Transformers Movie Christmas Ornaments and Wrapping Paper

Transformers Movie Christmas Ornaments and Wrapping Paper

Thursday, August 30th, 2007 6:09pm CDT

Category: Collectables
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 28,289

Nothing says Christmas like Transformers. It looks like the Transformers Movie marketing blitz is going to carry over into the holidays. Kylash327 of TFW2005 found Christmas Ornaments of Movie Optimus Primne and Bumblebee. The ornaments are made by American Greetings, and each one cost $5.00. View images of the ornaments here. Freyabeads of TFW2005 found Transformers Movie Christmas Gift Wrap in a Lakeside Catalog. A 90' roll costs $4.95. Check out the catalog listing here.

Credit(s): Darth Bombshell, kylash327 and Freyabeads of TFW2005

This article was last modified on Thursday, August 30th, 2007 6:20pm CDT

Re: Transformers Movie Christmas Ornaments and Wrapping Paper (314210)
Posted by i_amtrunks on August 30th, 2007 @ 6:31pm CDT
Gah! Beat me to it. I'll go and delete my version then.
Re: Transformers Movie Christmas Ornaments and Wrapping Paper (314233)
Posted by Sunstar on August 30th, 2007 @ 6:43pm CDT
Dear Santa claus:

I am Sunstar; you should know. It's all find and dandy to have all these Autobot things, because well, they're nice. But some of us like to be naughty and rather than a lump of coal, prime or bumblebee, we'd like to see some Decepticon Ornaments, portaying Megatron, Barricade, Starscream and the others. Please, please, please Santa, show your elves that it's fun to be evil and give us Decepticon goodies.

Yours wickedly,

Sunstar.
Re: Transformers Movie Christmas Ornaments and Wrapping Paper (314264)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on August 30th, 2007 @ 6:54pm CDT
I'm gonna get this so I can take some fireworks to BB.

I want Prime, so I can hang it up in a childs room and teach it to fear the beady stare as it's always upon you just waiting for you to act up and call the BoogieMan's severed arm out from under your bed to get you!

Now, I just gotta figure out what to use for the arm.
Re: Transformers Movie Christmas Ornaments and Wrapping Paper (314292)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on August 30th, 2007 @ 7:07pm CDT
Why is it always Bumblebee And Prime? Were the hell are Megatron and Starscream? Im not a god damn autobot im a Decepticon. I want crap with Decepticon symbols on it. Last time i checked Decepticon things sell just as well if not better than autobot stuff.
Re: Transformers Movie Christmas Ornaments and Wrapping Paper (314405)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 30th, 2007 @ 8:11pm CDT
Not really liking these. I would not turn them down if I got them, but they would probably never adorn my tree.
Re: Transformers Movie Christmas Ornaments and Wrapping Paper (314551)
Posted by i_amtrunks on August 30th, 2007 @ 9:30pm CDT
I'll never see them, thus never get the chance to turn them down.

It's a shame that they are making such bland and boring products to sell off the Movie hype, I mean they could have at least made them Transformable.
Re: Transformers Movie Christmas Ornaments and Wrapping Paper (315123)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on August 31st, 2007 @ 6:55am CDT
Um....

I posted this 2 weeks ago in the movie forum

http://www.seibertron.com/forums/viewto ... 14908&sid=

The ornaments shown on TFW2005 are allright but there not as cool as the G1 Prime I picked for $15 a few weeks back at the American Greetings store
Re: Transformers Movie Christmas Ornaments and Wrapping Paper (327092)
Posted by Auto Bot on September 6th, 2007 @ 5:30am CDT
Are these good enough as wallpapers? :)
I could redecorate my bedroom into Autobot headquarters.
Re: Transformers Movie Christmas Ornaments and Wrapping Paper (327582)
Posted by Marty Rocket on September 6th, 2007 @ 11:48am CDT
They don't look much like Christmas decorations. What I mean by that is they don't look very Christmasy.
Re: Transformers Movie Christmas Ornaments and Wrapping Paper (327712)
Posted by Night Striker on September 6th, 2007 @ 1:00pm CDT
A few years back wasn't there a set of Transfomers onaments? Not ones based on the movie but ones based on the cartoon series? While these are nice, I'd rather have my old G1's sitting on my tree. *laughs*

Gotta agree with I_amtrunks. What's the point of a transformer onament if you can't transform it?
Re: Transformers Movie Christmas Ornaments and Wrapping Paper (332481)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on September 8th, 2007 @ 10:16pm CDT
I have extra Heroes of Cybertron figures that I would use as ornaments

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY