Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store

Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store

Monday, May 23rd, 2016 9:07pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: shajaki   Views: 26,736

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Evening fellow Canadians, tonight we have some new deals to share with you! ToysRus has had new Transformers, price drops, and crazy sales lately but believe it or not that craziness isn't over. It appears (online and in store) that there some deals to be had, primarily with Platinum Editions and Combiner Wars G2 Collection Packs. Take a look at the pic below and follow the link if you're interested. Stay tuned to Seibertron.com: home for the best Galleries and Conversation around!

Transformers News: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store

UPDATE: Confirmed the sale is in store too!

Transformers News: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store

Transformers News: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store

Credit(s): ToysRus.ca


This article was last modified on Tuesday, May 24th, 2016 9:08pm CDT

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store (1792040)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 23rd, 2016 @ 9:19pm CDT
I'll be waiting for Victorion's price drop.
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store (1792050)
Posted by TRozok21 on May 23rd, 2016 @ 9:50pm CDT
While Bluestreak, G2 Optimus, and the Insecticons are old, at least in store, G2 Superion, Menasor, Planet of Junk, and Optimus Primal are news to me
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store (1792053)
Posted by william-james88 on May 23rd, 2016 @ 9:58pm CDT
Interesting prices :-? But I still reamain uninterested in many of these, especially when I paid only 60$ each for Bruticus and Sky Reign. Is this price swaying anyone else?
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store (1792055)
Posted by shajaki on May 23rd, 2016 @ 10:06pm CDT
TRozok21 wrote:While Bluestreak, G2 Optimus, and the Insecticons are old, at least in store, G2 Superion, Menasor, Planet of Junk, and Optimus Primal are news to me
The oldies are there just in case people aren't in the know ;)

william-james88 wrote:Interesting prices :-? But I still reamain uninterested in many of these, especially when I paid only 60$ each for Bruticus and Sky Reign. Is this price swaying anyone else?
I am, but only because I need a second G2asor #-o
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store (1792056)
Posted by william-james88 on May 23rd, 2016 @ 10:08pm CDT
shajaki wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Interesting prices :-? But I still reamain uninterested in many of these, especially when I paid only 60$ each for Bruticus and Sky Reign. Is this price swaying anyone else?
I am, but only because I need a second G2asor #-o

What are you gonna do with another one?
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store (1792066)
Posted by shajaki on May 23rd, 2016 @ 10:20pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
shajaki wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Interesting prices :-? But I still reamain uninterested in many of these, especially when I paid only 60$ each for Bruticus and Sky Reign. Is this price swaying anyone else?
I am, but only because I need a second G2asor #-o
What are you gonna do with another one?
So I can make this a permanent reality 8-)

Image
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store (1792369)
Posted by shajaki on May 24th, 2016 @ 9:08pm CDT
UPDATE: Confirmed the sale is in store too!

Image

Image
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store (1792376)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 24th, 2016 @ 9:35pm CDT
An anonymous sender sent us this canadian sighting from a Toys r us in Trois-Rivieres, Quebec, Canada:

Image
Image
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store (1793578)
Posted by william-james88 on May 29th, 2016 @ 10:20pm CDT
Leader Skywarp is now available on tru.ca. If you have any rainchecks, you can buy him online and go to the store with your bill and raincheck and they will give you back the money you overpaid :)

http://www.toysrus.ca/search/index.jsp? ... SCA&x=-795

Also, deluxe limbs are back in stock online at the 11.99$ price. They have 2 mirage listings for some reason:

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp ... d=71372626

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp ... d=58055356
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store (1795881)
Posted by william-james88 on June 8th, 2016 @ 12:49pm CDT
Canada finally has Transformers Generations Legends Class Wave 6.

Image

Image

This wave includes:
TRA GEN LEGENDS BOMBSHELL
TRA GEN LEGENDS WARPATH
TRA GEN LEGENDS SHOCKWAVE
TRA GEN LEGENDS WRECKGAR

Image

These were found at Toysrus in Montreal and are priced at $ 7.99 Cdn ($6.29 USD). What is a bit worrisome about this is that it means we are getting this wave before wave 5 which had Buzzsaw, Pipes and Chop Shop along with Shockwave.

Image

Hopefully this does not mean that Toysrus or Canada is skipping that wave.
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store (1795899)
Posted by The7thParallel on June 8th, 2016 @ 1:46pm CDT
No offense, dude, but that wave has been out for WEEKS now, if not a full month.

Also, wave 5 came out in late April. It had a TINY run, but it was here. One guy picked up a set at the Victoria Park TRU when it did. There were a few more sightings into early May and then it died off. That's when Wave 6 started to sprout up.

Your news is nearly two months behind!
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store (1795903)
Posted by Spotter5 on June 8th, 2016 @ 2:03pm CDT
For (very) southern UK residents I found wave 6 legends at Toymaster Ryde in the Isle of Wight. Wreck-Gar is cool.
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store (1795907)
Posted by Ultra Mad on June 8th, 2016 @ 2:31pm CDT
Chop Shop is on the Toyrus.ca site and listed as in stock and I have seen Pipes yesterday (even though I can't find him today).
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store (1795908)
Posted by Down_Shift on June 8th, 2016 @ 2:32pm CDT
I guess I should have posted something earlier because these have been out for MONTHS now. Same with Leader Skywarp.

Crazy that we finished this line, right down to Wreck-Gar yet we got the shaft on the tail end of 2014/2015 Generations.
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store (1795928)
Posted by william-james88 on June 8th, 2016 @ 3:19pm CDT
The7thParallel wrote:No offense, dude, but that wave has been out for WEEKS now, if not a full month.

Also, wave 5 came out in late April. It had a TINY run, but it was here. One guy picked up a set at the Victoria Park TRU when it did. There were a few more sightings into early May and then it died off. That's when Wave 6 started to sprout up.


I was writing this because I didnt see it here, no one had posted it. It would have been nice to let fans know that it was found, instead of remarking that its old news to those who did post it. I just wanted to give you all a heads up in case others were wondering :)
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store (1795931)
Posted by william-james88 on June 8th, 2016 @ 3:27pm CDT
Ultra Mad wrote:Chop Shop is on the Toyrus.ca site and listed as in stock and I have seen Pipes yesterday (even though I can't find him today).


Thanks for that :) I would have liked to see Pipes and Buzzsaw online, hopefully they will come back.
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store (1795933)
Posted by Ultra Mad on June 8th, 2016 @ 3:34pm CDT
I hope Pipes come back too. He the only one I wan't to pick up from this wave.
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store (1795934)
Posted by william-james88 on June 8th, 2016 @ 3:38pm CDT
Ultra Mad wrote:I hope Pipes come back too. He the only one I wan't to pick up from this wave.

He is definitely the one I want most. Beleive it or not I dont have that mold yet.
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store (1795952)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 8th, 2016 @ 4:56pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
The7thParallel wrote:No offense, dude, but that wave has been out for WEEKS now, if not a full month.

Also, wave 5 came out in late April. It had a TINY run, but it was here. One guy picked up a set at the Victoria Park TRU when it did. There were a few more sightings into early May and then it died off. That's when Wave 6 started to sprout up.


I was writing this because I didnt see it here, no one had posted it. It would have been nice to let fans know that it was found, instead of remarking that its old news to those who did post it. I just wanted to give you all a heads up in case others were wondering :)


Well, I AM taking offence, dear The7thParallel. Because I never ever saw it in stores in Laval or Montréal. No Walmarts, no TrU, no nothing. Especially Walmart, barren of any TFs since weeks (if not, months).

So I'm going to puch you through the internet.


Uploading punch. 0.00001% complete.
Image
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition and Combiner Wars G2 Sets On Sale At ToysRus Online And In Store (1795976)
Posted by shajaki on June 8th, 2016 @ 8:54pm CDT
OH MAN do I ever have the wants.

Image

Calm down Jaki. The Dragonzord might be your favorite, but you basically don't care about MMPR aside from that. And this is pretty much just the Dragonzord you already have, minus the green.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
Twincast / Podcast #275:
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "HOT Cool FOR Transformers EarthRise Sunstreaker Tail 3D DIY Upgrade Weapon KITS" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS MEGATRON  KINGDOM WAR FOR CYBERTRON TRILOGY WFC-K13 FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotBots Cuddle Wuddle Figure Free Shipping" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotBots Grit Sandwood Figure Free Shipping" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Starscream Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Huffer Deluxe Class Figure" on EBAY
Buy "HEADMASTER Skullcruncher TRANSFORMERS G1 Hasbro 1986 Figure Vintage Collectible" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 DECEPTICON DIRGE SEEKER 1985" on EBAY