Transformers Masterpiece MP-09 Rodimus Convoy's Goodie Bag

Transformers Masterpiece MP-09 Rodimus Convoy's Goodie Bag

Sunday, January 23rd, 2011 7:04am CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: TCracker   Views: 45,619

Craving your Takara Masterpiece MP-09 Rodimus Convoy? Well, good news for those getting the Asian Edition. Apparently there will be extra stuff thrown in with the figure.

A reliable and anonymous source from HK has disclosed that the Asian release of MP-09 will come with an assortment of bonus items.

Here's a lists of items included with the Asian version/edition:

The well known coin collectible

A folder to display coins for upcoming MP releases!

An exclusive plastic display case for Rodimus

And an MP-09 plastic bag

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for your latest Transformers news!

Credit(s): Anonymous

This article was last modified on Sunday, January 23rd, 2011 9:10am CST

Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-09 Rodimus Convoy's Goodie Bag (1172835)
Posted by Fistful of Energon on January 23rd, 2011 @ 8:02am CST
Ooooooh! that display case looks to be cool :x

If anything it will prevent me from having to dust him so often :lol:
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-09 Rodimus Convoy's Goodie Bag (1172836)
Posted by First-Aid on January 23rd, 2011 @ 8:23am CST
I thought the bag was gonna be like the ones I get my bottles of Crown Royal in!
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-09 Rodimus Convoy's Goodie Bag (1172842)
Posted by SumoXL on January 23rd, 2011 @ 9:06am CST
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-09 Rodimus Convoy's Goodie Bag (1172866)
Posted by GetRightRobot on January 23rd, 2011 @ 10:29am CST
I was really hoping we were going to get the rumored targetmaster that is supposed to be released with the american version. Ohwell. Atleast I found my preorder. Ha.
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-09 Rodimus Convoy's Goodie Bag (1172887)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on January 23rd, 2011 @ 10:59am CST
I'm getting mine from HLJ, does this mean I'm getting the swag?
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-09 Rodimus Convoy's Goodie Bag (1172892)
Posted by El Duque on January 23rd, 2011 @ 11:13am CST
SumoXL wrote:So my question is this the MP-09 is only in Asia being sold correct? meaning everyone in Asia will get this. so what about the people who pre-ordered via big bad toys or tf source, won't we get this stuff as well? since BBT and TF Source pre-orders their stuff from overseas?

That's what I was wondering as well, I'm betting the answer is no.
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-09 Rodimus Convoy's Goodie Bag (1172976)
Posted by Rated X on January 23rd, 2011 @ 1:55pm CST
Dont get me wrong, the bonus items are all nice. But there is nothing I cant live without. Im gonna roll with that rumor about a TRU version. After they pretty much matched MP Grimlock in paint scheme, Im betting theyll do the same with Rodimus.
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-09 Rodimus Convoy's Goodie Bag (1172984)
Posted by GetRightRobot on January 23rd, 2011 @ 2:06pm CST
El Duque wrote:

That's what I was wondering as well, I'm betting the answer is no.

Robotkingdom.com is where I pre ordered. They made a teaser announcement about "extras" for this figure.

#4

Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-09 MP-9 Rodimus Prime.

Pre-order, will available and start to ship out next week.

US$159.9/pcs

*Every Masterpiece MP-09 Rodimus Prime will include a free golden coin. (It have "Masterpiece MP-09" on the back of the coin.)

Also, we may have another extra surprise gift for MP-09, please check with us on 26 Jan!

"Also, it have a free MP-09 show case, no additional charge, but maybe need to pay an extra shipping cost.

If feel interest, feel free to e-mail me workshop@robotkingdom.com to get more information!

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... =us&CatID="
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-09 Rodimus Convoy's Goodie Bag (1172990)
Posted by El Duque on January 23rd, 2011 @ 2:23pm CST
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-09 Rodimus Convoy's Goodie Bag (1172995)
Posted by GetRightRobot on January 23rd, 2011 @ 2:28pm CST
El Duque wrote:I've got mine pre-ordered thru BBTS, if I don't get these it's no big deal. Those aren't kind of extras I would ever use anyway.

I believe you will get them anyways. They will most likely be inserted in the box, or fixed to the package.
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-09 Rodimus Convoy's Goodie Bag (1173004)
Posted by WeatherManNX01 on January 23rd, 2011 @ 2:49pm CST
Here's the thing: they're extras. They're not what I paid for. So if I get the extras, great. Frosting on the cake. If not, I'm still getting everything I expected to get when I preordered.

Although I'd love to have that case.
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-09 Rodimus Convoy's Goodie Bag (1173366)
Posted by ALEXD3498 on January 24th, 2011 @ 5:46pm CST
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-09 Rodimus Convoy's Goodie Bag (1173395)
Posted by WeatherManNX01 on January 24th, 2011 @ 7:15pm CST
ALEXD3498 wrote:Is it me or does my preorder on bbts say it is realeased on January 26? if so, :APPLAUSE: :KREMZEEK: :lol: :grin: :D :P 8) =P~ :CON: :BOT:

That would be fairly cool considering that the release date in Japan is three days later.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Battle Masters Siege War CALIBURST Takara Tomy B" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron BRUNT Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.I.D Firebot Dive Bomb & Instructions Evacuate Override Buzzsaw…" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Aimless Battle Masters Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Scout Class Action Figure Backfire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Hun-Gurrr Combiner Terrorcon Abominus 1987" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Hasbro Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Class Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Action Figure Deluxe Class BRUNT NEW" on EBAY