Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads

Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads

Sunday, July 23rd, 2017 12:10pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mindmaster   Views: 15,778

Thanks to Amazon UK, we have a slightly unusual new listing: from Little RockTM, we are treated to looks at Transformers Bouncing Ball Heads! Priced at £11.95 for a set of eight, the contents of this package feature posterboys Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, Starscream, Grimlock, Shockwave, and a pair of Barricades to finish it off. The heads are mounted on small little bodies when not on their small, cute, bouncy destructive rampage. The images of these small fellas can be seen below, and clicking on any of the images will take you to their order page!

Transformers News: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads

Transformers News: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads

Transformers News: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads

Transformers News: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads

Transformers News: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads

Credit(s): Amazon UK

This article was last modified on Sunday, July 23rd, 2017 12:15pm CDT

Re: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads (1899001)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 24th, 2017 @ 1:25am CDT

Re: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads (1899229)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 24th, 2017 @ 12:38pm CDT
Ok, now I feel I should get Beeside so I can crash combine all of the team Bee members. Primelock is a cool name and a cool looking figure. Also will definitely get Dragbreak now. These Crash combiners are some of my favorite things.

Also, Saberclaw may be the best thing I have ever seen or heard of.

Really excited for the team combiners still. Galvatronus looks really cool to go with the other 2.

Will get both the warrior and legion Twinferno. That guy looks cool.

Too bad there were no new warrior reveals though
Re: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads (1899284)
Posted by william-james88 on July 24th, 2017 @ 3:01pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote: Also will definitely get Dragbreak now. These Crash combiners are some of my favorite things.

If you like these toys, then you will love dragbreak. great mix of colours and its the only toy to really use that flap as part of its aesthetic in vehicle mode (where it becomes the racecar spoiler).

I am also sad about no warrior reveals.
Re: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads (1899348)
Posted by Bronzewolf on July 24th, 2017 @ 5:45pm CDT
We have a strange piece of news today coming from yours truly! PEZ has apparently released a new variety of their famous candy dispenser, called Connectibles! These feature pieces of a character to turn your tiny sweet station into an action figure, of sorts! One of the characters PEZ has released is Bumblebee from Robots in Disguise, and his Connectible pack comes with a dispenser, candy, a chest piece, two arms, and a sword! He was found at Scrumptious Ice Cream Shop in Longmont, Colorado!
Re: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads (1899353)
Posted by Kurona on July 24th, 2017 @ 6:06pm CDT
Wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway.
Re: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads (1899374)
Posted by william-james88 on July 24th, 2017 @ 8:28pm CDT
Seibertronian Chuckdawg has a new video review for us: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Activator Soundwave with Laserbeak. You can check out his other 3 step Soundwave review here.

chuckdawg1999 wrote:For those that are interested here's my review of Combiner Activators Soundwave:

Re: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads (1899462)
Posted by RAR on July 25th, 2017 @ 3:55am CDT
B&M sells RID Pez that are just the basic dispensers along with some sweets and no armour.
Re: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads (1899894)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on July 26th, 2017 @ 12:50pm CDT
Screenshot_2017-07-26-18-47-11-1.png

funnily enough i'm looking for him too!(Galvatronus) ;)
Re: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads (1899966)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 26th, 2017 @ 8:19pm CDT
Here's my look at the new Optimus Prime Combiner Activator. I think this is the best Activator released thus far.

Re: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads (1900518)
Posted by Kotori_Sonoda on July 29th, 2017 @ 6:07am CDT
I've fiddled with my battle pack Strongarm, despite the manual and stock photos telling me to put the arm armor shark face facing forward, I find they peg in better facing back.

Love the toy, just needs a lot of paint apps.
Re: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads (1901367)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on August 2nd, 2017 @ 4:25am CDT
Re: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads (1903102)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 9th, 2017 @ 1:43pm CDT
Thanks to a post on Ozformers, we have news that the new wave of Robots in Disguise: Combiner Force has been found at Australian retail! Bludgeon was sighted at Toyworld, though the rest of his wave was already gone by the time he was sighted. With this sighting in mind, head on out to your Australian retail stores and hunt down these new figures!

Re: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads (1903283)
Posted by Prime Target on August 9th, 2017 @ 11:06pm CDT
Nice :D only really into Twinferno and Thermidor tho but I'll take a bludgeon since RID has dashed my hopes of a toon accurate Blastwave. Also is Twinferno a new character here or is he supposed to be a Doublecross redesign?
Re: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads (1903354)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 10th, 2017 @ 2:57am CDT
Prime Target wrote:Also is Twinferno a new character here or is he supposed to be a Doublecross redesign?

A bit of both, given how universes work in Transformers. "Twinferno" is the new name for Doublecross in any given line, due Hasbro being unable to obtain the legal rights, or trademark, to the name. No big loss, the new name is better than the old one, a rarity.
Re: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads (1903606)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 10th, 2017 @ 11:08pm CDT
Re: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads (1903607)
Posted by william-james88 on August 10th, 2017 @ 11:14pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Just saw the episode with Blastwave and was wondering, is he still available on shelves where the cartoon airs? I know the episode is a few weeks old but this was like a Wave 1 or 2 Combiner Force figure.

Yes. He is currently still available in Canadian Walmart stores. He's available in the US no?
Re: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads (1903699)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 11th, 2017 @ 10:34am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

The wave he's in is still available at my local Walmarts, but the one after it is moving in fast.
Re: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads (1903786)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 11th, 2017 @ 6:12pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

On Amazon yes, anyplace else no clue.
Re: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads (1903891)
Posted by Kotori_Sonoda on August 12th, 2017 @ 8:21am CDT
Thanks to finding the decepticon island showdown set discounted, I now have my first warriors, Bumblebee and Steeljaw.
I definitely like Bumblebee more, better articulated and stable.
Steeljaw, I really want to love him, but I think the arms are limited and the way the feet are made sucks. I do like how he looks though.
Re: Transformers Party Bag Fillers: Bouncing Ball Heads (1903982)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 12th, 2017 @ 5:35pm CDT
So my Ultra Bee and Menasor arrived today. Dang, I love these figures. There are some neat tricks in Bee and Motormaster, and I love Grimlock. They may only move at the shoulders, but they are really cool. Neat little $24 figures that I do not mind at all.

I love how Bee's robot head goes inside his combiner head. that seems to be a popular things nowadays, see TLK Infernocus :lol:

I think between them, Ultra Bee is my favorite. The 4 bot combining thing is really unique and I love it. The figures themselves are cool for the simple things that they are.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Hotrod, Cogman, Stinger lot" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers The Last Knight Cyberfire COGMAN 1-Step Turbo Changer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Autobot HOUND Earthrise WFC G1 MISB lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hound - Siege War for Cybertron BNIB" on EBAY
Buy "5x Transformers.All In Boxes Sideswipe,Doubledealer,Shockwave, Skipjack,Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters Firedrive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "New Sparkless Seeker with Minifigures Transformers War for Cybertron Netflix #3" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War For Cybertron Wheeljack & Red Alert NETFLIX Siege" on EBAY