Transformers Mosaic: The Oath

Transformers Mosaic: The Oath

Wednesday, August 29th, 2007 7:02pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Comic Book News, Site Articles
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 14,716

The celebration of the new Transformers Mosaic and Seibertron partnership continues! So far many fans are begging for more, and who can blame them since the each issue of Mosaic is awesome! Today we bring you issue 8, which is titled "The Oath". It's written and colored by John-Paul Bove, pencils and inks are by Thomas Parrish.

Credit(s): Richter

This article was last modified on Wednesday, August 29th, 2007 7:16pm CDT

Re: Transformers Mosaic: The Oath (312914)
Posted by i_amtrunks on August 29th, 2007 @ 7:20pm CDT
Wow, almost a prequel to Infiltration #0.

Another top notch entry guys, keep the good stuff coming!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: The Oath (312934)
Posted by Thanatos Prime on August 29th, 2007 @ 7:31pm CDT
Wait, 8? I've seen ten.... EDIT: Oh, nevermind. I figured it out

Anyways, these are awesome. I love every single one!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: The Oath (312950)
Posted by 1337W422102 on August 29th, 2007 @ 7:46pm CDT
I love these character pieces. TFM FTW!

My only complaints about this issue are that when Ratchet transforms, he should be pointing the other direction in panel #6 and the faces look a little strange...
Re: Transformers Mosaic: The Oath (312952)
Posted by magnusupreme on August 29th, 2007 @ 7:47pm CDT
cool comic
Re: Transformers Mosaic: The Oath (312953)
Posted by magnusupreme on August 29th, 2007 @ 7:47pm CDT
keep up the good work
Re: Transformers Mosaic: The Oath (312975)
Posted by DeathCaller on August 29th, 2007 @ 8:07pm CDT
The writing is emotional and great. Really gets to you... but I just KNOW the art could be better. I'm getting the action scenes' feelings, but there's more that can be done.

I'll give it a 7 out of 10, though. It's my first time hearing about it. .>;;; *runs and hides from fans' fury*
Re: Transformers Mosaic: The Oath (312985)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 29th, 2007 @ 8:15pm CDT
Pretty good. The inner dialogue was great, the art needs some work, but nice for transfan work! Nice job.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: The Oath (312989)
Posted by Moonbase2 on August 29th, 2007 @ 8:19pm CDT
I think it's pretty good. I've noticed that humans have been difficult for some of the artists. For me, the vehicles are very difficult, while the humans are much easier. It's the other way around.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: The Oath (312995)
Posted by Sideshow Sideswipe on August 29th, 2007 @ 8:29pm CDT
G**da*n awesome!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: The Oath (313071)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on August 29th, 2007 @ 10:15pm CDT
The picture didn't open for me. So I read what you all wrote, and yeah! I agree. I like that it ended in kinda cursing.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: The Oath (313182)
Posted by Richter on August 30th, 2007 @ 1:01am CDT
Thanks guys, I know I start almost every post with that, but it can't be said enough. The way that everyone here on Seibertron has embraced the Mosaics has been AWESOME!!!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: The Oath (313223)
Posted by darth reven on August 30th, 2007 @ 1:51am CDT
i hope its all to do with infiltration
Re: Transformers Mosaic: The Oath (313792)
Posted by Novacron on August 30th, 2007 @ 1:35pm CDT
The whole Mosaics idea is fantastic. Can we count on seeing these published on paper someday? Maybe at the back of an IDW TPB?
Re: Transformers Mosaic: The Oath (313880)
Posted by bairdduvessa on August 30th, 2007 @ 3:22pm CDT
great
Re: Transformers Mosaic: The Oath (313915)
Posted by Shinobi Rendar on August 30th, 2007 @ 3:40pm CDT
Great piece!!

Mosaics rock!! :D
Re: Transformers Mosaic: The Oath (314113)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on August 30th, 2007 @ 5:46pm CDT
Love these. They kind of focus on one character..almost like a Spotlight, but w/in another story. Keep 'em coming!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: The Oath (325797)
Posted by Zombie Starscream on September 5th, 2007 @ 4:38pm CDT
Very Good :grin:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: The Oath (342190)
Posted by wordmongerer on September 13th, 2007 @ 7:02pm CDT
Hey guys, as the writer, colourist (or colorist for my American chums) and letterer for this I just wanted to ay thanks for all your feedback, positive or otherwise. Another Mosaic from myself and my partner in crime Tom is coming up soon, as well as some pieces I've coloured for other people.

There's also something big on the way...

Something big and very exciting... You'll know in about a week what it is.

:wink:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: The Oath (342216)
Posted by Richter on September 13th, 2007 @ 7:18pm CDT
Hey, Wordmongerer is in tha house :)
Re: Transformers Mosaic: The Oath (343404)
Posted by wordmongerer on September 14th, 2007 @ 11:27am CDT
Richter wrote:Hey, Wordmongerer is in tha house :)

Yo yo yo!

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "MOSC Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bisk Lobster Crab Car MISB" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-E40 BATTLE SQUAD Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Direct-Hit Power Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDBLASTER Siege War for Cybertron MISB Walmart Exclusive Netflix" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise - Direct-Hit & Power Punch [WFC-E18]" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers thrilling 30 springer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Powertrain & Highjump Siege War for Cybertron Micromaster 2018 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Deluxe Class Cliffjumper (c)2011 TOMY  RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Deluxe Bluestreak! War for Cybertron Walmart Exclusive Hasbro" on EBAY