Transformers Power of the Primes Autobot Outback and Cindersaur Listed Online!

Transformers News: Transformers Power of the Primes Autobot Outback and Cindersaur Listed Online!

Saturday, May 12th, 2018 4:04PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: WreckerJack   Views: 14,674

Fans of Power of the Primes will be happy to know that two new legends class figures have been listed online. A quick thanks to westjames/notirish for letting us know. Autobot Outback and Cindersaur now have their own pages on Amazon. While they are not yet available for purchase we hope that they will be soon. It is nice to see the colors and details used on these figures. Fans can appreciate the colorful and well formed headsculpts too. While you are waiting we have some images of them below to check out. If you have not already seen it, Machinima's Power of the Primes episode 2 is up online now.

Credit(s): amazon.com
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Autobot Outback and Cindersaur Listed Online! (1959119)
Posted by Black Hat on May 12th, 2018 @ 4:16pm CDT
Outback looks as I'd expect him to, probably won't bother but he looks cool.

Cindersaur is either a girl or a very girly boy if I get him/her now. I kinda wish the dino mode was more like the old Firecon "Lump monster" style, but nothing a bit of Shapeways can't fix.

...Good grief I'm a Firecon GEEWUNer. Kill me.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Autobot Outback and Cindersaur Listed Online! (1959120)
Posted by Burn on May 12th, 2018 @ 4:19pm CDT
Black Hat wrote:Outback looks as I'd expect him to, probably won't bother but he looks cool.

You're just saying that because he's Australian ... I'm onto you!
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Autobot Outback and Cindersaur Listed Online! (1959122)
Posted by Black Hat on May 12th, 2018 @ 4:27pm CDT
Burn wrote:

You're just saying that because he's Australian ... I'm onto you!

Nah, he's a neat toy (I assume, I never did get Brawn) but I have zero attachment to him. Also in my demented headcanon/collection "backstory", Skullcruncher is the local s**tposting Aussie. Though saying that, more 'Strayans bringing the banter can never be a bad thing.

...Hmmm. I might have to get him after all...
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Autobot Outback and Cindersaur Listed Online! (1959125)
Posted by Burn on May 12th, 2018 @ 4:36pm CDT
Brawn is a fantastic figure, you should get both.

As for Skullcruncher ... Skullsmasher ... whatever he's called this week, I always took him to be an Alligator. It's hard to tell from his nose as it's a bit of a blend between Croc and Gator.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Autobot Outback and Cindersaur Listed Online! (1959130)
Posted by ZeroWolf on May 12th, 2018 @ 5:34pm CDT
Cindersaur is rocking those colours, will have to keep an eye out
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Autobot Outback and Cindersaur Listed Online! (1959131)
Posted by Mkall on May 12th, 2018 @ 5:41pm CDT
Cindersaur is meh, but there's no others out there yet. I'm hoping Sparkstalker and Flamefeather will be done at some point.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Autobot Outback and Cindersaur Listed Online! (1959135)
Posted by DMSL on May 12th, 2018 @ 5:46pm CDT
Outback should have had the gun, but i will still get him. Cindersaur can stay on the pegs, don't care for the mold, it is horrid.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Autobot Outback and Cindersaur Listed Online! (1959164)
Posted by Ultra Markus on May 12th, 2018 @ 10:37pm CDT
i wish Outback came with his big gun like the original
<!-- ia0 -->300px-G1toy_outback.jpg<!-- ia0 -->
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Autobot Outback and Cindersaur Listed Online! (1959172)
Posted by Flashwave on May 12th, 2018 @ 11:36pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:i wish Outback came with his big gun like the original
[attachment=0]300px-G1toy_outback.jpg[/attachment]

Nonnef Productions has a 6 pack of guns he made for the Generations Minibots for lime 15 bucks or so, plus a few bucks postage. Would be nice if Hasbro included it from the get go, but if you dont mind add ons, you could do worse. These are jot the crappy Shapeways prints by any stretch
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Autobot Outback and Cindersaur Listed Online! (1959187)
Posted by leokearon on May 13th, 2018 @ 2:50am CDT
Outback having no gun is disappointing but expected. Cindersaur looks lame. This could have been an excellent opportunity to give us a new Firecon mold and they blew it
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Autobot Outback and Cindersaur Listed Online! (1959193)
Posted by bodrock on May 13th, 2018 @ 3:39am CDT
I'll most likely pass on this wave of Legends, but then again, I have not seen re-ups of Moonracer or even Submarauder! The stores seem to be focused on the Studio Series at the moment.<!-- ia0 -->IMG_2451.JPG<!-- ia0 -->
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Autobot Outback and Cindersaur Listed Online! (1959197)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on May 13th, 2018 @ 4:02am CDT
Outback looks boring and Cindersaur looks terrible. Yeah I have a slight fondness for those crappy old Firecons cos at least their beast modes looked kinda fun even if the robot modes were junk. Also the spark feature used to make my mum worried I'd set something on fire. Which was an added bonus.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Autobot Outback and Cindersaur Listed Online! (1959202)
Posted by WreckerJack on May 13th, 2018 @ 4:57am CDT
Moonracer is about to joust someone!
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Autobot Outback and Cindersaur Listed Online! (1959204)
Posted by ZeroWolf on May 13th, 2018 @ 5:04am CDT
I think Longrack is enjoying himself in that picture judging by his face
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Autobot Outback and Cindersaur Listed Online! (1959243)
Posted by bodrock on May 13th, 2018 @ 11:26am CDT
WreckerJack wrote:Moonracer is about to joust someone!

LOL yeah she is! Roddy's sniper rifle doubles as a lance. ;)

And Longrack thinks he's cool, for sure. :p<!-- ia0 -->IMG_2464.JPG<!-- ia0 -->
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Autobot Outback and Cindersaur Listed Online! (1959245)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 13th, 2018 @ 11:46am CDT
On a trip around the stores this weekend, I saw 1 stores that restocked wave 1, but nothing wave 2 anywhere save for a lone Roadtrap. These wave 2 deluxes are taking forever to get here
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Autobot Outback and Cindersaur Listed Online! (1959262)
Posted by carytheone on May 13th, 2018 @ 12:34pm CDT

This is the only leader class figure I have from PotP and I don't have any other boxes to compare to.

<!-- ia1 -->20180513_122409.jpg<!-- ia1 -->

<!-- ia0 -->20180513_122422.jpg<!-- ia0 -->

Do all the boxed figures have unique art?
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Autobot Outback and Cindersaur Listed Online! (1959263)
Posted by Ultra Markus on May 13th, 2018 @ 12:44pm CDT
carytheone wrote:Howdy and my apologies if this is old news. I was going through old packaging to throw away and was admiring the box insert art for NemRod and something caught my eye.

[attachment=2]20180513_122409.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]20180513_122422.jpg[/attachment]

Do all the boxed figures have unique art?

This is from leader rodimus prime and its the same for leader optimus prime
<!-- ia0 -->0513181042_HDR.jpg<!-- ia0 -->
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Autobot Outback and Cindersaur Listed Online! (1959264)
Posted by carytheone on May 13th, 2018 @ 12:48pm CDT
Very interesting... :-?

I don't remember any of the previous lines having unique insert art. And to think, I almost just tossed it. I mean I still will.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Autobot Outback and Cindersaur Listed Online! (1959356)
Posted by AFTRHR on May 14th, 2018 @ 7:58am CDT
Some images from Amazon Japan show us Takara's stock photos for PP-36 Inferno and his combined mode.

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 41%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #200 - Requiem of the Twincast
"Requiem of the Twincast"
Posted: Sunday, May 20th, 2018