Saturday, December 1st, 2018 11:19pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 16,358

Those who ordered MP BW Megatron on Amazon Japan have received an email saying that their orders have been delayed. We can deduce that the toy's release will now be end of March since the e-mail sent shows a new delivery date for beginning April. The e-mail is below, it is a mixture of English and Japanese. A similar e-mail was also sent for PP 43 Throne of the Primes which will now be received by those who ordered it between 2019-01-29 - 2019-02-01.

"Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Megatron (Beast Wars)"
Estimated delivery date: 2019-04-02 - 2019-04-05

"Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Megatron (Beast Wars)"

Dear Customer: We have learned that there has already been delayed some of the item (s) in your order indicated above.
When your order is shipped you will receive an e-mail message confirming the date, contents and method of shipment.

Transformers News: Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Delayed Until End of March 2019

Credit(s): Amazon Japan

Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Delayed Until End of March 2019 (1996566)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on December 1st, 2018 @ 11:46pm CST
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Delayed Until End of March 2019 (1996567)
Posted by william-james88 on December 1st, 2018 @ 11:48pm CST
Nathaniel Prime wrote:Kinda sucks about the delay, but I guess it gives fans extra time to get more funds for other wanted figures( like MP-44 Prime). You're welcome for the tipoff btw

Yeah thanks, you got the news credit :)
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Delayed Until End of March 2019 (1996596)
Posted by Emerje on December 2nd, 2018 @ 4:55am CST
Now to actually put aside the money for Megatron and resist the urge to spend it.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Delayed Until End of March 2019 (1996611)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on December 2nd, 2018 @ 9:40am CST
Right, so now I don't have to be quite so frugal with Stag Do I will be attending in February :lol:
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Delayed Until End of March 2019 (1996612)
Posted by Ironhidensh on December 2nd, 2018 @ 9:40am CST
I canceled my pre-order, so if you are looking, there might be one popping up on HLJ, though I'm not sure how that works for them.
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Delayed Until End of March 2019 (1996622)
Posted by Deathsaurus1 on December 2nd, 2018 @ 11:52am CST
Be perfect as a birthday gift to myself!!
Cant wait to own this purple dino :)
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Delayed Until End of March 2019 (1996788)
Posted by BluePhirePB on December 3rd, 2018 @ 9:00am CST
Ok good, I can spread my cash around then haha.
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Delayed Until End of March 2019 (1996887)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 3rd, 2018 @ 7:04pm CST
Well, he went from being my birthday gift to myself to being an Easter present!
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Delayed Until End of March 2019 (2012183)
Posted by shajaki on February 24th, 2019 @ 9:49am CST

Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Delayed Until End of March 2019 (2012186)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on February 24th, 2019 @ 9:56am CST
He looks stunning. He should be the only Predacon with the multi-panel Beast Mode. Now it is bugs and Terrorsaur, so I might even consider leaving some of them in Beast Mode on display. :-?
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Delayed Until End of March 2019 (2012217)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on February 24th, 2019 @ 3:09pm CST
Holy balls, he’s shipping out already?
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Delayed Until End of March 2019 (2012221)
Posted by william-james88 on February 24th, 2019 @ 3:14pm CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Holy balls, he’s shipping out already?

I read online that these pics may be of a KO, not certain
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Delayed Until End of March 2019 (2012228)
Posted by Ironhidensh on February 24th, 2019 @ 4:44pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Holy balls, he’s shipping out already?

I read online that these pics may be of a KO, not certain

Really? I want aware of any Beast Wars KOs. That would be awesome if they did it for this guy.
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Delayed Until End of March 2019 (2012264)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 24th, 2019 @ 8:10pm CST
I don't think they've done any BW KOs yet?

Also, he should be shipping out in another month here, he's still a ways out.
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Delayed Until End of March 2019 (2013853)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on March 7th, 2019 @ 1:18pm CST
Today I got my invoice through from Kapow Toys...

He is coming!
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Delayed Until End of March 2019 (2013854)
Posted by wilcosu35 on March 7th, 2019 @ 1:19pm CST
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:Today I got my invoice through from Kapow Toys...

He is coming!

Yeeees, excellent
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Delayed Until End of March 2019 (2013857)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on March 7th, 2019 @ 1:34pm CST
Indeed. I just realised he is going to be the single most expensive figure I've ever bought :shock:
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Delayed Until End of March 2019 (2013877)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 7th, 2019 @ 6:48pm CST
Man, I thought he wasn't due till the end of the month!

Since I'm going Amazon Japan, Dinobot will remain my most expensive purchase, though Megs will be 2nd still
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Delayed Until End of March 2019 (2015354)
Posted by william-james88 on March 20th, 2019 @ 9:18am CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Holy balls, he’s shipping out already?

I read online that these pics may be of a KO, not certain

Really? I want aware of any Beast Wars KOs.

it is now a thing: beast-wars-mps-are-now-being-ko-d-p2015353.php#p2015353
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron Delayed Until End of March 2019 (2015361)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on March 20th, 2019 @ 11:30am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Holy balls, he’s shipping out already?

I read online that these pics may be of a KO, not certain

Really? I want aware of any Beast Wars KOs.

it is now a thing: beast-wars-mps-are-now-being-ko-d-p2015353.php#p2015353

FFS :roll:

Some people just live to suck the joy out of everything, don't they?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "IDW Comics TRANSFORMERS GREATEST BATTLES OF OPTIMUS PRIME and MEGATORN GN TPB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse THUNDERCRACKER STARSCREAM ACID STORM SLIPSTREAM Seekers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MP-01 Acid Storm - Masterpiece Acidstorm TRU Toys R Us Decepticon" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Acid Storm MP-01 Masterpiece Figure Toys R Us Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Fall of Cybertron Plus Rumble Ratbat Laserbeak & Orig Box" on EBAY
Buy "Blaster & Steeljaw Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron NIB" on EBAY