Used-" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-24 Silas Breakdown MISB Mint Box" on EBAY