TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Grimlock Badass"

TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Grimlock Badass"

Tuesday, November 4th, 2008 12:12am CST

Categories: Site News, Comic Book News, Site Articles
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 19,118

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

{L_IMAGE}

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers: Mosaic news / updates / information, click here

GRIMLOCK BADASS

Story, Art, Colors & Letters by:

Damien P. Ghela http://dpfghela.deviantart.com/

{L_IMAGE}

Credit(s): WhiteRabbit

Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Grimlock Badass" (827729)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on November 4th, 2008 @ 12:24am CST
What continuity is this?
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Grimlock Badass" (827730)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on November 4th, 2008 @ 12:36am CST
Judging by the style of art, I'd say it takes after the Movie.
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Grimlock Badass" (827766)
Posted by Swiftpaw on November 4th, 2008 @ 5:05am CST
It looks like a movie style adaptation of Grimlock and Galvatron.
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Grimlock Badass" (827775)
Posted by Bumblebeast on November 4th, 2008 @ 5:43am CST
"Fluent in cybertronian" :lol:
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Grimlock Badass" (827808)
Posted by Talous on November 4th, 2008 @ 7:19am CST
Looks Movie-verse to me, but still, I like it.
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Grimlock Badass" (827852)
Posted by Counterpunch on November 4th, 2008 @ 8:21am CST
What?
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Grimlock Badass" (827926)
Posted by dragons on November 4th, 2008 @ 10:00am CST
ha me grimlcok bad ass one i dont get is where are they fighting where scanned a trex fossile? i thik i see tile flor but i cant be certain i say this would make great understanding origin of the dinobots if they where to be introduced in one of bays tranformers sequeles
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Grimlock Badass" (828047)
Posted by Loki God Of Mischief on November 4th, 2008 @ 3:52pm CST

How is it an accomplishment to be fluent in your own Native Language? And why use it to try to explain Grimlock's stunted speech patterns? Oh and why does Galvatron talk like a drunken Shakespearean character and where the hell is his fusion cannon?

Literally nothing happens in this story either. Grimlock's pinned down, he scans a fossil for an alt mode while listening to Galvatron's ramblings, reformats and transforms as he gets up. That's it. The story is terrible. The art is pretty good for movie style, but it's obvious the base designs were lifted right from IDW's designs for the G1 series. This is merely mediocre at best.
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Grimlock Badass" (828110)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 4th, 2008 @ 6:14pm CST
"Me Grimlock Badass" best line ever
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Grimlock Badass" (828204)
Posted by Sledge on November 4th, 2008 @ 9:22pm CST
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Grimlock Badass" (828367)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on November 4th, 2008 @ 11:56pm CST
Sledge wrote:I have no goddamn idea what's going on in this one. Or where/when it's set. Maybe I'm being harsh, or I'm ignorant of a comic that will make it all make sense, but this strikes me as bad story telling.

Okay, glad it's not me.
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Grimlock Badass" (828960)
Posted by Loki God Of Mischief on November 5th, 2008 @ 5:15pm CST
Supreme Convoy wrote:

Okay, glad it's not me.

I was trying to be nice when I said it was mediocre. I just read it again. And I was far too charitable.
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Grimlock Badass" (828965)
Posted by Tekka on November 5th, 2008 @ 5:20pm CST

The only questions I have are; does Grimlock know what an ass is, and how does he know his is bad?
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Grimlock Badass" (828989)
Posted by Sledge on November 5th, 2008 @ 6:02pm CST
Dear god, the more you analyse this one, the worse it gets. To be honest, the whole thing seems like it was conceived simply to culminate in Grimlock's final line.

By the way, I'd just like to do a pre-emptive strike on anyone who's thinking of saying something like "You don't have to be so mean, the guy's put a lot of work into this and you couldn't do any better." In the words of Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw:
But the cruellest thing you can do to an artist is tell them their work is flawless when it isn't. It gives them no incentive to improve or try new things, which a creative person must always strive to do.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Caliburst & Slugslinger Deluxe Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy Deluxe Hasbro Pre-Owned" on EBAY
Buy "Takaratomy Transformers Legends LG30 Wheelie &Go Shooter Action Figure To..." on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-48 Brawn & Repugnus Robot Figure Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return, SKY SHADOW, Leader Class, Generations" on EBAY