Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #15 Alternate Cover Revealed

Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #15 Alternate Cover Revealed

Friday, March 8th, 2013 11:50am CST

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 20,645

IDW's talented cover colorist Josh Burcham has shared his and Nick Roche's alternate cover for this month's upcoming issue, Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #15. The cover features the captain of the Lost Light nearly being engulfed by a certain Phase-Sixer. With the release of MTMTE #14 in the rear view mirror, and MTMTE #15 goodies in this cover, the recently leaked preview, and the likelihood that this issue will actually be released on the week of March 20th - the month of March looks to be a treat for MTMTE fans!

Re: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Ongoing #15 Sneak Peek

(via Deviantart)

Credit(s): Va'al, Josh Burcham

This article was last modified on Friday, March 8th, 2013 12:19pm CST

Re: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #15 Alternate Cover Revealed (1470322)
Posted by Manterax Prime on March 8th, 2013 @ 11:54am CST
Oh look, Hot Rod's about to get eaten by a Space Siren. SERVES YOU RIGHT YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR A PRIME!!!!!!
Re: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #15 Alternate Cover Revealed (1470330)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on March 8th, 2013 @ 12:13pm CST
"Look, it wasn't my fault! I didn't want to get involved in Kiss Players, but Takara invoked a clause in my contract! This is NOT poetic justice!"
Re: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #15 Alternate Cover Revealed (1470365)
Posted by excalibur1814 on March 8th, 2013 @ 3:02pm CST
Here's the twist....

Overlord wrecks havoc, kills lots of bots, then CHromedome gets what he needs as Overlord is still locked up. All part of the plan.
Re: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #15 Alternate Cover Revealed (1470539)
Posted by MarkNL on March 9th, 2013 @ 12:23pm CST
Hmm.. I don't really like the "Animated-style" G1 designs..I prefer the original/classic G1 designs.
Re: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #15 Alternate Cover Revealed (1471668)
Posted by El Duque on March 14th, 2013 @ 8:10am CDT
Writer of the highly popular IDW series Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Ongoing, James Roberts, stopped by the IDW forums to drop some teasers for next week release of issue #15. Not to overly spoiler-ish, but proceed with caution.

James Roberts wrote:What? MTMTE #15 is out next Wednesday, you say? Really? Well I never. It seems like only a fortnight ago I was trying to whet your appetite with regards to issue #14.

As most of us know, the new issue contains a story called "Under Cold Blue Stars", which is lifted from a Josh Rouse song. The song's really nice, but has nothing to do with the contents of the issue beyond the fact that, y'know, the battle takes place, um, under some stars.

For a long, long time this story was going to be called "Are You Ready To Be Heartbroken?", after a fantastic song by Lloyd Cole and the Commotions, and much as I like the idea of interrogative story titles, it was too meta (and it would have made me sound very presumptuous and you'd have wanted to pelt me with bricks).

"First of the Gang to Die" (a Morrissey song) was another contender. I do come up with my own titles sometimes, you know. Anyway, I've posted a link to the Moz track on my Twitter account and I think it's been added to the ever-expanding MTMTE soundtrack thread.

The two songs I have for this issue are:

This is a cover of great Nick Cave song. I'm posting it because of the heat and passion and anguish, rather than the (phenomenally good) lyrics.

And here's a more traditional rabble-rouser:

Here is this month's dialog snippet:

"I really don't know if I can forgive you for this."

One last thing: I plan MTMTE out very carefully, and have done since the start. You know, grand plans and all that. In this issue, for the first time, and in connection with a certain character, I changed the grand plan. When the dust settles, and assuming you're still talking to me, and assuming people want to know, I'll spill the beans.

See you next month for the aftermath.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures - Repugnus Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series KSI Boss Age of Extinction" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Studio Series 43 Voyager Class KSI Boss" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Studio Series 03 Deluxe Crowbar" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots MORBOT Race Car Grey Purple" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM Lot - JOLT- CRANKCASE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe WFC-GS21 Decepticon Sandstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Biosfera Autobot Clones MISB" on EBAY