Transformers Movie Barricade-Themed Backpack at Hottopic.com

Transformers Movie Barricade-Themed Backpack at Hottopic.com

Sunday, September 9th, 2007 1:34pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Collectables
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 18,528

Hottopic.com has posted a listing for a new Transformers Movie backpack with Barricade's trademark "to punish and enslave" motto and Decepticon symbol on the side.

See the listing and order your own here.

Credit(s): Hottopic.com

Re: Transformers Movie Barricade-Themed Backpack at Hottopic.com (333728)
Posted by Senor Hugo on September 9th, 2007 @ 1:39pm CDT
The link is screwy.
Re: Transformers Movie Barricade-Themed Backpack at Hottopic.com (333745)
Posted by ThatKhmerDude on September 9th, 2007 @ 1:56pm CDT
I have this backpack :grin:
Re: Transformers Movie Barricade-Themed Backpack at Hottopic.com (333786)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on September 9th, 2007 @ 2:25pm CDT
Links not working
Re: Transformers Movie Barricade-Themed Backpack at Hottopic.com (333821)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on September 9th, 2007 @ 2:55pm CDT
Has anyone seen the back pack with the reversable AutoBot/Decepticon logo.

I can't say that I need the pack, but it's still cool!
Re: Transformers Movie Barricade-Themed Backpack at Hottopic.com (333833)
Posted by crazyfists on September 9th, 2007 @ 3:04pm CDT
Re: Transformers Movie Barricade-Themed Backpack at Hottopic.com (333913)
Posted by Editor on September 9th, 2007 @ 4:22pm CDT
Nice. if i had a Hot Topic near me, I would likely get it even if I just got a new backpack last month.
Re: Transformers Movie Barricade-Themed Backpack at Hottopic.com (334054)
Posted by metalformer on September 9th, 2007 @ 5:53pm CDT
Cool. is there any Brawl-themed back-pack? if so, I will definitively buy! :grin:
Re: Transformers Movie Barricade-Themed Backpack at Hottopic.com (334076)
Posted by i_amtrunks on September 9th, 2007 @ 6:14pm CDT
Scraping the bottom of the barrel now.
Re: Transformers Movie Barricade-Themed Backpack at Hottopic.com (334213)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on September 9th, 2007 @ 7:42pm CDT
Not to bad but i dont go to school and i have back packs so i dont think ill get it. But now since they made this i wonder if they;ll finally make that Barricade hat that was shown in the little pamphlets that came in the movie figures.
Re: Transformers Movie Barricade-Themed Backpack at Hottopic.com (334270)
Posted by Robinson on September 9th, 2007 @ 8:11pm CDT
The hat was made, but no one in retail had it in mass quantities I believe, I have seen a few ppl with it.
Re: Transformers Movie Barricade-Themed Backpack at Hottopic.com (334300)
Posted by Sunstar on September 9th, 2007 @ 8:31pm CDT

this is mine.
Re: Transformers Movie Barricade-Themed Backpack at Hottopic.com (334331)
Posted by Night Striker on September 9th, 2007 @ 8:45pm CDT
At JCPenny for a while they had Optimus Prime holographic backpacks where you could swich his postion, and a Bumblebee back pack. Also...in their gift book for christmas there's the huge BB movie transformer. He's actually 10 dollars cheaper there then at Toys R Us.
Re: Transformers Movie Barricade-Themed Backpack at Hottopic.com (334440)
Posted by ThatKhmerDude on September 9th, 2007 @ 10:03pm CDT
Sunstar wrote:Image

this is mine.

I don't know why but that back pack looks pretty kiddie to me :P . I got the backpack from Hot Topic because I thought it looked pretty bad*** with it being completely black, save for the "To Punish and Enslave" line and the Decepticon insignia.
Re: Transformers Movie Barricade-Themed Backpack at Hottopic.com (334461)
Posted by Prowl20 on September 9th, 2007 @ 10:12pm CDT
I still think its funny that The Gap owns Hot Topic. I would never buy anything from either store, nor wear this backpack in general. A tattoo is enough for me.
Re: Transformers Movie Barricade-Themed Backpack at Hottopic.com (334463)
Posted by Decatron on September 9th, 2007 @ 10:13pm CDT
I could see myself buying that Barricade bp if I was in junior high.

Not going to cut it for college though :lol:
Re: Transformers Movie Barricade-Themed Backpack at Hottopic.com (334586)
Posted by PrimulArchangel on September 9th, 2007 @ 11:28pm CDT
I can see that bag being Banned from school just for the " To Punish and Enslave" written on the back.. Parents and teachers freak over the littlest things these days.
Re: Transformers Movie Barricade-Themed Backpack at Hottopic.com (334591)
Posted by Night Striker on September 9th, 2007 @ 11:36pm CDT
Yeah I know that it would happen. Although I can see it easily being not noticed by people in highschool.

Hey don't knock Sunstar's backpack. :P I think it's pretty hip. Heck I'm having a TF theamed cake for my birthday, and I'm a graduate student in college. 8)
Re: Transformers Movie Barricade-Themed Backpack at Hottopic.com (334813)
Posted by Deadpool. on September 10th, 2007 @ 3:15am CDT
Cool. The bag's not too kiddie as i had expected.
Re: Transformers Movie Barricade-Themed Backpack at Hottopic.com (334929)
Posted by Auto Bot on September 10th, 2007 @ 6:07am CDT
Is this street legal?
Re: Transformers Movie Barricade-Themed Backpack at Hottopic.com (335097)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on September 10th, 2007 @ 8:57am CDT
I like the Autobot version that was sold at Target much better then this one

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "LG50 Sixshot | Japanese Transformers Legends Import Takara Tomy Generations" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 1985 G1 Hasbro  Milton Bradley Card # 47 Purple Vs Blue Sky Variant" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Scourge, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Nightbeat, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn Chase" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 2016 Generations Titans Return BRAINSTORM & TESLOR Figure SDCC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class FIREDRIVE & HOT ROD Complete" on EBAY