Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus

Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus

Thursday, June 18th, 2020 5:19am CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 37,137

Greetings Seibertronians! The news I bring today isn't good but not unexpected either. Fellow Seibertron user, O.Supreme, let us know that the Voice Actress For Elita One, Linsay Rousseau, has posted on innstagram, and explained why we have yet to see the first part of the War for Cybertron series in our viewing queues. Her statement was in response to a question she was asked about when the show was coming out.

Linsay Rousseau wrote:I wish I knew. It was supposed to be June but due to the quarantine they didn’t finish the foreign dubs for the show. They are working on those now. Netflix is requiring that all foreign dubs be completed so the show can be launched in all languages at once. So this is in the hands of Netflix and Rooster Teeth

Transformers News: Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus

We'll keep you all updated on when this show will air when we have more information. Let us know your thoughts and reactions in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!

Credit(s): o. supreme from Seibertron, Linsay Rousseau Innstagram Account

Re: Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus (2068370)
Posted by Mechastrike on June 18th, 2020 @ 7:55am CDT
"GREAT"! now i won't get to see Optimus and Elita! :-(
Re: Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus (2068377)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 18th, 2020 @ 9:03am CDT
Re: Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus (2068382)
Posted by TulioDude on June 18th, 2020 @ 9:43am CDT
Makes sense.When Netflix launches one of it's original series,they like to have an international launch,so the series is done,but they need to finish the dubbing process in the other countries.

Day 170 of waiting for Transformers Armada Masterpiece news.
Re: Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus (2068383)
Posted by aronjlove on June 18th, 2020 @ 10:06am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Say, does that "cape" of Elita's remind anyone else of her BotCon toy that was a redeco of Cybertron Thunderblast?
I'm glad they posted this screenshot. With this look, Elita cannot be a simple repaint of the Chromia mold. We must be getting something at least partly new.
Re: Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus (2068385)
Posted by Randomhero on June 18th, 2020 @ 10:22am CDT
aronjlove wrote:

If they can make a squid monster out of moonracer they can probably make a jet out of Chromia. Her back kibble are her wheels. It wouldn’t take much honestly
Re: Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus (2068386)
Posted by Skritz on June 18th, 2020 @ 10:27am CDT
Hah. Rooster Teeth still screwing up. Hilarious.
Re: Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus (2068388)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 18th, 2020 @ 10:35am CDT
Skritz wrote:Hah. Rooster Teeth still screwing up. Hilarious.
"Still"? What'd they do with their other shows? (I haven't watched much of Rooster Teeth's stuff)
Re: Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus (2068389)
Posted by Randomhero on June 18th, 2020 @ 10:39am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Skritz wrote:Hah. Rooster Teeth still screwing up. Hilarious.

What haven’t they done? They canned a bunch of them, two of the founders Joel Hayman was let go and last week Burnie Burns resigned and left the company. They’ve been falling apart ever since they sold the company to full screen who in turn got sold and if now owned by time warner. There’s rumors they might be shut down and absorbed into Cartoon Network
Re: Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus (2068391)
Posted by Skritz on June 18th, 2020 @ 10:46am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Skritz wrote:Hah. Rooster Teeth still screwing up. Hilarious.

The entire company has been on a downward spiral of mismanagement, petty politics, internal drama and generally been falling apart like a leper dancing around.
Re: Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus (2068418)
Posted by o.supreme on June 18th, 2020 @ 1:03pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:I don't actually have Instagram or Facebook, so I'm guessing production was delayed due to Covid?

I don't either, I just copied the link. I'm able to see a couple of posts without actually signing up or being a member.

I saw it on Comodim Cam's Youtube channel first, which He (and I, and many others) thought was hilarious since this came out just 2 hours after he posted a video asking if any of the parties involved even cared because no news had come forth since the trailer a couple months ago.
Re: Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus (2068424)
Posted by Skritz on June 18th, 2020 @ 1:24pm CDT
Re: Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus (2068425)
Posted by o.supreme on June 18th, 2020 @ 1:26pm CDT
Re: Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus (2068429)
Posted by Randomhero on June 18th, 2020 @ 1:36pm CDT
Skritz wrote:Btw if this show turns out to not be complete garbage, I give everyone permission to point their fingers at me and mock my negativity. That said I highly doubt it can reach a level above 'its just okay'.

Don’t go into it so negative then.
Re: Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus (2068433)
Posted by Skritz on June 18th, 2020 @ 1:44pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:

Don’t go into it so negative then.

Its Rooster Teeth, dude. Its not going to be good. :lol:
Re: Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus (2068437)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 18th, 2020 @ 1:49pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:If it is competent, and enjoyable on any level (unlike Prime Wars). I'll call that a win.

Prime Wars isn't exactly a high bar to clear :lol: Though given statistics and what not, Prime Wars must have its fans out there :-? Not just in an ironic so-bad-it's-good way, but those who believe it to be genuinely good.
Re: Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus (2068445)
Posted by Randomhero on June 18th, 2020 @ 2:23pm CDT
Skritz wrote:
Randomhero wrote:

Don’t go into it so negative then.

Its Rooster Teeth, dude. Its not going to be good. :lol:

Then don’t watch it. Don’t give it the view it wants
Re: Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus (2068463)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 18th, 2020 @ 3:59pm CDT
As bad as the Prime Wars Trilogy was, many would argue that there was one thing enjoyable about it (at least for the first two series since the third one ruined this thing's enjoyability): Jason Marnocha's snarky Megatron. ;)
Re: Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus (2068466)
Posted by Deadput on June 18th, 2020 @ 4:24pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Skritz wrote:Hah. Rooster Teeth still screwing up. Hilarious.

You know Joel was like being an A-hole right? Him leaving was much needed even if he voices Caboose.

Burnie had a child recently and nobody stays at a company forever, neither does a company or anything stay around forever.

This is a bunch of negative misunderstanding of what's actually happening, RT is fine and their doing quite well.

Skritz wrote:
Its Rooster Teeth, dude. Its not going to be good. :lol:

Except that their stuff is perfectly fine.

RT isn't the main people working on the show anyways so that point is kinda moot, it's the same people who worked on Prime Wars overall.

How about wait until the show comes out one way or another? This world wide negative reaction to anything that hasn't come out yet is so exhausting, makes being part of fandoms legit mentally draining.
Re: Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus (2068473)
Posted by william-james88 on June 18th, 2020 @ 6:00pm CDT

I think you'd like Cyberverse then.
Re: Transformers Netflix Series Delayed Due To Coronavirus (2068494)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 18th, 2020 @ 7:50pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote: Jason Marnocha's snarky Megatron. ;)

I just hope this show gives him that same opportunity, though hopefully he doesn't carry this show by himself like he did the last trilogy

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
"Netflix and Siege"
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

Buy "Transformers METROPLEX  Takara Hasbro Generations TG-23 *New* from Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Transformers G1 Minibot Pre-Rub Variant Takara Hasbro 1984 Generation" on EBAY
Buy "Hoist Autobot Transformers Generations T30 2013 Deluxe Hasbro complete" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro 3H Transformers OTFCC 2003 ROULETTE & SHADOW STRIKER MISB BotCon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations TG-08 Kickback Takara Tomy From Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations TG-01 Optimus Prime Takara Tomy From Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie 1 Deceptacon Blackout" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations TG-07 Onslaught Bruticus Fall of Cybertron Figure" on EBAY