Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Set Amazon Lightning Deal Today

Transformers News: Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Set Amazon Lightning Deal Today

Thursday, November 14th, 2013 1:47PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,288

If you're still in the market for the Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking set be sure to check out Amazon in just a little over three hours. The set will be one of their featured Holiday Lightning Deals starting at 2:59 PM PST. The set is currently listed for $102.98, so the Lightning Deal will likely drop the price significantly. Click here to check out the 2013 Holiday Toy List or here for the Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking listing.

Transformers News: Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure Amazon Lightning Deal Today

Credit(s): Amazon
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Set Amazon Lightning Deal Today (1529742)
Posted by GuyIncognito on November 14th, 2013 @ 1:55pm CST
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Set Amazon Lightning Deal Today (1529744)
Posted by El Duque on November 14th, 2013 @ 2:05pm CST
GuyIncognito wrote:Still too expensive, considering the complaints I've heard about it. I'm still holding on to hope that this will end up on clearance for $50 some day, like the recent Piranacon set.

Keep in mind the 102.00 is the currently price, the Lightning Deal later today will probably be even less.
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Set Amazon Lightning Deal Today (1529749)
Posted by mesh on November 14th, 2013 @ 2:36pm CST
Is this all plastic or diecast?
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Set Amazon Lightning Deal Today (1529756)
Posted by GuyIncognito on November 14th, 2013 @ 2:55pm CST
El Duque wrote:

Oh, my bad! I'm glad you pointed that out. I WILL keep an eye on this, in that case!
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Set Amazon Lightning Deal Today (1529759)
Posted by GuyIncognito on November 14th, 2013 @ 3:07pm CST
mesh wrote:Is this all plastic or diecast?

It has diecast parts. There's a detailed discussion, comparing it to the original and the reissue, here: original-vs-platinum-edition-predaking-t97231.php
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Set Amazon Lightning Deal Today (1529767)
Posted by megatronus on November 14th, 2013 @ 3:45pm CST
The Prime Star-Saber sword mold looks so out of place with this set. >:oP

I was a pass anyway, since I don't collect G1, but I'm glad this gives everyone who's interested an opportunity to pick him up!
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Set Amazon Lightning Deal Today (1529771)
Posted by SentinelA on November 14th, 2013 @ 4:00pm CST
BBTS has this for like $90. Just ordered mine :DANCE:
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Set Amazon Lightning Deal Today (1529773)
Posted by SentinelA on November 14th, 2013 @ 4:06pm CST
correction: $85 plus shipping
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Set Amazon Lightning Deal Today (1529774)
Posted by megatronus on November 14th, 2013 @ 4:07pm CST
SentinelA wrote:correction: $85 plus shipping

You might wanna hold your horses for exactly 53 minutes and see what the Amazon deal is...
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Set Amazon Lightning Deal Today (1529780)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on November 14th, 2013 @ 4:29pm CST
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Set Amazon Lightning Deal Today (1529787)
Posted by Henry921 on November 14th, 2013 @ 5:00pm CST
$79.99 for the next three hours.

Maybe...

Maybe not...
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Set Amazon Lightning Deal Today (1529788)
Posted by megatronus on November 14th, 2013 @ 5:01pm CST
chuckdawg1999 wrote:If it's $50 or less I'm going for it. I have the reissue from the earlly 00's so this will be nice

Annnnnnd it's $80.

33% off aint bad, but it's not Lightning Deal good, either.
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Set Amazon Lightning Deal Today (1529789)
Posted by ScottyP on November 14th, 2013 @ 5:01pm CST
$80 is a good deal, but I can wait.
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Set Amazon Lightning Deal Today (1529790)
Posted by Ravage XK on November 14th, 2013 @ 5:03pm CST
All gone.
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Set Amazon Lightning Deal Today (1529791)
Posted by ScottyP on November 14th, 2013 @ 5:05pm CST
Wow, that was fast. Glad I didn't have my heart set on it!
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Set Amazon Lightning Deal Today (1529794)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on November 14th, 2013 @ 5:08pm CST
ScottyP wrote:Wow, that was fast. Glad I didn't have my heart set on it!

That was surprisingly fast. I didn't have my heart set on it either, especially with all the problems I've been having with them lately. We should talk Scotty, I show you the recent email I sent them.

Is it just me or have they been funny recently with their pricing? Generations Trailbraker was $12 one day, down to $9 the next, back up and down two more times. Hmmm.
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Set Amazon Lightning Deal Today (1529795)
Posted by gjcv1408 on November 14th, 2013 @ 5:08pm CST
woot! snag one for $79! that went fast ...thanks OP
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Set Amazon Lightning Deal Today (1529796)
Posted by gjcv1408 on November 14th, 2013 @ 5:17pm CST
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
ScottyP wrote:Wow, that was fast. Glad I didn't have my heart set on it!

its always been like that and they never price match unless its tv...
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Set Amazon Lightning Deal Today (1529813)
Posted by Rated X on November 14th, 2013 @ 7:07pm CST
G1 Predaking isnt selling too well because of all the 3rd party Predakings.
Re: Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Set Amazon Lightning Deal Today (1529826)
Posted by megatronus on November 14th, 2013 @ 9:52pm CST
Rated X wrote:G1 Predaking isnt selling too well because of all the 3rd party Predakings.

It's actually kind of neat - the more I see pics of this reissue, the more I see how cleverly MMC took cues from the original G1 figures. So glad I went with Feral Rex.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Go! G25 Autobot Sword Master Go Prime Takara Tomy Action Figure - Time Remaining: 6 days 18 hours 15 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Galaxy Force GX-03 SOUNDBLASTER TAKARA Toys's dream project Limited - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 15 minutes 34 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS LG15 Night Bird Shadow MISB JaPan - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 15 minutes 26 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Mission Earth SIDESWIPE Toysrus exclusive LTD Edition - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 minutes 44 seconds
TRANSFORMERS THUNDERCRACKER w/ZAPMASTER MINI CON Armada Action Figures COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 18 minutes 14 seconds
NEW Transformers Prime Robots In Disguise THUNDERTRON Star Seeker Light up Sword - Time Remaining: 5 days 9 hours 21 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Power Core Combiners Steamhammer with Constructicons Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 30 minutes 37 seconds
2017 Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise RID Warrior Class Soundwave - Time Remaining: 22 days 3 hours 38 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem