Transformers Mosaic: "My Little Transformers."

Transformers Mosaic: "My Little Transformers."

Thursday, March 10th, 2011 1:11am CST

Categories: Site News, Comic Book News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 37,990

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

MY LITTLE TRANSFORMERS

Story , Art & Letters by;
Matt Marshall HTTP://BLUESHIFT2005.DEVIANTART.COM

Credit(s): Richter

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "My Little Transformers." (1192767)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 10th, 2011 @ 1:20am CST
dear GOD.

my eyes.... they burn
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "My Little Transformers." (1192771)
Posted by kara82 on March 10th, 2011 @ 1:29am CST
Hill-ar-iuos!!!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "My Little Transformers." (1192774)
Posted by alldarker on March 10th, 2011 @ 1:32am CST
Once seen, it cannot be un-seen... :shock:

Hilarious indeed!!!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "My Little Transformers." (1192778)
Posted by Blueshift on March 10th, 2011 @ 1:53am CST
Not sure why this has only been posted at half size, it is quite hard to read like that. The proper sized one is at the DA account, until it is uploaded here:

http://transformers-mosaic.deviantart.c ... -200392059
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "My Little Transformers." (1192781)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 10th, 2011 @ 2:07am CST
.......

I like it.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "My Little Transformers." (1192786)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 10th, 2011 @ 3:21am CST
i dont know whether i should, laugh, cry,or gouge my eyes out, nice work. Only question is what the hell is with all the mosaics having really small text lately?
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "My Little Transformers." (1192791)
Posted by Swiftpaw on March 10th, 2011 @ 4:10am CST
Ffffhahahaha!

Bonus points for using the only two actual horse transformers AND Silverbolt's hideous Universe colors. XD
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "My Little Transformers." (1192806)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on March 10th, 2011 @ 5:29am CST
I really have no idea what it is I just saw.......I feel funny.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "My Little Transformers." (1192807)
Posted by Electron on March 10th, 2011 @ 5:40am CST
this was pretty much amazing!!! =D
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "My Little Transformers." (1192811)
Posted by rpetras on March 10th, 2011 @ 6:01am CST
Now THAT'S good comedy!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "My Little Transformers." (1192824)
Posted by Tristar on March 10th, 2011 @ 7:02am CST
And all across cybertron the planet shuddered, spanning across the gulf of the sonic canyon a deep belowing laugh could be heard for miles beyond end. Within the vector sigma chamber Alpha Trion was found rolling on the hard steel floor laughing. Across space time Vector prime snorted holding back his humor. And deep within Unicron himself The Fallen twitched like a mad man.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "My Little Transformers." (1192825)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 10th, 2011 @ 7:02am CST
eesh....cute. TOO cute :lol:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "My Little Transformers." (1192841)
Posted by Tigertrack on March 10th, 2011 @ 8:08am CST
FUnny, funny. Mach Kick finally gets action!

Isn't the other Battle Unicorn? And if so, there was a Universe repaint back when called... ah, petrorabbits! :BANG_HEAD: It came in a multipack with the Tankor drone, and a minicon (I think Thunderwing).
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "My Little Transformers." (1192843)
Posted by djieff1 on March 10th, 2011 @ 8:15am CST
hilarious!

i just had the best idea for a kitbash!
:lol:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "My Little Transformers." (1192852)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on March 10th, 2011 @ 8:41am CST
That is oddly amazing....
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "My Little Transformers." (1192857)
Posted by Rated X on March 10th, 2011 @ 8:56am CST
What in the blue hell is this ???
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "My Little Transformers." (1192913)
Posted by mbd88prime on March 10th, 2011 @ 10:36am CST
very funny. now if only we could see a showdown between unicron and the baby faced sun from teletubbies!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "My Little Transformers." (1192917)
Posted by Malicron on March 10th, 2011 @ 10:50am CST
Bloody perfect! My only problem: Why are three Maximals reporting to Optimus Prime and not Primal?
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "My Little Transformers." (1192920)
Posted by Naked Magnus on March 10th, 2011 @ 10:57am CST
I think the Care Bear Stare could totally take down Unicron
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "My Little Transformers." (1192931)
Posted by zer0das on March 10th, 2011 @ 11:21am CST
Humorous, silly, delightful.
The Rocket on Mach Kick's back is a great touch!
Comic elements are present and done well, though I would have liked to see more evidence of Mach Kick and (Battle Unicorn?)'s participation in the derby to blow up the absurdity a little more. The writing is at a 7, but you can push it to 9.

A solid One Thumb Up.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Fallen Leader Optimus Prime Monochrome Reaction Figure Super7 G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Revenge Of The Fallen 2009 HASBRO MASK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Allspark Tech Autobot Sqweeks Cube Power Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Collector's Club 2010 Membership Autobot Dion Action Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Blitzwing TRANSFORMERS Studio Series 65 Bumblebee Movie toy figure jet plane" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Child's Costume with jumpsuit and mask " on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers APEFACE War for Cybertron Siege WFC-S50 - Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "ThreeA Transformers Bumblebee Movie BLITZWING DLX FIGURE SHIPS FROM USA NEW" on EBAY