Transformers Mosaic: "Beauty and Perfection."

Transformers Mosaic: "Beauty and Perfection."

Monday, August 16th, 2010 7:35am CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: RodimusConvoy13   Views: 33,388

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

BEAUTY AND PERFECTION

Written by;
Jon Rist - http://jon5000.deviantart.com/

Pencils and Inks by;
Ryan Wilton - http://channandeller.deviantart.com/

Colours by;
John-Paul Bove - http://wordmongerer.deviantart.com/

Letters by;
HdE - http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Credit(s): Richter

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Beauty and Perfection." (1113756)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 16th, 2010 @ 9:31am CDT
As soon as I saw the first panel I thought "Tigatron". Damn, I'm good....... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Beauty and Perfection." (1113791)
Posted by EyeOfTheTigatron on August 16th, 2010 @ 11:04am CDT
This is now my favourite mosaic and the reason my favorite TF is Tigatron :D
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Beauty and Perfection." (1113856)
Posted by MaverickPrime on August 16th, 2010 @ 3:30pm CDT
Awesome mosaic!
I really like how it manages to turn something so simple into something complex and beautiful, and I also happen to love Tigatron :MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Beauty and Perfection." (1113886)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on August 16th, 2010 @ 5:36pm CDT
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Beauty and Perfection." (1113890)
Posted by Predaprince on August 16th, 2010 @ 5:51pm CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Nicely done, I like the artwork and the story on this one. I just wonder if this was supposed to be any other time during Beast wars or if this was when he was fresh out of his pod. Either way, good job.

I agree; I have this feeling that it is should be taking place right after he gets out of the pod, but that wouldn't be canon as the beam reached the pod in the night.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Beauty and Perfection." (1113903)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on August 16th, 2010 @ 6:17pm CDT
This was epic :)
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Beauty and Perfection." (1114093)
Posted by optimuscarlos on August 17th, 2010 @ 8:35am CDT
I usually don't post anything.
I just enjoy the content of the site moving myself as a silent shadow, watching, scanning and... OK stop the crap, hahaha

But it is true I never post anything, but I have to say that this mosaic made me want to login and to say, AWESOME WORK, I love the art, how it is layered and love the story.

Great job!!

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "2013 SDCC Hasbro Exclusive: TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE Jetfire" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS MEGATRON PIN BY TOM WHALEN MONDO 2019 SDCC COMIC CON EXCLUSIVE" on EBAY
Buy "transformers metroplex sdcc titan class MISB" on EBAY
Buy "POO SHAM; Transformers BotBots 2018, Toilet Troop" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Trailbreaker Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots: Meet High Tide [Passport to Reading]" on EBAY