Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail

Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail

Friday, September 25th, 2020 11:43am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings, Collectables
Posted by: Bounti76   Views: 20,360

The last of the original live-action movie Autobot cast is finally out in Masterpiece form! Yours truly spotted the Autobot medic Ratchet at a Target in Centerville, Utah this morning.

While browsing the Transformers aisle at my local Target, I noticed a Target associate putting away toys from a cart. I glanced at the cart and noticed the familiar red script on the box and on getting a closer look, I found this:

Transformers News: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail

I didn't see a shelf tag for him, so I asked the associate, and on scanning the box, he told me it was street-dated for October 1st, so I was unable to purchase him. Still, he's starting to show up to stores, and can be purchased next week!

Do you plan on adding this figure to your collection? Let us know below, and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest Transformers news!

Credit(s): Target

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail (2081530)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 25th, 2020 @ 11:44am CDT
Holy crap.

Well, I have a pre-order in, but on my credit card, maybe I should cancel and try to find it in stores with my Target card to get some discounts
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail (2081531)
Posted by Praxiusprime77 on September 25th, 2020 @ 11:49am CDT
When are we going to Transformers Netflix Wave 2 at retail? I wish we knew.
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail (2081533)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 25th, 2020 @ 11:54am CDT
Praxiusprime77 wrote:When are we going to Transformers Netflix Wave 2 at retail? I wish we knew.

Later in the fall.

I'm glad Ratchet is hitting on his target date from the pre-orders. well done keeping the schedule Target!
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail (2081547)
Posted by o.supreme on September 25th, 2020 @ 2:12pm CDT
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail (2081550)
Posted by GeekyGamer Gal on September 25th, 2020 @ 2:28pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:Really Target?...you clearance Starscream that is showing up everywhere, only to replace it with another MPM? Yet many fans who just want an ER Scorponok can't find one? :HEADHURTS:

Or people using the Target app/website to source a Skylynx only for the stores that are supposed to have them not even have a price sticker. I found mine at a Target that wasn't on the list of local stores that carried him.
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail (2081560)
Posted by Bounti76 on September 25th, 2020 @ 3:20pm CDT
GeekyGamer Gal wrote:

Funny enough, the same Target I found this Ratchet at had a Sky Lynx on the shelf when I came back later on my shopping trip. There's been a tag for weeks, but this is the first time I've seen him stocked there.
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail (2081590)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on September 25th, 2020 @ 7:46pm CDT

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail (2081596)
Posted by GeekyGamer Gal on September 25th, 2020 @ 8:18pm CDT
Black Bumblebee wrote:So far I've only seen Sky Lynx stocked in one Target, 70 miles from my house out in Germantown (a city near Memphis, TN). Alas, I had already paid mark up prices for him ($100) 3 or 4 weeks prior through Mercari.

Ooof!
I went looking in Chicago, about 5 hrs from where I'm based, and never found one despite the Target app/website saying otherwise. Did find a mostly complete CW Defensor instead for really cheap compared to the current going rate. Anyway, I was about to order one from Meijer's web page, but a random stop by a Target 7 miles down the road, which wasn't supposed to have them or MPM 'Screamy had three of each on the shelf. :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail (2081598)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on September 25th, 2020 @ 8:32pm CDT
hmm, I've always kinda wanted a movie ratchet, but none of the previous figures really grabbed me, if I can get this one for 50% off too... :-?
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail (2081602)
Posted by Emerje on September 25th, 2020 @ 9:02pm CDT

Black Bumblebee wrote:On the plus side though, I got myself my first Detolf shelf out at the Germantown IKEA during that trip, as well as the Power Punch / Direct Hit micromasters lol

I really envy anyone that can just go to Ikea a pick up a Detolf when they feel like it. I would happily rip down all of my open air shelves and replace them with a dozen Detolfs if I could. Sadly the nearest store is 3hours, 200 miles away (which is still pretty close compared to most of the country), maybe I should make the trip some day... Unfortunately Ikea.com will only ship one at a time and charge $200 for shipping each. You'd think Amazon would be eager to fill that gap, but sadly buying from Ikea.com would still be cheaper than getting an equivalent off Amazon.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail (2081930)
Posted by Bucky on September 27th, 2020 @ 1:24pm CDT
Just got a notice from Target that my MPM Ratchet shipped :DANCE:
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail (2081936)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 27th, 2020 @ 2:41pm CDT
Bucky wrote:Just got a notice from Target that my MPM Ratchet shipped :DANCE:

Ah dammit, guess that means I need to keep an eye open for a charge as well.

too many bots at one time!!!
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail (2081937)
Posted by Bucky on September 27th, 2020 @ 2:50pm CDT
Yeaaaah. I kinda ran into the too many bots at one time problem... :shock:
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail (2081948)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 27th, 2020 @ 4:23pm CDT
Bucky wrote:Yeaaaah. I kinda ran into the too many bots at one time problem... :shock:

all I gotta say is: good thing SS Universal Megs was put up for preorder at pulse for retail, saved me $50 from the TFsource price at the time. And good thing I got money back for MPM Starscream, that also got me stuff back. Those 2 helped justify the Pit of Judgement and Diaclone sunstreaker 2-pack price wise.

I've also got a lot coming from Target. 2 separately shipped Slitherfangs, a War Machine, a Skipjack, a frame, and hopefully MPM Ratchet, SS Overload, and SS Blitzwing shortly.

I am so stoked to complete my movie Autobot cast for the first movie. I am ready!!! My shelf, however, is not, need to find room for MPs
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail (2081981)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on September 28th, 2020 @ 1:04am CDT
Emerje wrote:I still need to pick up MPM Jazz and maybe I'll grab Optimus at some point just to complete the set (I was happier with Movie the Best MB-11 Optimus based on negative MPM reviews) so I'll definitely be getting Ratchet at some point. Maybe I'll just wait a month for Target to cut the price in half. ;)

Emerje

Why is shipping from Ikea so crazy?! (Customs?). As for MPM Prime. While his transformation is a nightmare and getting the front of the cab tabbed in was... not fun... I still think he's got some of the highest attention to detail in both modes. I do feel he, or MPM Camaro Bee are out of scale though. Maybe I need to watch the first movie again. Megs also seems unusually large, but maybe he always towered over Prime like that?

I also have to agree that none of the previous Ratchet releases in Studio Series or older... ever quite scratched the right itch with details. The first SS deluxe would have been decent if they'd just finished painting him. It's a real shame that first wave of SS figures weren't as detailed as the rest got later.
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail (2081990)
Posted by GeekyGamer Gal on September 28th, 2020 @ 6:02am CDT
SpikeyTigertron wrote:

Emerje

I like the idea of Detolfs, but I don't like the 9lbs weight limit per shelf and lack of ability to lock the door. Check other stores though, I might have seen something similar from Target/Walmart's webpage for a bit more but without shipping costs. I like taking bookshelves and getting some plexiglass or lexan and making doors to fit the shelves that I can then lock, or I try to buy some china cabinets from estate sales, salvation army, or goodwill.

MPM's out of scale: Definitely MPM 03 Bee. Optimus (28ft) is meant to tower over Ironhide (22ft), Ratchet (20ft), Jazz (15ft), and Bee (16ft) while Megatron (35ft) is meant to be scaled into this towering foe
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail (2082142)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on September 29th, 2020 @ 3:24am CDT
GeekyGamer Gal wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:

Emerje

Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail (2082150)
Posted by GeekyGamer Gal on September 29th, 2020 @ 6:09am CDT
SpikeyTigertron wrote:Ah... Bee was first, before "scale" was probably set. Though... aren't him and Baricade roughly the same size (because rivalry reasons). I honestly don't think I could afford to finish the Movie Cons... I couldn't imagine how much Blackout or Brawl, or Bonecrusher would be.

They're supposed to be.
Honestly as I don't have any MPM's aside from Prime and Ironhide right now, I think Barricade is smaller and about the size that Bee is supposed to be just don't take my word as absolute truth on that one.
That and I'm weird as I remember seeing the golden Costco version on MPM Bee in the wild, and thinking "Holy crap he's too big!" Low and behold a few years later and I have 3/5th of the titans. :BOOM:
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail (2082159)
Posted by Emerje on September 29th, 2020 @ 6:32am CDT
SpikeyTigertron wrote:Why is shipping from Ikea so crazy?! (Customs?).

Pretty sure they "deliver" them from the nearest store rather than ship them via an actual shipping service like UPS or FedEx. That $200 is basically paying for someone to drive it directly from Mass to my house in Maine. I'm thinking it's really meant to be a deterrent since they don't seem to have an actual online warehouse they ship from so it's a burden for the individual stores to deliver long distance. Maybe in a year from now when COVID isn't a thing they'll let me buy my dozen Detolfs and charge the same price to bring the shipping cost down to $17 each. Nah, they probably wont.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-11 Ratchet Found at U.S. Retail (2082171)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 29th, 2020 @ 9:09am CDT
SpikeyTigertron wrote:Bee was first, before "scale" was probably set. Though... aren't him and Baricade roughly the same size (because rivalry reasons). I honestly don't think I could afford to finish the Movie Cons... I couldn't imagine how much Blackout or Brawl, or Bonecrusher would be.

I'm anticipating that Bonecrusher will come in at around $120 since he's on par with Prime, Brawl I could see at either $120 or $150 depending on which way they go, and I am fully anticipating somewhere from $150-$200 for Blackout, but considering just how Gargantuan he is, I think that is more than fair.

Megatron is the size of a CW combiner and heavier and more involved than them too, so his price to me really works. And considering where Blackout is in scale to him, that's my thought.

Still no charge for Ratchet on my end yet

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #261 - Ratchets, Tigers and Planes
"Ratchets, Tigers and Planes"
Posted: Sunday, October 11th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Leadfoot DOTM Cyberverse MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Powerglide Cyberverse DOTM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse Blackout Dotm Scorponok" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Machines Deluxe Maximal Blackarachnia MOSC New." on EBAY
Buy "Hallmark Itty Bitty Bittys MEGATRON Hasbro Transformers new with tag Plush nwt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Ultra Magnus new sealed mosc commander" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Legends LG-17 Blackarachnia Complete" on EBAY