Transformers Movie Legends Galleries Online!

Transformers Movie Legends Galleries Online!

Saturday, March 8th, 2008 10:37am CST

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 91,661

Ryan has once again updated the massive toy gallery section of Seibertron.com, this time with galleries for the remaining Transformers Movie Legends-class figures! See the galleries for each figure by clicking the links below:

Jazz (alt version)
Rescue Ratchet
Desert Blackout
Stealth Starscream
Recon Barricade
Nightwatch Optimus Prime
Ironhide
Brawl
Starscream
Bonecrusher
Blackout.

And for more Transformers toy galleries, visit the massive toy galleries section by clicking here!

Credit(s): Seibertron.com

This article was last modified on Saturday, March 8th, 2008 10:42am CST

Re: Transformers Movie Legends Galleries Online! (650804)
Posted by Skowl on March 8th, 2008 @ 10:43am CST
Bonecrusher gallery here!

I forgot the link in the first post, and if I edit it I'll lose all my links... so here it is again.
Re: Transformers Movie Legends Galleries Online! (650859)
Posted by capellamusic on March 8th, 2008 @ 11:50am CST
I have to check these galleries. Though I do not have any of these, they're really cool, kinda like the WSTs but from the new movie :) .
Re: Transformers Movie Legends Galleries Online! (650862)
Posted by Nekoman on March 8th, 2008 @ 11:51am CST
Re: Transformers Movie Legends Galleries Online! (650863)
Posted by woosh on March 8th, 2008 @ 11:51am CST

The other repaints are rather plain and lack detailing (JAZZ!)
Re: Transformers Movie Legends Galleries Online! (650934)
Posted by Seibertron on March 8th, 2008 @ 1:47pm CST
Nekoman wrote:And this update comes very shortly after the last one. You guys better watch Ryan, round these parts we call his type “toy ninja masters”. Just kidding, but, boy is he really pumping out the galleries! I must respect someone who works so hard on they’re hobbies, good job Ryan! ;)^

It's called multi-tasking! :D

I've got another 30 galleries just about ready to go as well. I'm trying to push through these movie galleries as fast as possible so that I'll be prepared for the Animated figures that should start arriving next week. ;)
Re: Transformers Movie Legends Galleries Online! (650973)
Posted by capellamusic on March 8th, 2008 @ 2:59pm CST
Seibertron wrote:It's called multi-tasking! :D

Good job! :) But how about the missing Masterpiece galleries? And the World Smallest Transformers?
Re: Transformers Movie Legends Galleries Online! (651331)
Posted by Seibertron on March 9th, 2008 @ 12:52am CST
capellamusic wrote:
Seibertron wrote:It's called multi-tasking! :D

As for WST? I have a few of them in the works alongside the WST Dinobots galleries. At this point, I'm awaiting the Sludge and Swoop WST figures before I proceed with this set since it's taken me so long. I think all of you will be happy with this decision in the end.
Re: Transformers Movie Legends Galleries Online! (651550)
Posted by capellamusic on March 9th, 2008 @ 11:23am CDT
Seibertron wrote:I think the only missing Masterpiece galleries that I don't have on the site are Masterpiece Starscream and the Walmart exclusive version of Walmart Starscream. At this point, I'm waiting to receive the Coronation set for Starscream before I do these two galleries.

Excelent, that'll be awesome :) . About the Masterpieces you're missing Skywarp too. In fact that's the one I wanted to see right now, because I'm thinking about buying it :P . I got Takara's USA Edition Starscream and it's so awesome that I ended up wanting Mr.Skywarp too ^^ . And I can't wait to see the WSTs as I only have Optimus Prime and Megatron! :D
Re: Transformers Movie Legends Galleries Online! (651581)
Posted by Skowl on March 9th, 2008 @ 12:17pm CDT
woosh wrote:Bonecrusher is awesome, got him a few days ago (without jazz)and he's just awesome.

Yes, Legends Bonecrusher is a real sleeper-hit of this line, a real hidden gem of a figure. He's cute, poseable, well-painted and all around fun!

Anyone who doesn't have him should seriously consider picking him up, if only for the fact that Bonecrusher has next to no toys...

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "1997 Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Figure Incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF 3 TRANSFORMERS POWER Of The Primes ~ Vector Prime Maximo Micronus FIGURES" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Barricade Counterpunch / Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of The Primes Deluxe Novastar" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS POWER OF THE PRIMES VOYAGER CLASS ELITA-1 E1139 / E0598" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Primal incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR OF CYBERTRON EARTHRISE BOMBSHOCK & GROWL 2pk" on EBAY
Buy "2006 Hasbro Transformers 1stMovie SeriesDeluxe Class6" Decepticon Divebomb Wal." on EBAY