Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images

Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images

Monday, June 5th, 2017 4:32pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Sigma Magnus   Views: 19,678

Thanks to Transformers Never Die on Facebook and NOTRAB on Weibo, as well as fellow Seibertronians Bumblebee21 and itscramtastic for letting us know, we have an extreme amount of in-hand images for Movie Masterpiece MPM-3 Bumblebee! Check 'em all out below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

Transformers News: Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images (1887109)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 5th, 2017 @ 4:33pm CDT
A very nice figure. Too expensive for me though. Will buy if I ever see it cheap enough.
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images (1887120)
Posted by Microraptor on June 5th, 2017 @ 4:54pm CDT
I hope they do more of these. Ironhide needs a better toy.
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images (1887124)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 5th, 2017 @ 5:01pm CDT
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images (1887126)
Posted by MagicDeath on June 5th, 2017 @ 5:12pm CDT
He has quite a thick back, yet appears to balance just fine. Still not a fan of larger things, but happy to see good engineering.
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images (1887176)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on June 5th, 2017 @ 9:36pm CDT
The Masterpiece Bumblebee is the one of the best Movie Bumblebee toys out there. :michaelbay: (Doesn't beat that classic Camaro Bumblebee from 2007.)
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images (1887183)
Posted by Ultra Markus on June 5th, 2017 @ 10:07pm CDT
i thought the special ops version which was leader class size was the best version, until now!
very nice job with this one ;)^
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images (1887188)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 5th, 2017 @ 10:23pm CDT
Wow, that Bumblebee is beautiful. Can't wait to add it to my collection!
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images (1887288)
Posted by reluctantyouth on June 6th, 2017 @ 7:57am CDT
I really want to like this figure. I like most of it. I won't like the price and unfortunately, without dark smokey windows it's no deal. I do not like being able to see through my figures...major fail on Takara. [-(
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images (1887457)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 6th, 2017 @ 5:45pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Look promising. I wonder if the kibble that hang under the door wings are supposed to be there?

Also, anyone got an official picture of Movie Bee's BACK? I mean, the actual Movie model. To compare the "real" one with the MP.
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images (1887460)
Posted by Bronzewolf on June 6th, 2017 @ 5:55pm CDT
With the next Transformers live-action film right around the corner, leaks are at an all time high. We have another one today as a user on Weibo has posted our first photo of the back of Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee's box, showing off all of his features and accessories, such as his flip-down battle mask and "Stinger Blaster". Check it out!

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images (1887467)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 6th, 2017 @ 6:43pm CDT
Damn, I want this figure now. It is so beautiful and perfect. I love movie years!!
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images (1887513)
Posted by YRQRM0 on June 6th, 2017 @ 9:55pm CDT
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images (1887514)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on June 6th, 2017 @ 9:57pm CDT
YRQRM0 wrote:I wish it were to scale to the Prime, if I remember right it's like leader class size right? I can't bring myself to be interested in a leader class size Bee. I'd love a collection of scaled MP movie figs though. Especially the cast from the first movie.

This is carbot sized
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images (1887527)
Posted by Actar on June 6th, 2017 @ 10:46pm CDT

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images (1887660)
Posted by Bronzewolf on June 7th, 2017 @ 11:48am CDT
Actar wrote:

Is that MPM prime?
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images (1887662)
Posted by Scramjet on June 7th, 2017 @ 11:49am CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:
Actar wrote:
Is that MPM prime?
Looks like RotF leader to me. Just as a comparison to answer the original poster.
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images (1887665)
Posted by Bronzewolf on June 7th, 2017 @ 11:52am CDT
itscramtastic wrote:
Bronzewolf wrote:
Actar wrote:

Is that MPM prime?

I was going to say. Looks too bulky and too many off colors to be 04. It's a practical size comparison, as they're the same size, pretty much.
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images (1889062)
Posted by .... on June 13th, 2017 @ 2:09am CDT
Okay, wait, apparently on HLJ Bee is about 93USD. Was that price of "$79.99" we read before the price for retailers ordering stock, or am I stupid and HLJ is just expencive?
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images (1889063)
Posted by .... on June 13th, 2017 @ 2:14am CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:
Actar wrote:

Is that MPM prime?

Course not. The face looks like mush, he has overlapping huge thigh tires, and the hands are bricks, among other things I decided not to type. :-P

(Lol I'm not trying to sound like a jerk. Just a nerd who has studied the two in comparison for at least an hour while listening to things because I have nothing else better to do right now.)
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee In-Hand Images (1889067)
Posted by Bronzewolf on June 13th, 2017 @ 2:24am CDT
We've found more Transformers-related leaks on weibo, this time it's a piece of Movie Masterpiece Bumblbee's instruction sheet! The scan shows the first few steps of his transformation, but not much more than that. Check it out below and discuss in the forums if you'll be picking up this figure when it comes out later this year!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
"Netflix and Siege"
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

Buy "Transformers fall of Cybertron Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SDCC 2005 Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron Soundblaster with Buzzsaw, Frenzy and Rabat.." on EBAY
Buy "AFA 8.5 Transformers Generations Shockwave Fall of Cybertron made by Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Bumblebee And Spike New In Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations WfC/ FoC Deluxe 5 figure lot Megatron, Soundwave,..." on EBAY
Buy "Heroes of Cybertron ESPIONAGE TEAM Bumblebee + Spike Transformers Hasbro" on EBAY