Transformers Mosaic: "Daydream Believers."

Transformers Mosaic: "Daydream Believers."

Thursday, May 5th, 2011 2:58am CDT

Categories: Site News, Comic Book News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 37,796

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

Follow Transformers Mosaic on Deviant Art, Facebook & Twitter

Check the Seibertron.com mosaic database for all previous mosaics.

DAYDREAM BELIEVERS

Story by;
Liz Calkins

Art by;
Pietre A. Valbuena

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Richter

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Daydream Believers." (1217443)
Posted by Ojunix on May 5th, 2011 @ 3:08am CDT
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Daydream Believers." (1217460)
Posted by alldarker on May 5th, 2011 @ 4:32am CDT
Ojunix wrote:Awwwww <3 such a great homage & Referance to the G1 Comic starring these 2 I Love it & almost makes me wish to see these 2 together again yeah I'm one of those Weird people who likes the Giant Male Robot with a Small Human Girl ex: Powerglide & Astoria or Seaspray & Alana XD

I'll bet Kiss Players were right up your alley, then ;)
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Daydream Believers." (1217493)
Posted by im ruined on May 5th, 2011 @ 6:39am CDT
Booooo! I lost my Optimus Kiss Players engine weapon. Quick someone give me theirs. I liked this Mosiac by the way. Neat job.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Daydream Believers." (1217510)
Posted by morphobots on May 5th, 2011 @ 7:58am CDT
What a great piece of nostalgia. I loved this story in the Marvel Comics run when I was a kid, as well as Skids's later appearances. He wanted so much to learn about and interact with people instead of blowing up things. Then he lost his head over Circuit Breaker, literally.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Daydream Believers." (1217551)
Posted by T-Macksimus on May 5th, 2011 @ 10:08am CDT
:APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Very nice tribute piece. I think this particular tale and the short run with Sludge and his "girlfriend" we some of my favorite pieces during the Marvel run. Showed a very 'human' side to our favorite giant robots and helped show the better side of us humans too.

Being a young teen-ager and seeing that panel (way back when) of Charlene stretching up Skids windshield as she's washing him wearing "Daisy Dukes" and a tank-top didn't hurt my opinion of the story either. ;)
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Daydream Believers." (1217587)
Posted by gothsaurus on May 5th, 2011 @ 11:51am CDT
Wow. Loved the art and story of this one. Really nice nod to the old comic. Well played.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Daydream Believers." (1217725)
Posted by Windsweeper on May 5th, 2011 @ 4:55pm CDT
Never tire of any addition to the Marvel G1 universe. I ended up pulling my reissue Skids out of storage after reading this and he's here beside me as I type this. Slag it, TF addiction aside, I'm just an old romantic.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Daydream Believers." (1218226)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on May 6th, 2011 @ 5:14pm CDT
Very sweet, there. :) Skids' biggest role in fiction, and it was a good one too.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Daydream Believers." (1222424)
Posted by Zombie Starscream on May 15th, 2011 @ 8:51am CDT
This was quite sweet, I really enjoyed reading this :D

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "Vortex Decepticon Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron 2012 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Generations Combiner Wars Thundercracker Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Starscream Masterpiece MP-3 Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Headmaster Reissue Hardhead Chromedome Brainstorm Mindwipe Set of 4" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS LOT RHINOX SOUNDWAVE DOUBLEDEALER USA HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jazware Zoteki Battle On Cybertron Rare Hot Toy Collectible" on EBAY