Transformers Mosaic: "Dead End Experience"

Transformers Mosaic: "Dead End Experience"

Monday, January 25th, 2010 3:32pm CST

Categories: Site News, Comic Book News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 23,999

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:
Transformers Mosaic: "Dead End Experience"

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

DEAD END EXPERIENCE

Story by:
Bryan Partelo

Art by:
James Ferand

Letters by:
Franco Villa

Transformers Mosaic: "Dead End Experience"

Seibertron.com - Your Ultimate Transformers Resource

Credit(s): Richter

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Dead End Experience" (1040337)
Posted by Blurrz on January 25th, 2010 @ 3:33pm CST
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Dead End Experience" (1040359)
Posted by BATTLEMASTER IIC on January 25th, 2010 @ 4:57pm CST
I like the story. Colored pencil?
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Dead End Experience" (1040370)
Posted by Windsweeper on January 25th, 2010 @ 5:26pm CST
I quite like this. Nice bit of characterisation.

The artwork is unusual but in a good way. I like it.

Plus, I'm a huge Stunticon fan.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Dead End Experience" (1040374)
Posted by Forgotten on January 25th, 2010 @ 5:58pm CST
I thought it was crayon, but colored pencils/pastels are probably closer. I like the sketchy artwork(and by sketchy I mean style, not dodgy). Stunticons rule all.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Dead End Experience" (1040421)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on January 25th, 2010 @ 8:44pm CST
I liked this a lot, good characterization, i liked that the stunticons didn't have to demonstrate their characteristics but rather an inner monalogue from Deadend gave us everything we needed to know.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Dead End Experience" (1040700)
Posted by Predaprince on January 26th, 2010 @ 3:47pm CST
Blurrz wrote:Nice storyline.. The artwork might need a bit of an improvement, then again I can't really say anything against it 'cause I can't draw shit! Solid mosaic!

Ditto.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Dead End Experience" (1042003)
Posted by Zombie Starscream on January 30th, 2010 @ 9:50am CST
Predaprince wrote:

Ditto.

Well, on WhiteRabbit's DeviantArt Mosaic site, he mentioned the artist was about to turn 17. I drew that way also when I was 16, and I think he has a good 'style.' His art just feels 'right,' and I hope he does more of these.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #288 - Filler Episode
"Filler Episode"
Posted: Sunday, November 14th, 2021

Buy "RARE 2014 HIGH TIDE Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots + 2  '15 Chase the Police" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS ACADEMY HOIST THE TOW BOT FLATBED TOW TRUCK HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Ratchet? 96% Complete? (No Weapon)?" on EBAY
Buy "New TRANSFORMERS Generations TG-23 METROPLEX Action Figure TAKARA TOMY" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ALTERNITY CONVOY NISSAN GT-R ULTIMATE METAL SILVER A-01 TAKARA NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (Combat Hero Optimus Prime, Jazz)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Motorbreath & Thundercracker (Hasbro)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alternity A-02 Nissan Fairlady Z Megatron - Diamond Black (Takara)" on EBAY