Transformers News: Transformers Power of the Primes Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur Officially Revealed

Saturday, March 3rd, 2018 8:01PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 22,252

Thanks to a heads up from several sources, first among them Scottimus Prime, we have news that Power of the Primes Inferno, Outback, and Cindersaur have been officially revealed! These reveals come to us from Hasbro's Instagram, and they coincide with the currently running Australian Toy Fair, which is where the reveals officially come from. The mock ups show us a clear look at Inferno, who we've seen blurry images of before, as well as our first proper look at Outback (a retooled Titans Return Brawn), and Cindersaur (a retooled Slash). These figures only have their official images up for now, but they are expected to be shown tomorrow at the Australian Toy Fair, so stay tuned!

Check out the images below, and let us know what you think of these new reveals in the comments section below!

Credit(s): Transformers Instagram

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur Officially Revealed (1943645)
Posted by bodrock on March 3rd, 2018 @ 8:02pm CST
As a G1er and new BW-era fan, it's all good if ya ask me! With PotP, we got Pretenders, Beasts and G1 represented -- and more femme bots, too.
IMG_0644.JPG
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur Officially Revealed (1943647)
Posted by BombshellDaBug on March 3rd, 2018 @ 8:06pm CST
Cindersaur looks alright. Not quite as retooled as I would have liked, but I'll still be picking it up. And I'm definitely grabbing Outback.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur Officially Revealed (1943656)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 3rd, 2018 @ 8:26pm CST
All 3 look pretty decent. I also like Inferno's head, and the fact that they justified keeping Defensor's head because Inferno's is pretty much just a smaller version of it.

Outback is cool, and Cindersaur is alright, not exactly what I would have hoped for, but still good.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur Officially Revealed (1943659)
Posted by Acesmcgee on March 3rd, 2018 @ 8:39pm CST
Noooo! I didn't want to want Inferno, I wanted to pass him up, but his mock up there looks so good. I already have 3 versions of that mold from CW and was thinking of passing him up, but, but...damnit I want him if he looks enough like his stock photo there.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur Officially Revealed (1943661)
Posted by Hotconvoy on March 3rd, 2018 @ 8:53pm CST
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur Officially Revealed (1943663)
Posted by bodrock on March 3rd, 2018 @ 9:04pm CST
Hotconvoy wrote:Wait, hold on dose this mean that Cindersaur is a girl now :shock: . I mean look at those lips :SICK:

Nah, he jus did duckface for the camera. ;p
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur Officially Revealed (1943664)
Posted by Skritz on March 3rd, 2018 @ 9:15pm CST
Aww, I was at least hoping for some remolding on Cindersaur. :(
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur Officially Revealed (1943666)
Posted by kurthy on March 3rd, 2018 @ 9:19pm CST
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur Officially Revealed (1943667)
Posted by bacem on March 3rd, 2018 @ 9:20pm CST
kurthy wrote:I wonder if Inferno will continue the Hasbro fix to the mold that ruined the knees.

what fix? What's wrong with the knee?
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur Officially Revealed (1943668)
Posted by Relic0037 on March 3rd, 2018 @ 9:27pm CST
Getting Outback & I will probably get Inferno. Seems to make sense to have a red fire truck in the collection.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur Officially Revealed (1943669)
Posted by Acesmcgee on March 3rd, 2018 @ 9:29pm CST
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur Officially Revealed (1943674)
Posted by Etseterrestrial on March 3rd, 2018 @ 9:39pm CST
OUTBACK :x :DANCE:
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur Officially Revealed (1943679)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on March 3rd, 2018 @ 9:51pm CST
Acesmcgee wrote:I thought it was a QC issue on my Victorion combiner, perhaps still is a just me thing, but the joint that is supposed to peg into the legs for the bot mode on my own are backwards. So I can't make that s shape, just straight up and down, making her stand out for height. Is that what you are talking about with mold issues?

Almost all late releases of the mold had the backwards knees. That issue affected Pyra Magnas, G2 Onslaughts, and the TFCC Bludgeon.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur Officially Revealed (1943685)
Posted by Mr.MicroMaster on March 3rd, 2018 @ 10:23pm CST
DecepticonFinishline wrote:

Great I wonder if that means the mold is degrading. Ether way I’ll be picking up those three.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur Officially Revealed (1943686)
Posted by Acesmcgee on March 3rd, 2018 @ 10:25pm CST
Mr.MicroMaster wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:

It wasn't a degradation issue so much as someone put it together wrong issue.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur Officially Revealed (1943687)
Posted by Mr.MicroMaster on March 3rd, 2018 @ 10:27pm CST
Acesmcgee wrote:
Mr.MicroMaster wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:

It wasn't a degradation issue so much as someone put it together wrong issue.

Okay cool thanks. That’s a relief.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur Officially Revealed (1943689)
Posted by Vic Zanzibar on March 3rd, 2018 @ 10:34pm CST
Thinking of some potential limb combos for Inferno. Alpha Bravo, Rook, Prowl, and I guess Trailbreaker would be a kinda interesting riff on the Protectobots look. For the PotP limbs, Novastar, Moonracer, Jazz, and Smokescreen might be a good look too; maybe bringing in Legends Wreck-Gar as the chest plate too since the orange in him would go with Novastar's orange accents. I do really wish we had gotten just one more deluxe Autobot so we could have one completely new set of Autobot limbs though.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur Officially Revealed (1943693)
Posted by Wolfguard on March 3rd, 2018 @ 10:47pm CST
Might get Cindersaur to repaint as Overkill.

:CON:
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur Officially Revealed (1943700)
Posted by Skritz on March 3rd, 2018 @ 11:34pm CST
At the risk of repeating myself (and I know I do that a lot): really wish I had gotten back into collecting during Combiner Wars and picked those later-waves retools/repaints of figures into '84-'85 Autobots. There even was a place which sold a Scattershot, Mirage, Sunstreaker and Ironhide but like the idiot I am, it got passed on.

Now it just seem like I'm an idiot because Jazz and Inferno would have really been nice to finish that hypothetical combiner 'proper'.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Inferno, Outback, Cindersaur Officially Revealed (1943708)
Posted by Albatross250 on March 4th, 2018 @ 12:30am CST
I wonder what they will do if they add Great Cannon for an Onslaught Redeco? :???:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #213 - How to Say Expensive and Mean It
"How to Say Expensive and Mean It"
Posted: Sunday, December 9th, 2018

Buy "New Sealed Transformers Bumblebee Mask Disguise # 2 McDonalds Happy Meal Bee Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Laser Optimus Prime Battle Convoy complete Takara G1 TRF-13 1999" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers MV5 The Last Knight Deluxe class Steelbane Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy ""US SELLER" TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT PREMIER EDITION DELUXE COGMAN FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Decepticon Berserker" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet Mask Kids Childrens" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Premium Series: Cannon Bumblebee Action Figure Movie RotF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Valvoline Valvotron Exclusive Action Figure New" on EBAY