Transformers Mosaic: "The Bigger Picture."

Transformers Mosaic: "The Bigger Picture."

Wednesday, April 13th, 2011 11:33pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Comic Book News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 32,420

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

THE BIGGER PICTURE

Story:
Josh van Reyk http://josh-van-reyk.deviantart.com

Art & Letters:
Paul Vromen http://pisuink.deviantart.com

Colors by;
Sara Guyon-Gellin http://alteride.deviantart.com/

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Richter

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Bigger Picture." (1208898)
Posted by Megazarak on April 13th, 2011 @ 11:36pm CDT
Makes me want a Classics Motormaster. Very cool Mosaic.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Bigger Picture." (1208899)
Posted by Editor on April 13th, 2011 @ 11:42pm CDT
That is one badass Motormaster.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Bigger Picture." (1208914)
Posted by BeastProwl on April 14th, 2011 @ 1:43am CDT
That is Just.... WOW.....FREAKING AMAZING!!!!! :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: BTW, I remember a while back, there was a few good Drift Mosaics, anyone got the link to them?
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Bigger Picture." (1208935)
Posted by OlivusPrime on April 14th, 2011 @ 5:22am CDT
Megazarak wrote:Makes me want a Classics Motormaster. Very cool Mosaic.

You said it. I really hope the G2 Optimus retool is Motormaster, and if not, he should get a brand new toy. Wildrider and Deadend need toys too - I've only got the ROTF Dead Ends for them at the moment.

Anyway, this Mosaic is awesome. Really captures their characters (like Wildrider "Get it? Trip?" :lol: ). Stunticons forever!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Bigger Picture." (1209019)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 14th, 2011 @ 10:31am CDT
Nice and simple story. But what I'm really impressed with and completely awed by is the artwork and colors!! THIS!! THIS is what I want my TF's to look like when I read comics. You guys should be getting work at IDW and show them how TF's should look. I would buy the comic just for the artwork and colors alone! Beautiful guys!! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Bigger Picture." (1209026)
Posted by Badassimus Prime on April 14th, 2011 @ 10:59am CDT
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Bigger Picture." (1209029)
Posted by Neurie on April 14th, 2011 @ 11:20am CDT
Blitzsword wrote:Beautiful artwork! Also glad I finally get to read a mosaic that takes place in the now as opposed to the whole, "Why do I fight?", "What is my destiny?" mess that's been appearing in mosaics as of late. Too much monologue and contemplation gets old after a while so it's great to see something fresh for a change. Great eyecandy and excellent read: I tip my hat off to this one!

I think its set during the Gen 1 Marvel UK continuity as it clearly mentions the scientist Flame, which would make it around the time of City of Fear with all the undead transformers and Zombie Impactor.

Stunning art
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Bigger Picture." (1209030)
Posted by Badassimus Prime on April 14th, 2011 @ 11:28am CDT
Neurie wrote:

Stunning art

Yeah, I guess what I meant by "in the now" was that it's not a flashback or recap narrated by anyone.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Bigger Picture." (1209046)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on April 14th, 2011 @ 12:16pm CDT
Blitzsword wrote:
Neurie wrote:

Stunning art

This is actually a sequel to another mosaic that was from Prowl's POV, right? I remember him being mad a Bluestreak(?) for spilling the beans about Flame, and then they watched the 'Cons level the city or compound he was in, but that may have even been last year, so I can't remember the details. I checked their Deviant Art pages but didn't see it. What was that one called, guys?

And I liked this one even better; brought out the Stunticons' individual personalities more effectively in one page than 2 whole issues of TF Ongoing.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Bigger Picture." (1209140)
Posted by GetRightRobot on April 14th, 2011 @ 4:12pm CDT
ALL WIN! Nice work peoples. Very professional artwork.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Bigger Picture." (1209143)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on April 14th, 2011 @ 4:21pm CDT
I really, really like this, it's just so visually dynamic, and the characterisations are simply brilliant!

Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Movie Commander Class Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-7 Bumblebee Hasbro Takara Tomy New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers IRONWORKS Earthrise War for Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro brand new" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-11 AUTOBOT RATCHET Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1985 G1 Transformers - Devastator Scrapper Payloader - Near Complete" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Hasbro DOUBLECROSSER Transformers WFC Earthrise BattleMaster Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Scrapper 1984" on EBAY