TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club"

TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club"

Wednesday, May 13th, 2009 9:36am CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Site Articles
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 13,945

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:
TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club"

[size=75">It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers Mosaic news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

LEADER OF THE CLUB

Written by:
Alain 'Odeinoichus' Desrochers

Art, Colors and Letters by:
Dane 'ZoneConvoy' Eichiner http://blueike.deviantart.com

TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club"

Credit(s): WhiteRabbit

Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club" (920825)
Posted by Narc on May 13th, 2009 @ 9:52am CDT
That's a good one!
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club" (920828)
Posted by UltraPrimal on May 13th, 2009 @ 9:56am CDT
I don't like the idea of Mickey Mouse touching Optimus Prime. Especially in such a "special place". :-(
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club" (920832)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on May 13th, 2009 @ 10:02am CDT
Hahahaha!
:lol:
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club" (920833)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 13th, 2009 @ 10:04am CDT
That is not supposed to be Optimus Prime.

That is supposed to be a lifeless mecha that Mickey mouse pilots/controls.

This will just cause a bunch of more confusion.
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club" (920840)
Posted by Samsonator on May 13th, 2009 @ 10:27am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:That is not supposed to be Optimus Prime.

That is supposed to be a lifeless mecha that Mickey mouse pilots/controls.

This will just cause a bunch of more confusion.
I think somebody forgot their sense of humour at the door...

Personally, I think it's great
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club" (920846)
Posted by Editor on May 13th, 2009 @ 10:49am CDT
Full of Win.

Kudos to the team who worked on this one.
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club" (920849)
Posted by First-Aid on May 13th, 2009 @ 10:58am CDT
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club" (920865)
Posted by NickRyder on May 13th, 2009 @ 11:49am CDT
My childhood has just been raped! :sad:

Juuuust kiddin'. Pretty funny actually, "Megatron will never take me seriously!"

Megatron: Soundwa... what the frak is that?
Soundwave: Looks like a mouse.
Megatron: Looks like Prime.
Optimus: One of us shall stand and one shall fall!
Megatron: It is... yes, one will stand and one will fall. LAUGHING!
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club" (920888)
Posted by T-Macksimus on May 13th, 2009 @ 12:48pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:OMFG! Hilarious! If you can't laugh at this, you take your Transformers waaaay to seriously!

I'm with you on that! I nearly hurt myself laughing. That is possibly the funniest mosaic I have ever read.

I've been able to do cartoon voices and sound-effects since I was a kid. Yogi Bullwinkle and Mickey I can nail (and Goofy) and my Optimus is pretty passable along with dozens more, and I've managed to "ruin" a lot of folks childhood impressions/memories by making said characters do..."Off-color" remarks. (my best friend can't watch Yogi Bear anymore thanks to me). When I read this mosaic the Prime and Mickey voices instantly turned on in my head, so the mental "sound" of Peter Cullens voice coming out of that body was just over the top for me.
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club" (920896)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 13th, 2009 @ 1:05pm CDT
Poor prime. Well Megatron should be easier to defeat now. If i were him id be to busy laughing my skidplate off to do any thing.
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club" (920903)
Posted by turbomagnus on May 13th, 2009 @ 1:31pm CDT
O-p-t-i...
M-u-s...

P-r-i-m-e.

(And if you've ever heard the Mickey Mouse Club theme, you're now hating me for this...)
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club" (920933)
Posted by Windsweeper on May 13th, 2009 @ 2:33pm CDT
Shouldn't that be Optimouse Prime?

Pardon me while I kick my own skid plate.
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club" (920968)
Posted by T-Macksimus on May 13th, 2009 @ 4:19pm CDT
turbomagnus wrote:O-p-t-i...
M-u-s...

P-r-i-m-e.

Unlike me with my rather...amusing yet horribly "wrong" impressions, you have now placed a song in my head which I CANNOT seem to shake. Damn You! You are so not getting a Christmas card from me.

This sucks...now I'm going to have to fire up the Media Player to drown this out. You are not a nice person, you know that? 8-}
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club" (920975)
Posted by Blurrz on May 13th, 2009 @ 4:30pm CDT
Oh god, this is terrible.
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club" (921012)
Posted by BATTLEMASTER IIC on May 13th, 2009 @ 5:48pm CDT
Hahaha! Being a Disney Castmember I find this very funny!
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club" (921081)
Posted by megatonlover on May 13th, 2009 @ 9:02pm CDT
:lol: :lol: this is so funny!!! I feel so sad for Optimus's gig right now!!
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club" (921139)
Posted by Bumblebeast on May 14th, 2009 @ 1:04am CDT
HA HA HA !!!!

This is a good one...

I couldn't help but to hear in my head Peter Cullen's voice speaking as a serious Optimus Prime in a very ludicrous situation.

"The Matrix does strange things." :lol:
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club" (921144)
Posted by Street-Convoy S0S on May 14th, 2009 @ 1:17am CDT
lol.. i can see donald duck's boat being kup. as for meg well i guess he is Pegleg Pete. i hope they have more of this. kinda cool and funny.
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club" (921146)
Posted by Editor on May 14th, 2009 @ 1:28am CDT
The Mosaic actually makes me enjoy the Disney Label Prime even more.

The only thing that would have improved this, was if Mickey was dressed like he is on the toy.
Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "Leader of the Club" (921177)
Posted by Autobot Ignition on May 14th, 2009 @ 6:15am CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:
turbomagnus wrote:O-p-t-i...
M-u-s...

P-r-i-m-e.

Thanks, Turbomagnus. Now it's stuck in my head, too.
Hope you have more success drowning it out with your media player than I did, T-Macksimus :lol:

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron Deluxe Class COG - WEAPONIZER! Complete." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War For Cybertron SIEGE Firedrive WFC-S1" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON BATTLE MASTERS Aimless" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron SIEGE Roadhandler & Swindler WFC-S4" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Trilogy Pteraxadon Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Springer" on EBAY