Transformers Pez Dispensers Spotted at US Retail

Transformers Pez Dispensers Spotted at US Retail

Thursday, July 16th, 2015 5:41am CDT

Categories: Sightings, Collectables
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 29,469

Are you ready to step back into the past? We saw the three variants of the Hasbro Transformers Pez candy dispensers back during SDCC 2015 - but we also a sighting of Megatron, Optimus and Bumblebee shooting sweets in your mouth from fellow Seibertronian Bronzewolf who found all of the dispensers in a store (no further information) in Denver, Colorado, for $1.99. Proof of Optimus below!

Transformers News: Transformers Pez Dispensers Spotted at US Retail

Credit(s): Bronzewolf

Re: Transformers Pez Dispensers Spotted at US Retail (1710129)
Posted by Bronzewolf on July 16th, 2015 @ 6:52am CDT
Ahh! Sorry. :-P :BANG_HEAD: It was Twist and Shout record and collectable store.
Re: Transformers Pez Dispensers Spotted at US Retail (1710143)
Posted by TimothyR on July 16th, 2015 @ 8:47am CDT
i've seen these for a couple weeks now.

the AC Moore's in my area have those, and they also have the metal earth model kits which are AWESOME.
Re: Transformers Pez Dispensers Spotted at US Retail (1710145)
Posted by Shockwave7 on July 16th, 2015 @ 9:07am CDT
Am I the only one who thinks that Pez tastes horrible? Maybe they should put in candy that actually tastes good, rather than putting bad candy into novelty dispensers...
Re: Transformers Pez Dispensers Spotted at US Retail (1710148)
Posted by Rated X on July 16th, 2015 @ 9:22am CDT
Im 38 years old and never ate pez in my life. Is it really that bad tasting ? And if I lived in Denver, I could think of something better to buy than pez. ;)
Re: Transformers Pez Dispensers Spotted at US Retail (1710158)
Posted by ScottyP on July 16th, 2015 @ 9:55am CDT
Rated X wrote:Im 38 years old and never ate pez in my life. Is it really that bad tasting ?
Re: Transformers Pez Dispensers Spotted at US Retail (1710170)
Posted by Optimizzy on July 16th, 2015 @ 10:33am CDT
ScottyP wrote:

well, I'm not going to your house for dinner anytime soon.
Re: Transformers Pez Dispensers Spotted at US Retail (1710182)
Posted by Va'al on July 16th, 2015 @ 11:16am CDT
Optimizzy wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

well, I'm not going to your house for dinner anytime soon.

Is that our Australian board admin..?
Re: Transformers Pez Dispensers Spotted at US Retail (1710198)
Posted by ScottyP on July 16th, 2015 @ 12:41pm CDT
TimothyR wrote:i've seen these for a couple weeks now.

Thanks for the heads up, the one near me had all these things as well! Been looking forward to the Metal Earth kits since Toy Fair.

Optimizzy wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

well, I'm not going to your house for dinner anytime soon.
I'll eat my Pez crusted salmon with seasonal veggies and a fine Bordeaux alone then :P
Re: Transformers Pez Dispensers Spotted at US Retail (1710282)
Posted by TimothyR on July 16th, 2015 @ 6:37pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:
TimothyR wrote:i've seen these for a couple weeks now.

no problem. the sets are awesome. after i put prime together i went out and bought megatron, soundwave, the millennium falcon, the tie fighter, vaders tie fighter, the x-wing, the destroyer, and i'm probably going to go out and pick up the AT-AT and maybe another destroyer or two.

also.. AC moore almost always has 50% off coupons on their site, so always check there. getting these for $6 is fantastic.

click on "coupons" and it'll let you select which one. i just go there while i'm in the store and have them scan my phone rather than printing them out.
Re: Transformers Pez Dispensers Spotted at US Retail (1710302)
Posted by Optimizzy on July 16th, 2015 @ 9:00pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:
Optimizzy wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

well, I'm not going to your house for dinner anytime soon.

Dang it. And I like salmon.
Re: Transformers Pez Dispensers Spotted at US Retail (1710319)
Posted by Shockwave7 on July 16th, 2015 @ 10:08pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Compared to truly horrible candy like Candy Corn or those Valentine's Day hearts, Pez are filet mignon.

Well that's not exactly shooting for the moon ;)

Admittedly, I haven't touched actual pez candy since I was a kid. Maybe they've changed the formula since then. But I remember it having a strong mediciney taste, AND after-taste. Looking back, I wonder at it. The candies are just flavored sugar pellets - compressed Kool-aid. It shouldn't have been possible for them to do it 'wrong', but somehow they DID.
Re: Transformers Pez Dispensers Spotted at US Retail (1710351)
Posted by TimothyR on July 17th, 2015 @ 12:33am CDT
i absolutely LOVED the taste of pez.. i'm sure i'd still enjoy it.
Re: Transformers Pez Dispensers Spotted at US Retail (1717443)
Posted by LegendaryAntiHero on August 11th, 2015 @ 9:58pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:
TimothyR wrote:i've seen these for a couple weeks now.

Optimizzy wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

well, I'm not going to your house for dinner anytime soon.

The Metal Earth kits are great. The only problem they have is the parts break when folded excessively

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY