Transformers Movie Scorponok Gallery Now Online!

Transformers Movie Scorponok Gallery Now Online!

Saturday, May 19th, 2007 1:42am CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Air Commander Starscream   Views: 13,142

Ryan is at again, bringing us indepth galleries of the Transformers Movie Toy Line. The Movie Toy Section gets its next addition of Scorponok. This gallery has 106 indepth photos for you to feast your optics on. Be sure what to post what you think of the figure, and also check out the rest of Movie Toys.

Re: Transformers Movie Scorponok Gallery Now Online! (127029)
Posted by Bed Bugs on May 19th, 2007 @ 1:53am CDT
Re: Transformers Movie Scorponok Gallery Now Online! (127035)
Posted by Ninja Sixshot on May 19th, 2007 @ 2:02am CDT
i guess scorpy isnt supposed to combine with blackout afterall.
Re: Transformers Movie Scorponok Gallery Now Online! (127036)
Posted by Skalor on May 19th, 2007 @ 2:04am CDT
Fender Bender wrote:Even with Seibertron's awesome gallery, it still looks like crap. :( If it weren't for the exclusive 2 pack with Blackout, I probably would be skipping this figure entirely.

You know I thought the same thing, until I was on a Navy base today where they had both waves 1 and two of the delux figs. Actually seeing Scorponok in person, he looks a hell of a lot better than pics. As a matter of fact, he was the only one I picked up for myself (my son got Barricade). His alt mode actually looks pretty frickin cool. Although I don't get the military warnings painted on him, or care for the spear of a tail, the spinning pinchers that move as you move him are awesome. I'm glad I picked him up and I think that he'll grow on most people. But still, the robot mode does suck. Which makes the fact that his bio also says that even Scorponok himself doesn't like his robot form but prefers to remain in alt mode. And I do like the gallery pics of Scorp in Robot mode with Wheelie :P
Re: Transformers Movie Scorponok Gallery Now Online! (127040)
Posted by Air Commander Starscream on May 19th, 2007 @ 2:05am CDT

Which is why mine will stay in Alt mode. He looks great as a Scorpion...but wtf were they thinking with that robot form.
Re: Transformers Movie Scorponok Gallery Now Online! (127049)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 19th, 2007 @ 2:14am CDT
That figure is just pure suckage. His bug mode is good but the bot mode is crap. It was just slapped on so he could be called a "Transformer". If i get him hell be stuck in Scorpion mode. I might just buy the Two pack with him and Blackout that way i dont have to pay the full price for him.
Re: Transformers Movie Scorponok Gallery Now Online! (127080)
Posted by Exulted Unicron on May 19th, 2007 @ 4:03am CDT
I still remain firm on my standings on the transformers movie toys. Ie - them being a total waste of time, money and plastic.

Still, I've got to give Ryan credit where its due for bringing us another awesome gallery
Re: Transformers Movie Scorponok Gallery Now Online! (127192)
Posted by sparkofchaos on May 19th, 2007 @ 8:35am CDT
omg this thing is sooooo ugly
Re: Transformers Movie Scorponok Gallery Now Online! (127234)
Posted by Rodimus sucks on May 19th, 2007 @ 9:52am CDT
I think Scorponok deosn't transform in the movie and that Hasbro had to give him a "robot"mode just for the toy.

Bring on the Swindle gallery!
Re: Transformers Movie Scorponok Gallery Now Online! (127322)
Posted by Bot Marley on May 19th, 2007 @ 12:06pm CDT
Erroneous wrote:

good to hear
Re: Transformers Movie Scorponok Gallery Now Online! (127331)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 19th, 2007 @ 12:17pm CDT
Scorponocs have always had a tendency of being awsome!

This right here in crystal clarity proves that nothing lasts forever!

Still, Thanks Ryan for leaving no bot great or this guy left unchecked
Re: Transformers Movie Scorponok Gallery Now Online! (127336)
Posted by Greed on May 19th, 2007 @ 12:24pm CDT
Well at least the beast mode looks alright.

:?
Re: Transformers Movie Scorponok Gallery Now Online! (127356)
Posted by Skowl on May 19th, 2007 @ 12:48pm CDT
Scorponok is great, but his robot mode is such an afterthought, you shouldn't even take it into consideration.

Scorpion mode rules, that's all that matters. I doubt any fan will put this guy on display in "bot" mode.
Re: Transformers Movie Scorponok Gallery Now Online! (127617)
Posted by Zeedust on May 19th, 2007 @ 6:46pm CDT
http://tfkenkon.com/g/?mode=view&album= ... 00&start=0
<- That's the mode I'll keep mine in. :)

Bug mode is nice, robot mode is... Not nice. Mainly it's the fact that he doesn't get a different head for bot mode that puts me off. That, and he looks really, really hunchbacked.

Good job on the picks though, Ryan.

EDIT: I finally figured it out... The robot mode looks like a Power Rangers monster!
Re: Transformers Movie Scorponok Gallery Now Online! (127751)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 19th, 2007 @ 9:11pm CDT
I'm just ignoring the robot mode all together. I really dig that alt mode! ;)^
Re: Transformers Movie Scorponok Gallery Now Online! (127756)
Posted by decepticonjon on May 19th, 2007 @ 9:15pm CDT
a scorpion that turns into a scorpion.. bloody brilliant

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE AGE OF EXTINCTION ACTION FIGURE 2014" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION VOYAGER CLASS EVASION MODE OPTIMUS PRIME NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Hollywood Rides Diecast 1:32 Scale Flame Design Jada" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION AUTOBOT QUICK DRAW HOUND Power battler 2014." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 41 Constructicon Scrapmetal - Devastator Arm. MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Predaking - 30th Anniversary New Amazon Exclusive Platinum" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Autobot SLUG - TRU Evolution 2-Pack Exclusive Deluxe New Slag" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Class Lightning Slash Thundercracker" on EBAY