Transformers Movie Blackout Photogallery Online Now!

Transformers Movie Blackout Photogallery Online Now!

Sunday, April 15th, 2007 2:38am CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 19,245

Fellow Seibertronian D-Banks went beyond the call of duty by sending his Transformers Movie Blackout prototype to the Seibertron.com headquarters for Seibertron to photograph in order to share pictures with the entire community. It was truly an honor to have D-Banks share this figure with us. Hopefully you will enjoy looking at the pictures of this truly incredible figure. Without further delay you can check out 176 images of Blackout.

Once you are done checking out Blackout, do not forget to check out the rest of Seibertron.com's Toy Galleries.

Credit(s): D-Banks and Seibertron

Re: Transformers Movie Blackout Photogallery Online Now! (85689)
Posted by Exulted Unicron on April 15th, 2007 @ 3:48am CDT
awesome gallery....I do love the pic of Blackout next to Vortex. It proves that Blackout could make an awesome Vortex custom
Re: Transformers Movie Blackout Photogallery Online Now! (85733)
Posted by Kayevcee on April 15th, 2007 @ 7:11am CDT
Fantastic transformation. Hasbro have excelled themselves with some of these guys. Also, rotorswords!

-Nick
Re: Transformers Movie Blackout Photogallery Online Now! (85760)
Posted by Skowl on April 15th, 2007 @ 9:28am CDT
Yeah, this guy rocks! But man, those white mickey-mouse hands look awful! If it wasn't for those, this toy would be a perfect 10.

But because of those hands, Evac will retain his title of "coolest helicopter Transformer"
Re: Transformers Movie Blackout Photogallery Online Now! (85764)
Posted by osiricon on April 15th, 2007 @ 9:37am CDT
I like these toys. I just dont like the heads to much. I second the vote for evac!!
Re: Transformers Movie Blackout Photogallery Online Now! (85804)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on April 15th, 2007 @ 10:35am CDT
I cant wait for this guy
Re: Transformers Movie Blackout Photogallery Online Now! (85815)
Posted by Skowl on April 15th, 2007 @ 10:52am CDT
In retrospect, I would have totally bought this guy as Soundwave, the colours, the minion, even the face could pass as a much more alien Soundwave.

Even Vortex would have worked, given how the vehicles mode look so similar (thanks for the comparison pics Ryan!)

Still, Blackout is a really cool name, and he works as a new character, let's just hope the real "Soundwave" if we get him in the sequels, will do justice to his name.
Re: Transformers Movie Blackout Photogallery Online Now! (85901)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on April 15th, 2007 @ 12:22pm CDT
Unfortunately there's still a couple things I was hoping to see in the gallery that didn't make it in.

A) A comparison pic with Evac.

B) A test of those things that look like Minicon Ports. If Blackout could carry all three of the old Armada Night Attack team (two on his weapon mounts and one in Scorponok's cargo bay) that would actually be a selling point for me.

And I have to say, the face puts me off much more than the officer's gloves.
Re: Transformers Movie Blackout Photogallery Online Now! (85930)
Posted by ATAKTICON on April 15th, 2007 @ 1:01pm CDT
I think Blackout was the best made TF toy for the movie. All the others look cheap to me.
Re: Transformers Movie Blackout Photogallery Online Now! (85931)
Posted by 1337W422102 on April 15th, 2007 @ 1:01pm CDT
"Get in ze chappa!"
I really dig the 'I'm going to rape you and eat your babies' evil-robot feel, but it doesn't feel like a Transformer to me.
Re: Transformers Movie Blackout Photogallery Online Now! (85981)
Posted by Foallen on April 15th, 2007 @ 2:02pm CDT
This is easily my favourite toy from the movie of what I've seen. It's too bad that he seems to be relatively weak and a bit of a loser (based on the prequel book to the movie).
Re: Transformers Movie Blackout Photogallery Online Now! (86005)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on April 15th, 2007 @ 2:21pm CDT
1337W422102 wrote:"Get in ze chappa!"

He'd make a great Gobots: Classics figure though.

Which isn't necessarily an insult mind you, just a comment on the 'feel' of its general aesthetic.
Re: Transformers Movie Blackout Photogallery Online Now! (86110)
Posted by Barricade on April 15th, 2007 @ 3:56pm CDT
he is so mine!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Transformers Movie Blackout Photogallery Online Now! (86367)
Posted by Roboto750 on April 15th, 2007 @ 8:11pm CDT
One of the best movie figures I've seen so far! Can't wait to get my hands on one! :grin:
Re: Transformers Movie Blackout Photogallery Online Now! (86585)
Posted by NightFall on April 16th, 2007 @ 1:55am CDT
Nice pics, for some reason, no... I just don't care to have him, ....now, but maybe after the movie....a big maybe, he's looks cool for an robotic alien, a nice conversation piece.
Re: Transformers Movie Blackout Photogallery Online Now! (86595)
Posted by Leonardo on April 16th, 2007 @ 2:40am CDT
I like the looks of this one.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Pounce and Wingspan Incomplete Transformers G1 Hasbro 1987 Vintage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise - WFC / Pounce Wingspan Decepticon Twin Set War Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sludge Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Slag Slug Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alpha Trion Reaction Action Figure Retro Articulated Super7" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ReAction Wave 2 Shrapnel Action Figure Articulated Super7" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Vector Prime & Safeguard Voyager Class 2005 complete working sound" on EBAY