Transformers Mosaic: "Poem" and "OVERWATCH"

Transformers Mosaic: "Poem" and "OVERWATCH"

Monday, June 21st, 2010 1:28pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Comic Book News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 32,293

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Art by:
Kris Smith http://deathwind13.deviantart.com/

Colours and Letters:
Lo Baker http://stripedwine.deviantart.com/

Edits by:
Shaun Knowler http://whiterabbitink.deviantart.com/

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Richter/WhiteRabbit

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Poem" and "OVERWATCH" (1088679)
Posted by Quaternion on June 21st, 2010 @ 1:53pm CDT
nice mosaics

Poem: That is dark. I'd like to see a 'Dan's Revenge' follow up after Daniel has grown up and spent the last 10 misdirected, self destructive, years training to kill ravage. Give him lots of emotional problems and an make him an alcoholic.

Overwatch: Yay! More Red Alert please! Paranoid as ever.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Poem" and "OVERWATCH" (1088687)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on June 21st, 2010 @ 2:27pm CDT
NOOO, SOUNDWAAAVE!!!!
*Ahem*
Well, that was...strange, and kinda sad I suppose, maybe I read it too fast to get into the "meaning."
On a side note, why does everyone supposedly hate Daniel?
I don't know anything about him so...
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Poem" and "OVERWATCH" (1088693)
Posted by Hairball178 on June 21st, 2010 @ 2:34pm CDT
I thought it was from Ravage's P.o.v. until I got to the end. Either I'm dumb or that was a great plot twist...either way, very good Mosaic.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Poem" and "OVERWATCH" (1088768)
Posted by Skullgrin140 on June 21st, 2010 @ 5:43pm CDT
Very dark and very well written. Excellent work.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Poem" and "OVERWATCH" (1088799)
Posted by NebulanFree on June 21st, 2010 @ 7:56pm CDT
Heh. Mervin.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Poem" and "OVERWATCH" (1088821)
Posted by Duke of Luns on June 21st, 2010 @ 8:43pm CDT
zenosaurus_x wrote:NOOO, SOUNDWAAAVE!!!!
*Ahem*
On a side note, why does everyone supposedly hate Daniel?
I don't know anything about him so...

I don't think the writer "hates" Daniel, he was mainly writing to express how we should always appreciate what he have, because a human body is very fragile, and can be broken at any moment. Or at least he said something to that extent on Deviantart.

I for one thought it was a very well written Mosaic, and quite moving, due to the twist. I really enjoy Mosaic's that feature stories we wouldn't see in a normal Transformers comic, for one reason or another.

Also, everyone hates Daniel? I don't, as the first "real" Mosaic I wrote was about him: http://duke-of-luns.deviantart.com/#/d1z189g Of course, it didn't get "published" until a few months ago due to several factors, but hey :D .
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Poem" and "OVERWATCH" (1088856)
Posted by Just Negare on June 21st, 2010 @ 10:19pm CDT
Aww. Poor Ravage.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Poem" and "OVERWATCH" (1089022)
Posted by GEEWUN on June 22nd, 2010 @ 12:02pm CDT
ummmm... okaaay.... :CON:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Poem" and "OVERWATCH" (1089024)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on June 22nd, 2010 @ 12:08pm CDT
Duke of Luns wrote:
zenosaurus_x wrote:NOOO, SOUNDWAAAVE!!!!
*Ahem*
On a side note, why does everyone supposedly hate Daniel?
I don't know anything about him so...

Oh no, I didn't mean the writer hated Daniel, but I saw something on the TFwiki that said "It's his fault Daniel didn't die sooner" or something like that, which made me think people in general didn't like him. That's what I was wondering about.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Poem" and "OVERWATCH" (1089099)
Posted by 80sgeek on June 22nd, 2010 @ 3:16pm CDT
... wow. Very grim "happy fathers day" Mosaic. As a guy who lost his father at a young age, that was a little too much. If it wasn't a fathers day one, it might not have been so harsh. This should have been an appreciation of Spike & Daniel, not a little boy crying at a funeral.

Enough emotional harping, back to TF criticism. Someone needs to do their research. The battle where Soundwave was "killed" took place during Headmasters in 2011, at Autobot City. He and Blaster (missing here) destroyed each other and both were later reformatted. Also, if it was 2010 like the tombstone said, Bee would have been Goldbug. He was reformatted during Rebirth, which would have been between '06-'09. And the only continuity that that had Spike's existence being terminated was in Marvel's G2 comic.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Poem" and "OVERWATCH" (1089863)
Posted by Zombie Starscream on June 24th, 2010 @ 7:05am CDT
Wow, that was good. And I liked the twist ;)

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 26 WWII World War 2" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RISE OF THE DECEPTICONS # 24 OCT 2020 NEW COVER A" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot TAILGATE and GROUNDBUSTER" on EBAY
Buy "1985 SCRAPPER G1 TAKARA TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCTICON (DEVASTATOR) HASBRO DECPTICON" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Western Star 5700XE Jada" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Action figures - Brand new sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Battle Masters Siege War CALIBURST Takara Tomy B" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Thunderhowl Figure 2021 MOC Hasbro" on EBAY