Tuesday, June 20th, 2017 1:34pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 20,016

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Box Set Found with Included Prime Soundwave Figure

Credit(s): Walmart

Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Box Set Found with Included Prime Soundwave Figure (1890866)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 20th, 2017 @ 1:50pm CDT
And I realised something I should have done sooner: Optimus Prime couldn't be part of that set. Why? They're all Legion Class, while Optimus Prime is a slightly bigger Command Class.
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Box Set Found with Included Prime Soundwave Figure (1890874)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 20th, 2017 @ 2:18pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Remember back when we had that sighting of the new Transformers Live Action Movie Box Set, and the sets definitely included a repainted Prime Legends Bee and Prowl, with a rumored Soundwave and Prime? Well, while we still cannot confirm the Prime sighting, thanks to your truly, we have proof of the Soundwave variant existing! The set includes the 4 movies on Blu-Ray, a download code, and the figure, and can be found for $25.96. Head on out and check them out, and don't forget that the new movie hits big screens now!

Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Box Set Found with Included Prime Soundwave Figure (1890875)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 20th, 2017 @ 2:20pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:I said I found the set with Soundwave a week ago. I guess my word means nothing. >:oP

I'm sorry, I wasn't in this thread so I hadn't read your find
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Box Set Found with Included Prime Soundwave Figure (1891054)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 20th, 2017 @ 11:58pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

I'm sorry, I wasn't in this thread so I hadn't read your find
OK, my statement may have come off a bit harsh. I meant it to be sarcastic, not totally douche-y. Apologies. But I did find the set with Soundwave on Tuesday the 13th. :-P
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Box Set Found with Included Prime Soundwave Figure (1892795)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on June 27th, 2017 @ 9:52pm CDT
Via Tower Records, we have a cute ad poster for their rerelease of all four Transformers movies on Blu-Ray and DVD! The poster features the upcoming Takara Caliber Optimus Prime, with sword and shopping bag in hand. Check it out below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Box Set Found with Included Prime Soundwave Figure (1892804)
Posted by TimothyR on June 27th, 2017 @ 10:24pm CDT
Tower records still exists? Interesting.
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Box Set Found with Included Prime Soundwave Figure (1892830)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on June 27th, 2017 @ 11:47pm CDT
Damn! I use to work at tower back in the day before they closed down... didnt know they were still active in other countries
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Box Set Found with Included Prime Soundwave Figure (1892851)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 28th, 2017 @ 5:03am CDT
Prime really does hog all the case covers eh? I think when TLK comes out on DVD/BR it should have COGMAN or Sqweeks on the cover. :P
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Box Set Found with Included Prime Soundwave Figure (1892912)
Posted by zatara1701 on June 28th, 2017 @ 12:06pm CDT
The most interesting thing about this article is I just learned Tower Records is still around :HEADHURTS:

Could've sworn I just saw some documentary the other day about it's downfall thanks to Napster and other online audio sources.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Overbite Takara Tomy Piranacon Seacon #5 G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Tentakill Tomy Takara Piranacon Seacon #6" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure From Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Thrilling 30 Nemesis Prime & Spinister, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Kingdom Legends Class Rattrap WFC-K2 In-Hand" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Kingdom Legends Class Rattrap WFC-K2 In-Hand" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Legends Galvatron Vector Prime + Mini-cons Payload Ascent" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY