Transformers Mosaic: "Ninja Vs. Ninja!"

Transformers Mosaic: "Ninja Vs. Ninja!"

Friday, July 9th, 2010 4:24am CDT

Categories: Site News, Comic Book News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 29,413

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

NINJA VS NINJA

Story by:
Daniel Worsley

Art and Dialogue by:
Dane Eichinger

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource

Credit(s): Richter

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Ninja Vs. Ninja!" (1095691)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on July 9th, 2010 @ 4:32am CDT
But, Bludgeon's a samurai, you silly goose!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Ninja Vs. Ninja!" (1095703)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on July 9th, 2010 @ 5:43am CDT
Jacob P. Galvatron wrote:But, Bludgeon's a samurai, you silly goose!

heh heh, goose :lol:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Ninja Vs. Ninja!" (1095720)
Posted by autobot-jolt on July 9th, 2010 @ 6:45am CDT
Bludgeon may be a Samurai, but it still was cool. Almost immediately I knew this was Metalikato. Poor Bumblebee will never understand...
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Ninja Vs. Ninja!" (1095732)
Posted by Tigertrack on July 9th, 2010 @ 7:08am CDT
NOt particularly thrilled about this one.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Ninja Vs. Ninja!" (1095791)
Posted by First-Aid on July 9th, 2010 @ 9:24am CDT
Interesting.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I still don't understand everyone's obsession with Bludgeon... :???:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Ninja Vs. Ninja!" (1095807)
Posted by Quaternion on July 9th, 2010 @ 9:48am CDT
Why was this not Samurai vs Samurai?

Samurai is not the same as Ninja.

I liked the stare down to determine the winner part.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Ninja Vs. Ninja!" (1095813)
Posted by Naked Magnus on July 9th, 2010 @ 10:01am CDT
First-Aid wrote:Interesting.

These are the same people who also masturbate to pictures of Drift. Pretty much anything Samurai or Ninja related gives them a hard-on.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Ninja Vs. Ninja!" (1095816)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 9th, 2010 @ 10:10am CDT
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Ninja Vs. Ninja!" (1095822)
Posted by puttster3 on July 9th, 2010 @ 10:15am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:How did I know this was gonna be Animated-based before I even read it? :BANG_HEAD: :lol:

Because its the one with the most ninjas
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Ninja Vs. Ninja!" (1095841)
Posted by Tigertrack on July 9th, 2010 @ 11:05am CDT
revengeofstarscream wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Interesting.

Clean it up please.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Ninja Vs. Ninja!" (1095860)
Posted by craggy on July 9th, 2010 @ 12:03pm CDT
Headmasters had the most ninja consultants. 8-}
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Ninja Vs. Ninja!" (1095882)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 9th, 2010 @ 12:32pm CDT
I like it, simple & to the point. I like Bludgeon and all but i think its time to give him a break, hes getting way to much attention lately.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Ninja Vs. Ninja!" (1095931)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on July 9th, 2010 @ 1:49pm CDT
Even though I don't particularly like Bludgeon, this take of him looked cool, reminds me of this one that someone made out of an Animated ShockWave toy.
BEST FIGHT EVER!
Or...best not fight ever, same point...
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Ninja Vs. Ninja!" (1096735)
Posted by Diem on July 11th, 2010 @ 8:03am CDT
The Mosaiacs really are getting worse and worse...Sturgeon's Law in action, I suppose.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN  SLUGSLINGER & CALIBURST DELUXE CLASS" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Flip Racers Chomp & Chase Raceway w/ Morbot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return BROADSIDE Generations Voyager Class BODY ONLY" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fallen Leader Optimus Prime Monochrome Reaction Figure Super7 G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Salvage Converting Toy, 4.5-Inch Figure, Toys" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Animated Deluxe Arcee Complete Optimus Prime Big Fanstoys Mp Titans" on EBAY
Buy "*AS IS* Takara Transformers Legends Fortress ONLY Titans Return Cerebros Maximus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Revenge Of The Fallen 2009 HASBRO MASK" on EBAY