Transformers Mosaic: "Farewell to a Friend"

Transformers Mosaic: "Farewell to a Friend"

Tuesday, April 6th, 2010 11:22pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Comic Book News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 36,402

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

For all Transformers Mosaic news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

Keep it at Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): WhiteRabbit

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Farewell to a Friend" (1062192)
Posted by Blurrz on April 6th, 2010 @ 11:24pm CDT
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Farewell to a Friend" (1062197)
Posted by Heckfire on April 7th, 2010 @ 12:12am CDT
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Farewell to a Friend" (1062199)
Posted by gigazarak on April 7th, 2010 @ 12:25am CDT
Wow, what an amazingly good Mosaic!
Blurrz wrote:This one's pretty cool, because unlike some of these mosaics lately, I'm pretty sure this could have happened.

I agree, it sounds like something RatTrap would have said, and it feels right at home with the series, and gives a fitting farewell to DinoBot, who really was a great character, shame he never came up in a different form in say... Animated, almost did with the whole Transwarp/Waspinator/Blackarachnia thing. A BeastWars/Beast Machines/Animated crossover would be great! I'm not holding my breath tho...
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Farewell to a Friend" (1062205)
Posted by UltraPrimal on April 7th, 2010 @ 1:36am CDT
Heckfire wrote:This...well, I won't say it made me tear up (or admit it in public anyway), but it was seriously touching. Now to go before my nitpicky fan-jerk side shows up...

I will!ImageOh, Dinobot!ImageI love you!ImageI miss you!Image
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Farewell to a Friend" (1062206)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on April 7th, 2010 @ 1:37am CDT
Meep.

AWESOME!
:grin:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Farewell to a Friend" (1062278)
Posted by autobot-jolt on April 7th, 2010 @ 8:42am CDT

Thank you, Blurrz! Someone who finally afrees with me. And yes, this mosaic was touching. Love it; probably my most recent favorite. :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Farewell to a Friend" (1062283)
Posted by Skullgrin140 on April 7th, 2010 @ 8:50am CDT
That was really nice. Its always nice to see these types of mosaics of Rattrap saying good bye to Dinobot, Even though throughout the first & second series there was a great deal of conflict between those characters, Deep down Rattrap really cared.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Farewell to a Friend" (1062287)
Posted by Ultra Maverick on April 7th, 2010 @ 8:52am CDT
Great Mosaic,
Almost jerked a tear right out of me.

I may have to watch "code of hero" later tonight... gets me every time.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Farewell to a Friend" (1062294)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 7th, 2010 @ 9:11am CDT
Very nice.

Though, it's kinda similar to this one.

And also kinda reminds me of this one.

;)
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Farewell to a Friend" (1062308)
Posted by First-Aid on April 7th, 2010 @ 10:01am CDT
I had a feeling when i saw the title...I just watched Code of Hero yesterday, too. Very well done...VERY well done indeed.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Farewell to a Friend" (1062319)
Posted by Windsweeper on April 7th, 2010 @ 10:38am CDT
I just noticed that this and the other 2 mosaics linked all came out this time of year. 2008, 2009 and now 2010, all in April. Strange that.

Good mosaic though.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Farewell to a Friend" (1062323)
Posted by MaverickPrime on April 7th, 2010 @ 10:47am CDT
*snif snif* DINOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
I donĀ“t care what you all say, this one really got me... :sad:
very nice mosaic btw... :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Farewell to a Friend" (1062472)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 7th, 2010 @ 7:41pm CDT
Im almost touched, luckily such moments pass quickly. Seriously though great mosaic, i could see Rattrap doing that.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Selects Shattered Glass Ratchet and Optimus..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Charge Bumblebee Volkswagen VW Bug Beetle With Original Box" on EBAY
Buy "Energon Armor IACONUS Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Ultimate Class 2020" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Battle Base Trailer Transformers Cyberverse Energon Axe Attack New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ~ Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures ~ Deluxe Cheetor ~ Dinobots Unite" on EBAY
Buy "Used IRONHIDE  TRANSFORMERS ARMS MICRON PRIME AM-20 / TAKARA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2011 Generations Fall of Cybertron Shockwave New In Box!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Toys Studio Series 46 Deluxe Class Transformers: Bumblebee …" on EBAY