Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Sunday, August 10th, 2014 12:15PM CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Live Action Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 36,814

Thanks to DeNA's Manga Box app we have a Manga recap of the first three Transformers live action films. This was put together in support of the Transformers: Lost Age theatrical debut in Japan. A preview is available online, which we've mirrored below, but you'll have to download the app to view it in it's entirety.

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap
Credit(s): Manga Box

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598214)
Posted by Deadput on August 10th, 2014 @ 1:13pm CDT
Whelp thats a thing
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598238)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 10th, 2014 @ 3:03pm CDT
That artwork! :shock: It's... Naoto Tsushima!!! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598246)
Posted by Gallifreyan Autobot on August 10th, 2014 @ 3:34pm CDT
Wow what gigantic teeth Megatron has. :D well he will have plenty of juicy steak tonight :lol:
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598248)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 10th, 2014 @ 3:38pm CDT
Not to be funny but I posted this on friday, was there a procedure I should of followed? Again don't want to be funny, just so I know for next time :) Afterall knowing is half the battle ;)

Still I'm surprised something like this hasn't already come out in Japan. Always interesting to see their take on the brand when everything is left to them.
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598254)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 10th, 2014 @ 4:06pm CDT
Eh... not sure how much I like it. I'm sure one of my friends would be all over it, as he's super into mangas and animes, but for me, I think I'm good. I got the films themselves.

ZeroWolf wrote:Not to be funny but I posted this on friday, was there a procedure I should of followed? Again don't want to be funny, just so I know for next time

If you find something that you believe is newsworthy, please drop us a line and email us at news@seiberton.com about it. It helps us out a lot if you do that, as if you just make a post, it could take a while before we even catch wind of it. ;)
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598258)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 10th, 2014 @ 4:23pm CDT
Thanks Mindmaster :)
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598261)
Posted by TulioDude on August 10th, 2014 @ 4:39pm CDT
Wow,what a nice art!

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Age Of Extinction Strafe DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 36 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Age Of Extinction Dinobot Slash DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 38 minutes 41 seconds
DHL Transformers Legends Takara Tomy Japan LG-31 Fortress Maximus stock - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 40 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Age Of Extinction Autobot Drift DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 47 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 51 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Robots In Disguise Bumblebee Warrior Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 1 day 6 hours 53 minutes 27 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Robots In Disguise TAV02 Grimlock Figure F/S New - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 14 minutes 25 seconds
Brand New Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 4 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017