Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at US Walmart

Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at US Walmart

Saturday, May 30th, 2020 11:01am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 32,737

We thank fellow Seibertronian Flashwave for sending us word and proof that the Netflix Series Ultra Magnus Spoiler box has been found on clearance at Walmart. Now this is probably not the case for all or even most Walmarts but we wanted to let you know, just in case. For many, paying $60 for a toasted Magnus and a Rung redeco was not ideal, but clearance prices tend to change people's minds. And this clearance price is $35, which is almost half off.
This particular sighting comes from Plainfield, IN.
So, let us know, is $35 low enough for you to double dip?

Transformers News: Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at Walmart

This article was last modified on Saturday, May 30th, 2020 8:00pm CDT

Re: Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at US Walmart (2065832)
Posted by Glarryg on May 30th, 2020 @ 11:18am CDT
I might bite for that much. I mean, it is pretty cool that they made any kind of Rung in the first place.

Glarryg
Re: Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at US Walmart (2065836)
Posted by G1OptimusPAX on May 30th, 2020 @ 11:35am CDT
I'm actually VERY glad that I bought him.
The crisp white and blue color scheme looks beautiful in person.
And he comes with energon cubes.
Re: Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at US Walmart (2065845)
Posted by NTESHFT on May 30th, 2020 @ 12:43pm CDT
I already got it.....son of a....
Re: Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at US Walmart (2065855)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 30th, 2020 @ 3:19pm CDT
Yup, sounds like walmart to me >:oP
Re: Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at US Walmart (2065858)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on May 30th, 2020 @ 3:41pm CDT
Is this price available online?
Re: Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at US Walmart (2065859)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on May 30th, 2020 @ 3:50pm CDT

It's possible that other collectors got them all first, but given his price and the underwhelming reaction to his deco, I'd be surprised.

And yes, at THAT price, I'm actually considering getting one now.
Re: Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at US Walmart (2065860)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 30th, 2020 @ 3:55pm CDT
Reminder: The Netflix line now has its own thread, upon revelation of ER molds being used.

Bumblevivisector wrote:I assume he's his own case, but is Magnus not consistently shipping with the other Netflix exclusives? I've been to at least 5 WalMart's this week as part of Scrapface-Trilogy-Quest, and have yet to see him at all, plus is there even a spot for his box in that cardboard TF display that half the stores have?

And yes, at THAT price, I'm actually considering getting one now.

Netflix Ultra Magnus should be in regular TF aisle, the endcap has no space for him. Keep an eye out for the shelf tags labeled E9494 in the lower left corner.
Re: Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at US Walmart (2065862)
Posted by Cheetron on May 30th, 2020 @ 4:05pm CDT
My Wal-Mart had him at full price yesterday. If he goes clearance, I'll snag me a second Magnus
Re: Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at US Walmart (2065869)
Posted by o.supreme on May 30th, 2020 @ 5:52pm CDT
I had to go to 5 walmarts, but I finally found one with the pallet display. Picked up Hotwing. So now....

I am 20 for 20 on Battle Masters so far...

So...I heard you were disappointed with TR Fort Max's lack of guns... ;)
Re: Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at US Walmart (2065871)
Posted by Regimus Prime on May 30th, 2020 @ 7:09pm CDT
Initially this Walmart Exclusive was an easy pass for me, but when I saw him at $35 yesterday at a Walmart an hour away from my home I considered then talked myself out of it. I instead grabbed the Netflix Series Megs. Today I visit my local Walmart and see two on the shelf for the clearance price and gave in. That is a really good price after all. :BOT:
Re: Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at US Walmart (2065903)
Posted by aronjlove on May 30th, 2020 @ 11:54pm CDT
G1OptimusPAX wrote:I'm actually VERY glad that I bought him.
The crisp white and blue color scheme looks beautiful in person.
And he comes with energon cubes.
It looks like he also comes with a new accessory? Is that a hammer?
Re: Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at US Walmart (2065904)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 30th, 2020 @ 11:57pm CDT
aronjlove wrote:
G1OptimusPAX wrote:I'm actually VERY glad that I bought him.
The crisp white and blue color scheme looks beautiful in person.
And he comes with energon cubes.
It looks like he also comes with a new accessory? Is that a hammer?
That's the hammer that came with TF: Prime Ultra Magnus from back in 2012.
Re: Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at US Walmart (2065908)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 31st, 2020 @ 12:11am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
G1OptimusPAX wrote:I'm actually VERY glad that I bought him.
The crisp white and blue color scheme looks beautiful in person.
And he comes with energon cubes.
It looks like he also comes with a new accessory? Is that a hammer?
That's the hammer that came with TF: Prime Ultra Magnus from back in 2012.

Specifically the Robots in Disguise one:
Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise Ultra Magnus Gallery

Is the Siege one worth having? No Earthrise or later one in the pipeline?
Re: Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at US Walmart (2065909)
Posted by aronjlove on May 31st, 2020 @ 12:12am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
G1OptimusPAX wrote:I'm actually VERY glad that I bought him.
The crisp white and blue color scheme looks beautiful in person.
And he comes with energon cubes.
It looks like he also comes with a new accessory? Is that a hammer?
That's the hammer that came with TF: Prime Ultra Magnus from back in 2012.

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
G1OptimusPAX wrote:I'm actually VERY glad that I bought him.
The crisp white and blue color scheme looks beautiful in person.
And he comes with energon cubes.
It looks like he also comes with a new accessory? Is that a hammer?
That's the hammer that came with TF: Prime Ultra Magnus from back in 2012.

Specifically the Robots in Disguise one:
Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise Ultra Magnus Gallery

Is he worth having? No Earthrise or later one in the pipeline?

Thank you, both of you!
Re: Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at US Walmart (2065910)
Posted by G1OptimusPAX on May 31st, 2020 @ 12:26am CDT
Sorry for the late reply, yea, I keep alot of my old weapons.
The Netflix version is SO worth it. Even if you have the original siege. I mixed some of the old with the new.
Netflix Megatron is sexy too
Re: Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at US Walmart (2065918)
Posted by blackeyedprime on May 31st, 2020 @ 4:55am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Is the Siege one worth having? No Earthrise or later one in the pipeline?

Unless you are holding out for a true g1 trailer which can function (hold cars, open rear doors and lower access ramp) he's worth picking up.
The third party leg replacements solve the front cab mess and the height issues tho I still prefer the size of cw ultramagnus.I would have liked some flat surfaces on siege version so that he could have faction symbols where they should be but I've not been tempted to file anything down and damage the figure for them.
Re: Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at US Walmart (2065943)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on May 31st, 2020 @ 12:02pm CDT
I bought him last week for full prince. He's actually been pretty rare in my area so I doubt I'll see the clearance price anytime soon. I think I still have the receipt though, so If I do find him I'll pick him up and return him with the previous receipt.

I wanted a second Ultra Magnus just to show off the small robot form, so I was able to do that with the NetFlix version. I like the little robot mode.

I do think they didn't need to waste the money on the Playdoh in the package though. Shouldn't just given us more energon cubes or Blast effects.

I really want to see them release a pack of blast effects, even if it's just part of the selects line.
Re: Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at US Walmart (2066100)
Posted by cruizerdave on June 1st, 2020 @ 6:02pm CDT
Re: Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at US Walmart (2066124)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on June 2nd, 2020 @ 12:01am CDT
cruizerdave wrote:I just don't care for any of this Netflix exclusive stuff. It's slight redecos of figures we just got off the shelves. So instead of the new Earthrise figures, we have Walmarts clogged with this stuff.
Mirage, Megatron, and Lionizer are more than "slight"
Re: Transformers Netflix Ultra Magnus Spoiler Set Found on Clearance at US Walmart (2066128)
Posted by G1OptimusPAX on June 2nd, 2020 @ 12:15am CDT
Perfectly said. I wanted to say something, but I just felt that person wanted to make himself believe what he quoted. They are far more then repaints.
Especially if the series is deemed to be good.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #254 - Redlining Sixth
"Redlining Sixth"
Posted: Sunday, July 5th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Constructicons Long Haul Devastator" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.o.t.f  Fast Action Battlers Devastation blast long haul 2009" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Voyager Class Action Figure LONG HAUL 42" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Studios Series Voyager Class - KSI Boss #43 US Seller!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TF Generations TG31 Rhinox" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Constructicons Devastator Lot - Long Haul Scrapper Bonecrusher +" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction Figure Lockdown Deluxe new sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 43 Age of Extinction KSI Boss New In Box Lot Of 10" on EBAY