Transformers Mosaic: "How I Met the Autobots."

Transformers Mosaic: "How I Met the Autobots."

Wednesday, June 30th, 2010 4:06am CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 25,520

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

HOW I MET THE AUTOBOTS

Story and Letters;
Waseem "Ninjha" Bashar http://ninjha.deviantart.com/

Art by:
Roy "Royalentertainment" Stiffey http://royalentertainment.deviantart.com/

Edits by:
Franco "m3gr1ml0ck" Villa http://m3gr1ml0ck.deviantart.com/

Visit seibertron.com's Transformaers Mosaic database for all Mosaics!

Credit(s): Richter

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "How I Met the Autobots." (1092245)
Posted by --B-- on June 30th, 2010 @ 5:41am CDT
Nice. It's a little jumbled so I had to read through it a couple times, but great crossver idea.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "How I Met the Autobots." (1092258)
Posted by VonDoom on June 30th, 2010 @ 7:09am CDT
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "How I Met the Autobots." (1092261)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on June 30th, 2010 @ 7:18am CDT
Sure it's not the best mosaic ever, but I like the mash up of the two universes.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "How I Met the Autobots." (1092262)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 30th, 2010 @ 7:28am CDT
It took me 5 minutes to figure out what happened. I realized this is a homage to Animated Shockwave/Longarm! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "How I Met the Autobots." (1092301)
Posted by Lackadaisical on June 30th, 2010 @ 9:19am CDT
Very creative mixup. It looks like you'd like to get Jolt off the future series... at first I was trying to find any resemblance to movieverse Longarm, but in the end ev'rything gets clerarer. Nice mossaic.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "How I Met the Autobots." (1092313)
Posted by phase on June 30th, 2010 @ 9:41am CDT
I get the reference, but that's not how Longarm looks in the Movie continuity. :-(
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "How I Met the Autobots." (1092326)
Posted by Solrac333 on June 30th, 2010 @ 10:07am CDT
Don't like it. Don't like Shockwave/Long Arm.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "How I Met the Autobots." (1092329)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 30th, 2010 @ 10:14am CDT
"Hey Longarm, watcha doin'?"
"Uh, I, uh... Let me tell you a story."
*story of addiction and missing characters*
"Oh, haha! Bye, Longarm."

Those gullible humans.
:lol:

The fact that there's already a movie Longarm helps the surprise at the end a secret.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "How I Met the Autobots." (1092381)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on June 30th, 2010 @ 12:39pm CDT
HA! That was great, though Punch's face looked....odd...
I like how ShockWave looked though, very cool.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "How I Met the Autobots." (1092384)
Posted by MrMunkeepants on June 30th, 2010 @ 12:46pm CDT
nice! this is a really good one :)
I can see how some people would be confused (I had forgotten there was already a movie Longarm), but it's a great nod to TFA
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "How I Met the Autobots." (1092387)
Posted by Armorock on June 30th, 2010 @ 12:51pm CDT
I'm a fan of the movies and Animated, so I love this. Honestly one of my favorites, not the best art, but it's far beyond anything I could ever do.

Using Punch/counterpunch in a story about Shockwave/Longarm is pure genius
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "How I Met the Autobots." (1092422)
Posted by MagnaBlade on June 30th, 2010 @ 2:32pm CDT
I like it. Animated Shockwave/Longarm is one of my favorite characters. :BOT: / :CON: :D
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "How I Met the Autobots." (1092434)
Posted by GEEWUN on June 30th, 2010 @ 3:25pm CDT
Well I am finding more fandom about the movie universe is taking on animated occurances and mashing them together. I wonder if this is what the fans want?
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "How I Met the Autobots." (1092615)
Posted by ninjha on June 30th, 2010 @ 9:59pm CDT
Chironext wrote:hmmm :-? I hate to say I didn't really like this one, I dare say the only mosaic I have really disliked so far.

Thank you for your honesty, the next one Roy and i are working on will be more to your liking.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "How I Met the Autobots." (1092616)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on June 30th, 2010 @ 10:01pm CDT
Shockwave has "headlights." :grin:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "How I Met the Autobots." (1092658)
Posted by Anonymous on July 1st, 2010 @ 1:04am CDT
I gotta be honest (I'd say to a fault) but I didn't like this one either. It seems like they just kinda shoehorned in animated Shockwave/Longarm into the story, though always nice to see Punch/Counter Punch they need to use him more.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "How I Met the Autobots." (1093087)
Posted by Leviathan on July 1st, 2010 @ 10:11pm CDT
Nice. Love the TFA Shockwave/Longarm tribute. Also like the way you designed Shockwave. Keep up the good work! :CON:

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS BOTCON 2013 MACHINE WARS SUNSTORM #A" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer Set- Blurr, Boulder, Chase" on EBAY
Buy "Angry Birds Transformers Telepods Galvatron Pig" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Commander Class Megatron Figure Sealed AA173" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON WFC-S32 BLACKJACK & HYPERDRIVE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Powertrain & Highjump Siege War for Cybertron Micromaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers  Shattered Glass   #4  * First Print *    Cover A     NEW!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Commander Class Optimus Prime Figure Sealed Z943" on EBAY