Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online

Transformers News: Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online

Wednesday, February 14th, 2018 11:37AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 11,967

Surprising absolutely no-one, but always nice to have more confirmation, Australian toy retailer and distributor The Little Toy Company has posted pre-order listings for the third wave of Transformers: Power of the Primes, plus the latest offering from Hasbro in the Titan class category: Power of the Primes Predaking!

The combined mode of the Predacons, featuring for sure the wings of Divebomb and the other Voyager class figures Rampage, Tantrum, Headstrong and Razorclaw (says the listing), is listed at 195 AUS$ (approximately 153 USD at the time of writing).

NEW PRE-ORDER FOR TRANSFORMERS POWER OF THE PRIMES *

1 X TITAN CLASS PREDAKING

CONTAINS 5 VOYAGER CLASS FIGURES

DIVEBOMB / HEADSTRONG / RAZORCLAW / RAMPAGE / TANTRUM

ESTIMATED ARRIVAL IS AUGUST / SEPTEMBER 2018

*TERMS AND CONDITIONS

ABOVE ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY THE MANUFACTURER

Transformers News: Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online
Credit(s): Thelittletoycompany

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online (1938643)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on February 14th, 2018 @ 12:06pm CST
If you look closely enough you can see the silhouette of the lion head on his chest. It seems a bit small if I'm honest, but overall I'm just glad to see that Razorclaw isn't too small.
Re: Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online (1938644)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 14th, 2018 @ 12:09pm CST
How much you wanna bet Headstrong and Tantrum only got their names back thanks to a "Predacon" prefix, after "Headlock" and "Torox"? Not that I mind that :)

From the silhouette it's quite surprising Predaking looks proportionate. I wonder how they did the torso Razorclaw?
Re: Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online (1938646)
Posted by dragons on February 14th, 2018 @ 12:25pm CST
It actually looks like real combiner not combiner over exteaduated arms going pass knees in gorilla looking pose
Re: Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online (1938650)
Posted by Randomhero on February 14th, 2018 @ 12:41pm CST
I’m not ready for the complaints about how hallow he looks or his fingers are one solid piece with a knuckle hinge like devastator.

People just need to accept cost limitations
Re: Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online (1938652)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on February 14th, 2018 @ 12:42pm CST
It is just me, or does the cannon on his arm look like a giant Prime Master shell gun mode?
Re: Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online (1938653)
Posted by RustedCross on February 14th, 2018 @ 12:44pm CST
If you look close enough, you can see the foil stickers beginning to peel. :D

Re: Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online (1938656)
Posted by Va'al on February 14th, 2018 @ 12:57pm CST
RustedCross wrote:If you look close enough, you can see the foil stickers beginning to peel. :D

... :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online (1938659)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 14th, 2018 @ 1:04pm CST

I don't know, I don't see the sticker sheet :lol:

Re: Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online (1938663)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on February 14th, 2018 @ 1:14pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:What I do see is slight variations in brightness, the image is not 100% black throughout.

Wonder if somebody could Photoshop it to up the brightness, to see what details we could make out... :-?
Re: Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online (1938665)
Posted by Counterpunch on February 14th, 2018 @ 1:26pm CST
I have tentatively high hopes for this.

While I like my MMC Predaking, I feel that at this point, something with better engineered hips in combined mode could well replace it.
Re: Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online (1938678)
Posted by Cobotron on February 14th, 2018 @ 2:34pm CST
Sigma Magnus wrote:

Your wish is my comman......

...aaaaaaah, well not much difference really. :(
Re: Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online (1938681)
Posted by Latebrus-K on February 14th, 2018 @ 2:35pm CST
Looks promising so far, not weirdly bloated or blocky like I was expecting! Elbows look kinda strange, but there's not much to be seen from this. Hyped for the full reveal!
Re: Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online (1938697)
Posted by ultraimpossibleman on February 14th, 2018 @ 3:15pm CST
I hope only one thing ! Prey to god Pand crossed my fingers OTP Predaking will be not so bad like Hung-rr that cannot be saved except a 3rd party figure or a heavy 3rd party addon !
Re: Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online (1938704)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 14th, 2018 @ 3:42pm CST
Cobotron wrote:
Sigma Magnus wrote:

Your wish is my comman......

...aaaaaaah, well not much difference really. :(

I can barely make out the shape and size of Razorclaw's lion head... and it look really tiny! With the mane it could be covering the chest, but the abdomen would be left bare.
Re: Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online (1938722)
Posted by Acesmcgee on February 14th, 2018 @ 4:47pm CST
I'll take it! It will be nice to have an official updated Predaking. Just like Devy, I'll take whatever limitations where imposed on the individuals as long as the combined mode is fun, since that's what he will be in 90% of the time.
Re: Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online (1938726)
Posted by steals_your_goats on February 14th, 2018 @ 5:09pm CST

So is it just me or does the scaling seem really off? They said it's 5 voyager figures but unless the limbs make up the entire leg (not just knee down) and the arms make up a bit of the torso Razorclaw is going to be MASSIVE and Divebombs wings will be too big for his body.
Re: Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online (1938738)
Posted by RustedCross on February 14th, 2018 @ 5:35pm CST
<---Looks over at his Long Haul figure, and grins.
Re: Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online (1938791)
Posted by padfoo on February 14th, 2018 @ 8:27pm CST
Cobotron wrote:
Sigma Magnus wrote:

Your wish is my comman......

...aaaaaaah, well not much difference really. :(

Nice, you can see some of the details, of the lion head and the hands look strange almost built in!
Re: Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online (1938794)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 14th, 2018 @ 8:41pm CST
Such a beast, I can't wait to get him, having only 5 figures to design seems to have worked out so much for him, everyone looks so solid and well proportioned, just, cannot wait :BOOM:
Re: Transformers: Power of the Primes Predaking Listing Online (1938798)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on February 14th, 2018 @ 8:55pm CST
Makes me wonder if we we'll get a proper reveal at toyfair. My fingers are crossed, that's for sure!
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

You save: 50%
You save: 31%
You save: 25%
You save: 22%
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations combiner wars deluxe protectobot groove" on AMAZON
You save: 20%